Vivek 2.0

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 12
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Well I've made my decision. I need to re-register as a republican so I can vote for Vivek in the primary. I've waited to see how he would evolve in response to talking to people and he is the best-chance deep-state-killer that I know about.

A) Trump talks a lot, but when he had power he did not impress. Even if Jan 6 was a hopeful plan of the deep state, it's something Trump handed them. He should have used the military long before that day instead of hoping a bunch of angry people would have changed the block-head Pence's behavior.

B) Vivek is thinking strategically about the deep state. He is throwing out theories about what they might be planning and that is the very foundation of forming a strategy. Trump never does this. He knows they're against him, but he doesn't know how they'll attack and he doesn't do anything about it even when he knows (such as election fraud)

C) Trump said "no retribution, I'll be too busy". That is unacceptable. The instinct for revenge serves an evolutionary purpose. To destroy predators before they strike again. It applies to lions. It applies to thieves and murderers, It applies to the people of the deep state.

Through the apparatus of civilization law is the organized fulfillment of this function, hopefully rendering it obsolete; but when the law becomes a weapon of the predators the instinct becomes proper again. Which is not to say retribution needs to be any more extra-legal than what the left-tribe has already endorsed. Indeed if judged by their own standards we could probably imprison around 50,000 of them for three years without trial.

After that simply pass a law that jury selection for a federal crime must be drawn from a nation-wide pool, nullify all convictions where that wasn't the case since 2016, and try/retry everyone. Anyone who isn't found guilty again will be entitled to compensation at the expense of those cops, judges, prosecutors, and juries which victimized them.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
He should have used the military long before that day
This is one of those things when you wish its a joke, but you know the person is serious.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Well I've made my decision. I need to re-register as a republican so I can vote for Vivek in the primary.
It’s so sad this country lets crazy people vote.

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I actually had the idea that anyone who wants to vote or run must memorize and be able to repeat basic laws of logic, morality, laws of assumptions, and certain events from US history.

A simple test that currently 70% of Americans would fail.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
The best IQ test for a voter is to have them pay 20 percent tax on what they make, and then have them wait in line in the post office for an hour to do something they could have done with the click of a mouse from a private company.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I like Vivek, he's the second choice after Trump, hence a good spare candidate in case the deep state gets Trump out.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
lol, I guess you won’t be voting for that loser after all 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Which is not to say retribution needs to be any more extra-legal than what the left-tribe has already endorsed. Indeed if judged by their own standards we could probably imprison around 50,000 of them for three years without trial.
Can you provide one example of an individual "the left" unjustly imprisoned without a legitimate trial?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Which is not to say retribution needs to be any more extra-legal than what the left-tribe has already endorsed. Indeed if judged by their own standards we could probably imprison around 50,000 of them for three years without trial.
Can you provide one example of an individual "the left" unjustly imprisoned without a legitimate trial?
We will not agree on what is legitimate and you cannot be convinced because you are dishonest. If someone with some benefit of the doubt asks I will answer.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
We don't need to agree, if you have a legitimate point to make you could destroy my arguments with your logic for the rest of those reading.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
We don't need to agree, if you have a legitimate point to make you could destroy my arguments with your logic for the rest of those reading.
You asked a question. You didn't make an argument. There  is no evidence of these "rest of those reading", I put in considerable effort into debating you on the Ukraine scandal and election fraud and nobody gave a shit either way. If you were honest I would debate you to get closer to the truth regardless of an audience, but since you aren't it's an exercise in futility to go chasing examples you will ignore as you have so many times before.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Says the guy who hand waived away a dozen articles written before the politicization of the issue as nothing more than parroting Joe Biden, as if  journalism doesn't exist and the job of every journalist is to just repeat whatever the politicians tell them.

But you want to talk about me as being the dishonest one who dismisses evidence. Ok bro...