finding meaning in struggles

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 12
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
here is a poem that is extracted from a movie about a priest getting the third degree. 

Frank Vs. God

I asked God for strength
and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom
and God gave me problems to learn to solve.
I asked for courage
and God gave me dangers to overcome.
I asked for love
and God gave me troubled people to help.

My prayers were answered.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I asked the Dark Gods to make me smartest and most good looking.

I am still waiting for that one to come true.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Well, you are one of the smartest people here.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Yeah, the typical argument of Christians to cope with their problems: "God is testing me".

If it works for your personal growth, great, but I'm really fed up with this religious people that believes everything is a test.

7 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
If it works for your personal growth, great, but I'm really fed up with this religious people that believes everything is a test.

Yep. They will grasp at any straw to justify the actions contrary to their belief in  a "loving god".

I have said it many times, this is what comes of Christians adopting a god from a time they could never understand, a culture and society they could never understand and a belief system they don't understand.

I mentioned on your thread D, that  these "gods" took it in turns to be overall leader i.e. "god of gods" >>> #35 Christians  it seems, have no idea they may have been worshiping the wrong "god" for the last 2000+ years.  Yet the bible clearly shows that the god of the OT is of a completely different nature to that of the NT.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
I know this is not the right place to discuss about it, but let's pose some questions anyway. I think the owner of this thread wouldn't mind. Lol.

Everything suggests that the system as we know it will collapse anytime soon, and so will the elites. This is obviously possible with the help of these "angels", I think it's the best term for these beings. From what I see, people that are after it call it "the secret cabal". Do you resonate with it, Stephen? Or is your theory different?

As to the new elites that are going to rule this world in the new age, I know little about it. The only thing I know is that they will be hybrids, and these "angels" will live with the new humanity for a time before they leave the world alone with these new rulers. This is not new, there have already been hybrids ruling this world, the so-called "blue blood". And I kind of understand why they are leaving hybrids in the power, the new humanity will be under TEST. So I think the test that christians claim "God" put them into is partly true, we are in a continous test as species. According to my sources, the humanity will have a DNA upgrade, that's why I say there will be a new humanity.

Looking forward to your comments, Stephen.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
Everything suggests that the system as we know it will collapse anytime soon, and so will the elites.

Well looking back to the ancients including parts of the bible I believe that this will become a established fact. When the cross over from one house to the new incoming house into a  new age, chaos reins supreme. Societies collapse the very Earth we stand on is affected by frequent natural disasters. As  documented by the ancients before Jesus time and predicted  by  in the gospel's themselves. 

Signs of the End of the Age

Luke 21:25-27 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken".

Matthew 24:3-6 
"As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumours of wars. 
See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains".

The book of Revelations adds more detail to the above predictions. It might be asked , how was  Jesus of the gospels able to make these predictions? Well that may well be down to the fact that he really was a "blue blood" and had been fully trained in and equipped with, the knowledge as told by the ancients. Where did he accumulate this knowledge , where was he educated?  My guess would be Egypt. We have to consider that after his birth but for the one single occasion Jesus  disappears for some thirty + years.  

This is obviously possible with the help of these "angels", I think it's the best term for these beings. From what I see, people that are after it call it "the secret cabal". Do you resonate with it, Stephen? Or is your theory different?

I am not sure what you are asking me there D.

As to the new elites that are going to rule this world in the new age, I know little about it.

Well I might have explained, the new age (Aquarius)  is upon us and the new gods are the corporations and governments are the new priest. And the media is their pulpit.

The only thing I know is that they will be hybrids, and these "angels" will live with the new humanity for a time before they leave the world alone with these new rulers.
Well, if the ancient alien god theory is correct then we are the hybrids.  The Sumerians tell us how we were created using  own "essence" of the gods mixed or fused with that of a hominid that already existed on earth.

This is not new, there have already been hybrids ruling this world, the so-called "blue blood".

Blue blood is a designation to noble birth. And goes back to when kingship was handed down to man by the "gods". 

According to my sources, the humanity will have a DNA upgrade, that's why I say there will be a new humanity.

Well, if the Sumerian accounts are correct then we can safely say  that this is not an impossibility. After all, didn't the original Earthly humanoid already have an upgrade?

And keep in mind that it appears that they, "the gods", interfered yet again with our genetic make up. After the alleged many years of man living for hundreds of years
(Methuselah 969 years)  Genesis 6:3 tells us  that  god said “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
It appears then that "god" was getting a bit pissed off at mankind again.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
The book of Revelations adds more detail to the above predictions. It might be asked , how was  Jesus of the gospels able to make these predictions? Well that may well be down to the fact that he really was a "blue blood" and had been fully trained in and equipped with, the knowledge as told by the ancients. Where did he accumulate this knowledge , where was he educated?  My guess would be Egypt. We have to consider that after his birth but for the one single occasion Jesus  disappears for some thirty + years.  
Indeed. No wonder the similitaries between some dogmas of the gospel and the egyptian myths. In fact, according to Parravicini's prophecies (which to me are messages from the ETs), a discover in Egypt will reveal this relation.

I was asking if the theory of the cabal, which is a secret group of rich people that control the world, relates to your theory.

Well, if the ancient alien god theory is correct then we are the hybrids.  The Sumerians tell us how we were created using  own "essence" of the gods mixed or fused with that of a hominid that already existed on earth.
Well, we are hybrids to a certain extent, considering that the adamic race has some alien genetics. What I mean to say is that according to some testimonies, these ETs have being producing purer-blood hybrids so that they can help humanity to build the new system, which means they are smarter and more skillful than the average human. In any case, these ETs will be helping at the beginning as well as they did for the Sumerian civilization, then they will leave the power to these hybrids. After that, humanity will get corrupted as usual, the elite will make up stories about "Gods" and "angels" so to control the gullible people, and... it's a cyclic process.

I want to discuss here too about the origins of humanity because your theory differs from mine. You claim humanity already existed before these ETs came over, which is true, there was already a human civilization. But according to my sources, the previous civilization was also part of the ET's plan. The current civilization, which begins with the Sumerian, is actually the 5th, the previous one was wiped out by the cataclysms of the last transition, I mean the transition that come about every 14,500 years or so, which is usually portrayed in the stories of the deluge. So Grahan Hancock is not that far from the truth. The next civilization that is really close (around the year 2050-2060) will represent the 6th because of the genetic modifications humanity will go through.

Well, if the Sumerian accounts are correct then we can safely say  that this is not an impossibility. After all, didn't the original Earthly humanoid already have an upgrade?

And keep in mind that it appears that they, "the gods", interfered yet again with our genetic make up. After the alleged many years of man living for hundreds of years
(Methuselah 969 years)  Genesis 6:3 tells us  that  god said “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

I guess you're getting your theory from Sitchin. In my case I am consolidating my version from several testimonies of contactees, always considering the ancient scriptures, and all of them point to the existence of a guided evolution of the human species in the earth.

Parravicini, for instance, wrote that "the Darwin theory will cease to be because it will be known that the man came down from the planets". We are a fucking experiment, Stephen. We're prisoners of this alien project, we're lab rats so to speak. The ETs seed the human being, teach them, then let them develope alone, determine what it's wrong and what it's right so to know what genetic changes they will make for the next stage, then they wipe them out rescueing what they consider is rescuable (remember the deluge story) so to start it over.

No wonder the differences between the "God" of the OT and the NT, as you said. The former educates the humans with blood and death (an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth), the last educates with love. If you think about it it makes sense. The primitive humans were literally animals so you have to treat them like animals. In the case of the current civilization, according to several contactees, the transition will be smooth but there will be billions of deaths anyway, though the humanity won't be wiped out this time, which is good because it means we reached a fair level of evolution.

It all comes down to evolution, Stephen.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo

I was asking if the theory of the cabal, which is a secret group of rich people that control the world, relates to your theory.
I see. Well as I have already mentioned, the corporations have all the knowledge hence they are the new gods of the new age.

Well, we are hybrids to a certain extent, considering that the adamic race has some alien genetics. What I mean to say is that according to some testimonies, these ETs have being producing purer-blood hybrids so that they can help humanity to build the new system, which means they are smarter and more skillful than the average human. In any case, these ETs will be helping at the beginning as well as they did for the Sumerian civilization, then they will leave the power to these hybrids. After that, humanity will get corrupted as usual, the elite will make up stories about "Gods" and "angels" so to control the gullible people, and... it's a cyclic process.
Well that is the proven cycle. 

I want to discuss here too about the origins of humanity because your theory differs from mine. You claim humanity already existed before these ETs came over, which is true, there was already a human civilization.
[A] No. what I have said is that there was HUMANOID already in existence, That is to say creatures similar to the hominid species that, by the "gods" genetic interference leaped the evolutionary process or fast forwarded human evolution.   And   this may well explain Darwin's  Anthropological dilemma of the "missing link".

I guess you're getting your theory from Sitchin.

I developed my theory through reading what the Sumerians and the bible have to say. Sitchin and others have simply, in part, confirmed my own theory.

In my case I am consolidating my version from several testimonies of contactees, always considering the ancient scriptures, and all of them point to the existence of a guided evolution of the human species in the earth.

See [A] above.  They not only guided ( for many ages) they appear to have genetically created it.

Parravicini, for instance, wrote that "the Darwin theory will cease to be because it will be known that the man came down from the planets". We are a fucking experiment, Stephen.

As I have said many times. Darwin's theory works pretty well but only  up to a point. Hence the missing link that even he couldn't explain.  But then Darwin didn't have access to the Sumerian cuneiform libraries as we do today.

We're prisoners of this alien project, we're lab rats so to speak.  the next stage, then they wipe them out rescueing what they consider is rescuable (remember the deluge story) so to start it over.
Well if that is the case. They left us to get on with it while only imparting to commoners with enough knowledge to survive but to the chosen elites- Kings and High Priests they imparted the so called  " sacred knowledge and the mysteries of the heavens". As the Sumerians tell us, "after the great calamity, the gods left like migrating birds".  It may be noteworthy here to read what Jesus had to say to the false Priests and Pharisee;

Matthew 16:1-3

The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.
He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’  and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times" . <<< it appears that Jesus knew perfectly well what  "the signs of the times" were and those false priests didn't.
We know Jesus was well educated in such matters because  as mentioned above at Luke 21:25-27,  Matthew 24:3-6 
]The book of Revelations  HERE>>#7

No wonder the differences between the "God" of the OT and the NT, as you said. The former educates the humans with blood and death (an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth), the last educates with love. If you think about it it makes sense.

Indeed.  But I don't think Jesus was talking love for anyone else but gods "chosen and treasured people".

The primitive humans were literally animals so you have to treat them like animals.

Exactly we were just another animal created to do the toil of the gods that had refused to do it any longer. I suppose we could call it the first industrial strike action ever recorded.

In the case of the current civilization, according to several contactees, the transition will be smooth but there will be billions of deaths anyway, though the humanity won't be wiped out this time, which is good because it means we reached a fair level of evolution.
Well is it coincidence that many of the Israeli news broadcasts are heading with the title "End of days".  There are more countries being dragged into this particular the Near and Middle east are on the brink of a major catastrophe and no one seems to want to stop it quite the opposite, the new gods are  almost demanding that it gets bigger. 

It all comes down to evolution, Stephen.

Fair comment. But is it evolution if the new "gods" are causing it, D?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Indeed.  But I don't think Jesus was talking love for anyone else but gods "chosen and treasured people".
You've been talking about Jesus in your theory. Who is Jesus for you, Stephen? What does he have to do with the "Gods"? I'm really curious about it because christians take him as God, meaning the only creator of everything that exists, which to me is absurd.

Well is it coincidence that many of the Israeli news broadcasts are heading with the title "End of days".  There are more countries being dragged into this particular the Near and Middle east are on the brink of a major catastrophe and no one seems to want to stop it quite the opposite, the new gods are  almost demanding that it gets bigger. 
I'd be glad to read more about these new gods. I heard there are several alien races looking over us, but I am not sure what you refer to. I mean if you're talking about aliens, of course.

is it evolution if the new "gods" are causing it, D?
Well, it would be a forced evolution. They are turning an evolution that takes millions of year in just some thousands of years.

Your theory is that these beings want to enslave us if I remember correctly. I mean, we are kind of slaves already because we are an experiment, but from what I know, these ETs are stuck in their evolutionary process so they are experimenting with us in order to fix their problem. If humanity manages to outpace them, they will get their problem solved. So, our success will be their success.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
I forgot to tag you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
You've been talking about Jesus in your theory. Who is Jesus for you, Stephen?
Jesus was a man that believed or was led to believe it was his time to rule being of the line of "blue bloods"/ kings that you mention and which Christians have wrapped in a myth. 

What does he have to do with the "Gods"?

Well the "gods" handed down kingship to mankind. In the case of the biblical god Yahweh that bloodline was Abram who became Abraham from Mesopotamia, making him part "divine " i.e. in the divine service of god, as in "by the power vested in me" kings and queens rule by divine right. The bible refers to Abraham as being Royal as it does Jacob.

I'm really curious about it because christians take him as God, meaning the only creator of everything that exists, which to me is absurd.

Well Christians are entitled to their beliefs , they just don't like being challenged on them because they always seem to fail to defend them.

I'd be glad to read more about these new gods. I heard there are several alien races looking over us, but I am not sure what you refer to. I mean if you're talking about aliens, of course.
Well to whom does a corporation belong? And why do they seem to posses all the important knowledge?  I asked you some time ago what is being traded for this knowledge? You see, us the little man are only fed information /knowledge on a need to know basis.  The story of the tree of knowledge concerns one god wanting to keep us in ignorance while another didn't. Why? because knowledge is power. It seems our "loving god" wished to keep us powerless.   And it might be worth you also reading the story of Solomon the Wise.

is it evolution if the new "gods" are causing it, D?
Well, it would be a forced evolution. They are turning an evolution that takes millions of year in just some thousands of years.
Like I have suggested above at [A] here> #9. "The gods" have already "forced" a giant leap in the evolutionary chain sequence when they mixed the essences of two species: theirs and an early Earthly humanoid.

Your theory is that these beings want to enslave us if I remember correctly.

Right from day one. I keep saying it, there was no one to "till the land". We were created and still are a slave race of beings.

I mean, we are kind of slaves already because we are an experiment, but from what I know, these ETs are stuck in their evolutionary process so they are experimenting with us in order to fix their problem.

when we become surplus to requirements I am sure they will find a way.

Remember this>>>> Genesis 6:3 tells us  that  god said “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

It appears then that "god" was getting a bit pissed off with mankind again and we had become surplus to requirements..