Israel and Palestine is Not a One-Sided Conflict

Author: Statichead

Total: 45
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Jews were in many places, including East Asia (especially China). In the few places they weren't where nobody knew about them, they obviously weren't discriminated.

I think that was your question, I may have misunderstood.

Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Jews were in many places, including East Asia (especially China). In the few places they weren't where nobody knew about them, they obviously weren't discriminated.

I think that was your question, I may have misunderstood.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Statichead
I'm America first with Israel-Palestine, Ukraine-Russia, and Arminea-Azerbajain.  

America should take in any refugees/immigrants/customers into our country to grow GDP.  Run the country like a buisiness.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@TheUnderdog
makes sense
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
America should take in any refugees/immigrants/customers into our country to grow GDP.  Run the country like a buisiness.
I cannot believe someone believes this unironically. What the fuck
Benjamin
Debates: 93
Benjamin
-->
@sadolite
Actually there is an old video from when Joe Biden could still talk where he explains why Israel is a good strategic investment for US interests in the middle east.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I cannot believe someone believes this unironically. What the fuck
Well, that comment I made got 2 likes and yours got 0, so I'd say a lot of people agree with me.  I don't like my own comments and those that do are cheating.  If your comment has more than 0 likes, I will assume it's because you asked for likes or liked the comment yourself, both of which are cheating.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
Who cares what other shits on this site say. This country is A NATION, not a business
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Who cares what other shits on this site say. This country is A NATION, not a business
What's your point?  People liked Trump because he ran the country like a business.  An open border policy actually does that.

But yeah; your comment is genuine undocuphobia and anti-capitalist.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@TheUnderdog
I can certainly appreciate your stance on immigration, but I also think there are some things wrong with capitalism. As you can probably guess, I live in the US, and right now the market hasn't been correcting itself like we've been told it's supposed to. What do you think about that?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Statichead
but I also think there are some things wrong with capitalism.
Like what?

As you can probably guess, I live in the US, and right now the market hasn't been correcting itself like we've been told it's supposed to. What do you think about that?
How?  The market is performing better than average since July 1 2023.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@TheUnderdog
mostly I think that it is bad because it is not serving everyone as it should. mainly the "rich get richer, poor get poorer" setup, which I wholly believe.

How?  The market is performing better than average since July 1 2023.
It certainly is performing well, but that doesn't mean that everyone is being treated well. big business monopolies are treating everyone terribly- cutting corners left and right to make even more profits while selfishly taking a little more from everyone else, leaving nothing for the individuals.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Statichead
mostly I think that it is bad because it is not serving everyone as it should. mainly the "rich get richer, poor get poorer" setup, which I wholly believe.
I'm not sure this is accurate.

The Median GDP per capita in the US is more than the Median in Europe.

It certainly is performing well, but that doesn't mean that everyone is being treated well. big business monopolies are treating everyone terribly- cutting corners left and right to make even more profits while selfishly taking a little more from everyone else, leaving nothing for the individuals.
I don't really notice that.  GDP per capitas in the US (which measure salary, not wealth) have been increasing pretty consistently.  This is not nearly as true in the EU.

8 days later

WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Statichead
To start off, I think that both the Israeli militaries and Hamas are completely at fault.
This is the type of shit people say to minimize just how bad hamas is and things suck for Palestinians right now but they by and large support hamas to a large extent and I do remember that these are also the same people who were seen on TV dancing in the street  after they learned that the Twin Towers fell. 

The civilized world needs to give the savages 2 options.

1. Become civilized and peaceful people

2. Welcome a painful death

This is the options the Apache had who were randomly killing British settlers in America. They kept randomly killing, raping and kidnapping settlers as well s fellow native American tribes and so they chose to be eliminated essentially. 

Now I personally think number one is possible but it isn't going to happen by denying the savagery of the people and turning the other cheek. Israel is going to have to take an active role in helping Palestinians get there. We essentially left Dresden alone, we left Hiroshima alone as well as Nagasaki and these are civilized people so they rebuilt better than ever, but the Palestinians are not civilized so they are incapable of recovering from less damage than was caused to Hiroshima, so unfortunately Israel is going to have to guide them into doing it and perhaps be a bit fascist so they can remove the antisemitism taught to Palestinian kids in school and by cartoons in television. If the Palestinians want to be antisemitic they will need to get it straight from the Quran
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@WyIted
i aint listening to someone with an ai generated pfp lmao thats where my respect stops