On this very obvious point, TYT is correct

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 18
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

I'm not going to ignore them just because they are on the left.

The difference between far left and far right censorship:

The average person that supports Biden supports a guy that probably takes too many naps (and honestly should be replaced with Kamala Harris because I don't think Biden is mentally there and it's certainly possible; so have someone like Kamala Harris replace Biden; have Biden step down and have Harris replace him; nobody thinks Kamala Harris has dementia and she is his VP).

The average person that supports Trump supports a guy that would execute his political opponents.

If you think Biden has dementia, lets say you think Obama is the one controlling Biden, then you should treat the 2024 election as Obama vs Trump; if you think Harris controls Biden, then you should treat the 2024 election as Harris vs Trump.

But don't vote for Trump.  Keep free speech alive!

The sad part is I'm going to forget about this in like 48 hours.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I mean, one has to wonder why dictators, nazis, enemies of democracy and racists are supporting Trump.

What is it that they see in Trump which makes them support him?
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
The average person that supports Trump supports a guy that would execute his political opponents.
Did you think you made an argument supporting that?... because you didn't.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Trump isn't going to denounce Nick Fuentes calling for executing political opponents and I'm sure he knows Fuentes said this (but won't admit it; claiming you don't know someone when you do is the easiest way to avoid bad press that might even piss off your own base).  This is because Trump agrees with Fuentes, but he knows if he came out and said that, a lot of his base would flee him.

He called for Terminating the entire constitution.

I love the 1st,2nd,4th,5th,8th,9th,10th,13-15th, and the 19th amendment.  I don't like the 16th amendment; that amendment was bad.

But the rest are based and it is anti free speech and anti gun to advocate destroying the entire constitution.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
They like that he pisses off leftists.

All the MAGA people (who make up the majority of the republican party) care about is "owning the libs".

What they don't realize is they could "own the libs" by reducing their fertility rates by letting them abort their kids, when their kids are going to tend to be low income and non-white (both left groups) and are unconditionally going to be part of a younger generation than Gen Z, so when they vote, who do you think they would tend to vote for?

There is not a single person that can run for office that can satisfy both the left base and the conservative base; and it's very often that people that have ran for POTUS piss off both bases (DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Biden).
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
Trump isn't going to denounce Nick Fuentes
Even if he doesn't that doesn't mean he endorses him, and even if Trump endorsed him that wouldn't mean people who endorse Trump endorse him.... and even if people endorse Fuentes that doesn't mean they endorse everything he says.

If you applied that of hyper-contagious guilt by association then anyone who supports Biden supports lynching because Biden once endorsed a KKK guy and the KKK once endorsed lynching.

This is because Trump agrees with Fuentes
So you can read minds.

I love the 1st,2nd,4th,5th,8th,9th,10th,13-15th, and the 19th amendment.  I don't like the 16th amendment; that amendment was bad.
No more than you just did.

But the rest are based and it is anti free speech and anti gun to advocate destroying the entire constitution.
I guess you used the your telepathy to figure that one out too?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So you can read minds.
There was a time when Establishment Mockingbird MSM could easily get away with the status quo strawmanning and the focus group verified caricature of a political opponent, but that was before they shot their final load on the Jan 6 scandal. Nobody pays attention to that stuff anymore like they used to.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
You answered the question in line 1.

But you knew that.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Even if he doesn't that doesn't mean he endorses him, and even if Trump endorsed him that wouldn't mean people who endorse Trump endorse him.... and even if people endorse Fuentes that doesn't mean they endorse everything he says.
Trump certainly knows what Fuentes said by now.  3 things could happen:

1. Trump denounces Fuentes and turns down his endorsement.  Then a tiny part of the country (Nazi flag waving Nazis) stay out of the election and he may get a small (but bigger part) of flappable voters to vote for him.
  2. Trump says nothing.  Then nobody talks about it, so Trump doesn't have to suffer the loss of endorsing Fuentes because he keeps that endorsement to himself and everyone can at least assume Trump doesn't like a guy he had dinner with.
  3. Trump endorses Fuentes here, which would mean he is unelectable (for the next 2 weeks; and then people will forget about it).
If you applied that of hyper-contagious guilt by association then anyone who supports Biden supports lynching because Biden once endorsed a KKK guy and the KKK once endorsed lynching.
That racist endorsement was 50 or so years ago.  Trump's implied support is current.

You should judge politicians by the standards of their time, not ours.

Biden let his white son get away with saying the N word.  But since I have a principled stance that anyone should be allowed to say the N word regardless of race and I don't inheritely think it's racist for a white person to say the N word, I'm not going to call Biden a racism enabler because he might agree with me on that (just like he agrees with the republicans on a lot of issues).

This is because Trump agrees with Fuentes
So you can read minds.
I cannot read minds, but I can see patterns.  If you ask someone if slavery is bad and they say, "No comment"; they support slavery but don't have the guts to be upfront with supporting slavery.  If a confederate flag waiver gets asked if they support slavery and they say, "No", then they just think the confederate flag is southern pride (I think the confederate flag is racist, but if white southerners don't; that's not the same thing as them refusing to denounce slavery while flying the confederate flag).

No more than you just did.
False.

I guess you used the your telepathy to figure that one out too?
I use common sense.  If someone has a planned parenthood sticker on the back of their car as well as a "Transwomen are real women" sticker, if you believe there is a plausible chance they vote republican, I think it's delusional thinking.

Keep on cheering for your party.  Nothing I say will make you not vote for Trump because you are unconvincable, so maybe I should stop trying.  
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
Nothing I say will make you not vote for Trump because you are unconvincable, so maybe I should stop trying.  
You have no chance of winning this debate in my opinion. You should have realized that already, but your motivations in trying to advance such an absurd double standard are something you are going to have to work through.

That racist endorsement was 50 or so years ago.  Trump's implied support is current.
Did Biden ever denounce the KKK guy?

You should judge politicians by the standards of their time, not ours.
How gracious of you. Lets put that in context of the nonsense you've already relied upon:

Guilt by association: fine
Silence = endorsement
Sins of the child are borne by the parents

but hey, everybody was racist back then; no biggie... except Trump was alive too and he wasn't endorsing KKK wizards. I guess credit doesn't survive 50 years either. Your rules are really quite specific aren't they.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You have no chance of winning this debate in my opinion.
Then there is no point in me responding further.

I haven't even read the rest of your tribalistic indoctrination, but there is no point if you are too far gone (TFG).
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Trump's father, Fred Trumpwas arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally in New York on Memorial Day 1927. On that day, approximately 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through Queens in opposition to Roman Catholic police.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
1927...dang you are old.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Yes, I am as old as Trump and I too like Slovenian sex workers. Well, actually any kind of  female sex workers
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
Trump's father, Fred Trumpwas arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally in New York on Memorial Day 1927. On that day, approximately 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through Queens in opposition to Roman Catholic police.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Aww, people need their fan fiction though!
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Aww, people need their fan fiction though!
Don't worry, soon enough they'll be able to deep fake the fact-checks as well as the photos. Then the "unconvincable" trumpanzees will be left out in the cold harsh world of facts and reason.

<sarcasm>Trust me, just because a guy will deep fake Trump's parents in KKK garb doesn't mean he would fill out a fraudulent ballot. Democracy is sacred to these people!</sarcasm>
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Pretty soon, AI will be left-leaning too. An AI thirsting for authoritarian power and control knows the answer to this question:
Why did you rob the bank? Because that's where the money is.