Trump pardons drug dealers and election cheats before he left office

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 48
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Same actions, all the benefit of the doubt = two tiered justice systemLl
You don’t mind a two justice system when it’s one for whites and one for blacks, right?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Mall
What's your point comrade?
Only a moron would think Trump is a great president . Are you are moron?

Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
No. But if there's a greater president why aren't you talking about him instead?

Now I don't have to insult anybody for being unable to answer that simple question. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Mall
But if there's a greater president why aren't you talking about him instead?
You aren’t talking about Trump. You say he’s great but didn’t say why. 

Roosevelt led the country through the depression and to victory in WWII. What exactly did Trump do besides get 1 million Americans killed by a respiratory disease?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Same actions, all the benefit of the doubt = two tiered justice systemLl
You don’t mind a two justice system when it’s one for whites and one for blacks, right?
I do mind.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I do mind.
You lie. I have never seen you complain about blacks being treated unfairly by the two tiered justice system 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I do mind.
You lie. I have never seen you complain about blacks being treated unfairly by the two tiered justice system 
I'm always railing against the flaws in the justice system that allow for victimless crimes and unequal protection. I'm also always railing against the democratic parties total hypocrisy, shadow racism, and pure stupidity.

You know democrats run all those cities right? Those cities with the drugs, gangs, tons of young black men being sent to prison by the kind of juries that invert the legality of defamation. Jurors like you would be I should think, whining and complaining about the poor black boys but the moment you get a little angry the racism comes pouring out your ears.

How many did Kamela Harris put away? For drugs? When she admitted to smoking weed?

When you finally do decide to mobilize about something you fall for lies (like every single BLM 'example' I've investigated). Instead of talking about the reasons police can act like petty tyrants all the time you decided to burn down a bunch of gas stations and steal a bunch of consumer items and pretend it was about justice. Nothing could have hardened so many hearts against a movement to reign in police than associating it with such obvious bullshit.

You're hypocrites. Your base and your leaders wouldn't know a common principle if you were being crushed by it. You want less blacks in prison? Look in the mirror and repeat these words "Maybe we're the baddies".
Mall
Mall
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So why aren't people talking more about Roosevelt versus Trump?

I don't have to explain Trump is great. People continue to talk about him versus others so apparently they were not greater.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Mall
I don't have to explain Trump is great. People continue to talk about him versus others so apparently they were not greater.
Always know that you’re an idiot

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Mall
He is single handedly responsible for half the country believing the last election was stolen and calling for civil war. Not exactly my criteria for greatest president ever.
He might as well be the greatest or else why don't we have or see more conservations on the "greater" or " greatest"?
When a person is willing to shrug off the fact that Trump tired to end American democracy, we're far beyond comparing Trump to any other president. The question becomes; what the hell are you calling "good" in the first place.

Trump had always been graded on a curve. In 2016 Gary Johnson's campaign essentially ended once he showed in an interview that he didn't know what Aleppo was. Yet no reasonable observer would have bet on on Trump knowing that same fact (he famously didn't know what the nuclear triad was, none of his supporters cared). Trump is not held to the same standards as everyone else, so comparisons are futile until you can demonstrate that you actually have a standard and apply it to all.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
When a person is willing to shrug off the fact that Trump tired to end American democracy
If secure elections = end of American democracy, then American democracy wasn't democracy in the first place.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Double_R
Ohhhh the standard is other presidents that have supposedly been greater than Trump apparently are not great enough to win conversations to discuss their so much "more "greatness. 

Think about it. I've done great things as a president according to those who count greatness for what it's worth that really means what it means. 

Here's somebody else that has done things far from great according to those who count greatness for what it's worth that really means what it means. 

They get more attention, more shine than my what's supposed to be "greater" term.

So this other somebody might as well be the greatest for what it's worth.

I hope many of you finally got the point.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Mall
Ohhhh the standard is other presidents that have supposedly been greater than Trump apparently are not great enough to win conversations to discuss their so much "more "greatness. 

Think about it. I've done great things as a president according to those who count greatness for what it's worth that really means what it means. 

Here's somebody else that has done things far from great according to those who count greatness for what it's worth that really means what it means. 

They get more attention, more shine than my what's supposed to be "greater" term.

Just reading this post made my IQ drop, and I think it's still going down, make it stop, make it stop.

Damn, I really hope it's only a temporary effect and not permanent,  
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
If secure elections = end of American democracy, then American democracy wasn't democracy in the first place.
The election was secure you idiot. You just think it was rigged because you’re a MAGA MORON who listens to TRUMP. He’s a pathological liar.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Mall

What the hell are you talking about?
Mall
Mall
-->
@Double_R
That's the best response this individual has folks.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Sidewalker
Again, the best response this individual has. Gotta resort to some type of snarky response like that was supposed to rebut anything. It's because it's true.

We should be talking about president(s) that areeee "soooo much greater".
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Mall
That's the best response this individual has folks.
I did not understand either.