What does PETA, Israel, and India have in common?

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 6
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
They all care about animals, and their leaders all back TRUMP!

PETA is strongly against bug consumption btw (What about insects and other “pests”? | PETA).  In other words, if the globalists want us to eat bugs, then PETA is against the globalists.

Trump got endorsed by Modi, the PM of India during that time (India has a lot of vegetarians). Most politicians hate Trump, not vegetarian India’s PM.

The #1 most vegan country in the world is Israel. Not Denmark, Sweden, and certainly not Palestine.
Israel!

Israel, India, and Trump made the right move here.

I don't like Trump and I'm not voting for him, but credit where it's due.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
PETA is strongly against bug consumption 
Why would someone eat bugs when hazelnuts are more nutritious?

While bugs may provide food in a survival situation, there are no insects during winter or spring, so dont really count on it.

One must also understand that even if you were farming grasshoppers, eating them is really disgusting.

One would better profit from learning how to plant hazelnut in his yard.

Hazelnut tree can produce for over 40 years. Just mow grass around them once in a while.

The other easy skill to learn is fishing. All you need is a fishing rod, a worm and a river that contains fish.

Now, there are trully many survival skills to learn, such as making wine from dandelion flowers or eating dandelion greens as a food source.

Insects arent really an attractive option as food.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
Maybe I missed something, but you appear to be growing increasingly incoherent. Maybe at some point you will straddle the sane and insane worlds and you can translate for ebuc.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
but you appear to be growing increasingly incoherent.
How?

I don't cheer for a party.  If I found an article showing PETA praising Biden for being as kind to animals as Trump did, I would share that article too.

It doesn't matter who says a claim.  What matters is the substance of the claim.  Policies before politicians.

If Biden does a Jan 6 in 2025 with Trump winning in a 2024 election, and if Biden says, "Terminate the constitution" like Trump did, I would call out Biden equally on that as I would Trump.

Lets pick 4 issues; abortion for consensual sex (Issue A), AR 15 legalization (Issue B), vaccine mandates (Issue C), and transgenderism (Issue D).  X^C is the conjugate of X (if X is a white person, X^C is a non white person).

Party 1 believes in A, B, C, and D.

Party 2 believes in A^C, B^C, C^C, and D^C.

You would vote for Party 1; fair enough.

But what if (and this has happened historically and currently), the parties switch on one issue.

So 
Party 1 believes in A^C, B, C, and D.
Party 2 believes in A, B^C, C^C, and D^C.

If you had to vote, who would you vote for?  Due to people's urge to fit into a party, most people would pick the party that still agrees with them 3/4 of the time.  But then the issue that switched tends to switch with the person as well.

Lets define E=A^C.  This means E^C=A.

Party 1 believes in E, B, C, and D.
Party 2 believes in E^C, B^C, C^C, and D^C.

But due to people's desire to fit into a party, the people who ended up agreeing with A now agree with E and vice versa.

This is how you end up with Hispanic Americans being way more pro choice than Hispanics in Latin America; the democrats welcomed them in (and they were pro welfare and pro helping the poor), but they also sprinkle in legalized abortion, and then not all (but certainly a huge number) of Hispanics would have ended up pro choice when if the democrats were preaching banning abortion and the GOP legalizing it, the Hispanics would have gone in the opposite direction. 

Maybe at some point you will straddle the sane and insane worlds and you can translate for ebuc.
Ebuc is crazy.  He is a lot like Roosevelt.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
but you appear to be growing increasingly incoherent.
How?
PETA is nuts, insane people don't have coherent positions such as "don't eat bugs, therefore X Y and Z". Even if they did "enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not applicable to worldviews. Even if Trump and PETA opposed eating bugs, that does not mean PETA supports Trump (or should support Trump).

India and Israel may have many people who support Trump, but it's not over the question of eating bugs.

There is no connection here, and if you genuinely thought there was your mental processes are currently subnormal.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Even if Trump and PETA opposed eating bugs, that does not mean PETA supports Trump (or should support Trump).
PETA supports Trump, per the link I sent.  Although if they want people to be vegan, it's not a good idea to claim Trump is vegan in a place like Manhattan.  Manhattan hates Trump.

There is no connection here, and if you genuinely thought there was your mental processes are currently subnormal.
I just thought it was funny that a left wing group backed a right wing POTUS candidate.