Trump tells her she must lose 35 lbs

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Trump must lose way more than 35 lbs.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
That video shows scary immigrants on a bus. Thanks Fox "news"...
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

You can see why Evangicals are supporting Trump.
In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman. "I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married ... and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
You can see why the Establishment are supporting anyone other than Trump. (including Stefanik)
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
You have your head up your ass as usual 

“He’s got basically a Praetorian Guard of the conservative media — Fox News, the websites, all this stuff,” DeSantis said Friday in Des Moines. “They just don’t hold him accountable, because they’re worried about losing viewers and they don’t want to have the ratings go down. And that’s just the reality.”

“One former reporter testified that she was told such skeptical coverage was not “respecting our audience.” Internal emails showed executives worrying that fact-checking Trump was “bad for business.”

FOX NEWS is the “establishment” and your boy DeeSantis says they are all in for Trump.