What can you come up with as the most likely case for no creator God of all things?

Author: Mall

Total: 10
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
I know this is a topic that'll continue on until death. 

But give concise clear cut reasons to why most likely there is just no consciousness ever again after death, no creator God, no life and or reincarnation.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Mall
When cells are duplicated ( regenerated) the information in the cell must be copied transcribed and replicated faithfully. Any mistakes in the copying of the information results in a weakened or non functioning cell. When the cells loss information the cells "grow old" causing the organism to grow old.
It is estimated that on the average all the cells in the body die and are replaced by copies every 7 years. At age seventy the human body has undergone 10 cycles of copying and replacing with 10 opportunities to make mistakes and lose information. Hair cells lose the information to make proteins like melanin that causes hair color. So by age 70 most humans now have grey hair. This is a visual manifestation of the aging of all the cells in the body.
Sam_Flynn
Debates: 0
Sam_Flynn
There are no dragons.
There are no unicorns.
There are no warrior dwarfs.
There are no Hobbits
There are no aliens.
There are no Kryptonians.
There are no Amazonians. 
Need I go on?
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@Sam_Flynn
There are no dragons.
The chinese were proven correct about this when dinosaurs were discovered. We have more evidence of them now and can piece together what they looked like better, but it doesn't make the theory of their existence untrue.

There are no unicorns.
There are no warrior dwarfs.
My wife is a warrior dwarf

There are no Hobbits
There are no aliens.
The fermi paradox indicates it is highly unlikely for aliens not to exist

There are no Kryptonians.
There are no Amazonians. 
There are definitely Amazonians

Need I go on?
Unless there is evidence to the contrary it seems just as reasonable to presuppose a creator as presuppose no creator

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Consciousness and therefore awareness, rely upon a consciously functioning system.

Has residual energy ever been verifiably detected leaving a dead body?

Though a scary idea which actually sounds quite feasible, is that the human consciousness could be downloaded to an alternative system.

But how is this directly connected to the contentious creator GOD hypothesis.

The only way to reconcile the creator GOD hypothesis, is to contradict the necessity of the creation, by asserting that a creator does not require creating.

In which case, it is implied that creation is not a necessary requirement.

Therefore inferring that a creator is also not to be a necessary requirement.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Mall
But give concise clear cut reasons to why most likely there is just no consciousness ever again after death, no creator God, no life and or reincarnation.
The reasons to believe there are not are just as logically supported as the reasons to believe there are.

The only proper response is therefore to not believe any of it until proven otherwise.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Double_R
Not to believe in it until proven.

You're saying not to believe based on the logical reasons.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
I think you're saying cause and effect is not a sound basis to believe in a creator when the law of causality wasn't required before it was required.

Required now but not before. I realized this a while ago but people still use the argument.
Mall
Mall
Farewell to our fallen soldiers. You finally tapped out of the battle.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Yep.