Religious people voted for Trump

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 5
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
What does that say about religious people?

Trump also got the most support from the uneducated and the working poor.

“Republican front-runner Donald Trump added Iowa’s most religious regions to his strongholds in Monday’s caucuses. He combined religious areas with the state’s lower-income and less educated counties to pull a majority of all caucus voters, more than double what he earned eight years ago.“

“Trump’s weakest performance was in the parts of Iowa that more closely resemble the rest of the country, with fewer White evangelical Christians, fewer farmers and more people living in cities with higher education and more income”

So the dummies are voting for another dummy. Hicks voting for someone they  perceive as another hick.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
White evangelical Christians
Yeah, those who chant:

"Jesus is my Lord, Trump is my president".

Someone should tell them that Trump is satan.
FLRW
FLRW

You can see why Evangicals are supporting Trump.
In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman. "I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married ... and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Trump also got the most support from the uneducated and the working poor.
Right, the Manhattan billionaire who spent his entire life trying to get his name in the tabloids and getting  the elite class to like him, who is obsessed with gold everything in his residence, whose only major legislative accomplishment was a tax cut of which 81% of the benefits went to the rich, whose policies are very anti-union, who bragged to a room full of elite business people that he made them all very rich... Is the man fighting for the little guy.

Makes sense.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
That’s why they’re called MAGA MORONS