Curiosity and questions for our Satanist member(s)

Author: Castin

Total: 47
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
@weed
So now you are adopting Islamist propaganda concerning Yazidis and devil worship. It's better if you can spread your bigoted hatred to as many different beliefs as you can. You seem keen on being your own peacock.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Wylted cannot be more wrong. LaVeyan is a fucking illuminati cuck who doesn't believe in Satan and taught atheism on steroids.

I am not even a Satanist, I am a Pagan. Satan is a nonsense character. God of OT is Satan and was closest out of Judaism, Christianity and Islam deities to be like the real god Fiora.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
It's remarkably reminscent of Neitzsche.   According to wiki, 'Might is Right' is 1890 and 'Genealogy of Morals' is 1887.   It could be co-incidence, but i think it very likely Redbeard was recycling Neitzsche. 

The common theme is that Christianity is a weakling's philosophy, not a heroic one.  You may disagree when you finish your light bed-time reading - I hope you do!

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
 RM, I can't be more wrong about what specific point? 
Wylted
Wylted
I'm trying to find something I said that contradicts RM's first paragraph but can't and the second paragraph is nonsense. My guess is that RM co siders himself a pagan because all the popular kids that bullied him were monotheistic or atheist and he decided both of those things were bad, and his belief systems were just later rationalized (and poorly so).
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Wylted
The Yazidi are not Satanists in any true sense of the word. That's just the product of centuries of Muslim slander. They're a fringe offshoot of Zoroastrianism.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
That is why I am a mental midget. Why I am stupid. Why I am a troll who shouldn't be fed. I do not speak of myself, I speak of The Truth. I am the enemy of these wicked people, and they would kill me if they could, just as they have in their own hearts killed The Truth.
So, we can paranoid delusional and habitual liar to your lengthy troll resume. Seek professional help.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Swagnarok
They certainly incorporate elements of Zoroastrianism into their religion, but they quite literally worship a fallen God who was kicked out of heavan because of pride by a more powerful God, a God they view as the God of Earth. This God not only incorporates the storyline of Satan as viewed by Christians but also as viewed by Muslims. They incorporate elements of many religions and it is mostly built on oral transmission but they have a few texts. The fallen God they worship is well documented. The reason most religious scholars avoid calling them Satan worshippers is because their words can be used by Muslim extremists to justify harming peaceful, and mostly Good people. If you want we can debate this. I haven't won a debate here yet, but I actually would give this one my full attention so it would be a challenge.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
Satan and the Devil are not the same. There is no Devil or Hell fire in the Jewish faith system. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I'll check with my Jewish friends on that.  I'm aware that in the old testament hell is not mentioned and where it is translated into hell it comes from the hebrew word sheol which roughly translates to under the dirt. Really though. You have to understand that the Jewish belief systems thpusands of years ago were more varied and significantly different than the ones you see today. For example it is rare now days to see ypur Jewish neigbors sacrificing a goat to God on their front lawn. I think they mostly do it in the back yard now.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
The fact a practice Jew doesn't follow the law is on their head and not my problem. The Devil and Hell come from Dante more than anything. Even the Catholics had purgatory and not a Hell per se and that you could be prayed out of it. 
Castin
Castin
-->
@keithprosser
It's remarkably reminscent of Neitzsche.   According to wiki, 'Might is Right' is 1890 and 'Genealogy of Morals' is 1887.   It could be co-incidence, but i think it very likely Redbeard was recycling Neitzsche. 

The common theme is that Christianity is a weakling's philosophy, not a heroic one.  You may disagree when you finish your light bed-time reading - I hope you do!
Please, it's obviously a copy of the code of the Sith.

The resemblance is undeniable, yes. "Master/slave morality" overtones, much "become what you are" suggestion. I wonder if Nietzsche would have been entirely comfortable with the comparison.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Satan and the Devil are not the same. There is no Devil or Hell fire in the Jewish faith system. 
If you mean in terms of traits, they're different indeed. But both in essense are the same, they tempt people.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Castin
My guess is that Satanists are former Christians that never got satisfied by their God. As a consequence, they defy his authority doing things that the Christian God doesn't like.

I disagree with the argument that Satanists are atheists because to be a Satanist one should believe in the existence of God.

Il Diavolo

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
All religious beliefs had to start somewhere. Just because you locate the origin, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be considered part of tat religious group's beliefs

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
I wonder if Nietzsche would have been entirely comfortable with the comparison.

I am not a neitzsche scholar - i usually even spell it wrongly - but i think he would flatly reject RedBeard.

N (as I shall call him) was anti-egalitarian but not a racist nor an anti-semite.   N craved a world divided into masters and slaves but didn't assume that who was master and who was slave was matter of race.   Race rarely appears in N's writings but Redbeard's racism and anti-semitism is all over MMR.   

1562 days later

TraumaTango
TraumaTango
-->
@Castin
Hail and well met!

So, I Self-Identify as a LaVeyan Satanist and a Nationalist Capitalist Constitutional Conservative Citizen of the USA.

The meat-and-potatoes, bullet-points of Satanism can be found by going here:

A little background on Me: I was an outlaw for my first 25 years, and a druggy. Earned a ten-year prison sentence for grand theft and served everyday straight, no parole or good time (they didn't offer good time.)

I've been a dedicated Satanist since about 16, but I didn't really become zealous until My final incarceration.

I had a supportive family unit that would send Me books, etc. upon request and so I poured Myself into religious, philosophical and political studies reading widely and deeply...as well as classical and contemporary literature, NLP, Physical fitness, and poetry.

My studies led Me to be the devout LaVeyan Satanist and staunch Nationalist Capitalist Constitutional Conservative (rehabilitated ex-felon) Citizen of these Unted States of America.

I earned My way to being the weekly, Prison sanctioned Left-Hand Path Class leader in the chapel and so  elevated and put Me into a position of power and responsibility having to coordinate with the Natives, Christians, Odinists, Muslims, Buddhists and Wiccans for Religiois Land Use - outside religious areas specifically set aside for said religious use...this had spiritual and prisoner politics responsibilities and opportunities and for My last 2.5 years I held that position  until I was Gold Sealed, my sentence over release.

I learned so so so very much from that experience and the last almost seven years since My release have only deepend My Religous and Political resolve.

I'm happy to answer whatever by whomever if sincerlyand respectfully asked, based upon My discretion, obviously!

Hail!!!