WAPO gives Biden's Whitehouse 3 Pinocchio's.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 6
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
You know you are done with Democrats when even Billionaire owned WAPO hates you.

Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
You guys and your WAPO spam. Not all of us want to pay to read that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Lol, I don't pay a cent to Bezos. I just get the article repeats from other outlets.

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
I just get the article repeats from other outlets.
Because you don’t make much money and you’re poor. Good thing you don’t have a family to support and you can live in your mother’s house.

But isn’t this just WAPO spam?

This story says the Republicans passed a budget to dramatically cut spending without specifying where they would make cuts. 

It’s totally appropriate for Biden to make projections on where those budget cuts would manifest themselves. He’s simply responding to the idiots to show how the idiots’ plan is not realistic.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
The story said Biden made up the provisions. Nothing in the bill had anything to do about Border Guards

Why are you defending a liar that's a known liar to even far leftoid billionaire outlets? Do you think the deep state is lying about Biden now? ha!.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Biden isn’t wrong to estimate that the Republicans' plan would result in some level of cuts for multiple departments, which may include law enforcement tasked with protecting the border and enforcing drug laws. But his statement relies on assumptions.

Damn, even Biden learned your super secret cheat codes...