Union auto workers hate Donald Trump

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 34
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
The reason is quite rational. Reminding you any an unfortunate soul who comes across this website what an irrational hypocrite you are. Otherwise they might just think there is something like a point in trying to explain your endless misconceptions or point out the many contradictions you advance.
[IWRA] You’re the hypocrite.
Yet somehow it's always me with the links to the posts proving hypocrisy and never you or the other zombies.

[IWRA] You support a moron like Trump to be President when he is the epitome of personal attacks.
A hypocrite is someone who doesn't follow the rules of behavior they proclaim for others. If I said Trump is flawless then I would be proclaiming that everything he does in accordance to my rules. But I don't therefore I am not a hypocrite no matter what Trump does.

In the extreme case: "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons."  = supporting someone politically is not endorsing them morally

Even Trump hasn't blurted out "what about your dead mother loser" because he was losing a debate (I've never seen him debate but that's besides the point).

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
A hypocrite is someone who doesn't follow the rules of behavior they proclaim for others. If I said Trump is flawless then I would be proclaiming that everything he does in accordance to my rules. But I don't therefore I am not a hypocrite no matter what Trump does.
That’s nonsense.

you support Trump for president knowing that he doesn’t follow rules for common decency, but then criticize other people like myself for insulting you.
This makes you  are a hypocrite, as well as a MAGA MORON.

If my behavior was acceptable to you, then you would just be a MAGA MORON, but not a hypocrite, at least as it regards name calling.

If calling people names like bird brain or little Marco doesn’t disqualify Trump for President in your opinion, then you must think that name calling is ok, or worse, it’s ok as long as the person getting attacked is an enemy of your cult leader.

Even Trump hasn't blurted out "what about your dead mother loser"
You lie. As usual Republicans are liars. This is the quote:
“Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo?”

Trump has mocked a handicapped reporter

He insulted Carly Fiorina’s face.

He called veterans killed in action losers and suckers

He said Mexicans are rapists even though he is in fact a rapist.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

[IwantRooseveltagain] Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo? [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422851]
[ADreamOfLiberty] Yea that crosses the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422862]
[IwantRooseveltagain] You are so ridiculous. Saying a woman wanted to be raped is acceptable to you but making fun of an obnoxious loser who is inadequate with women is over the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422866 ]

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo?