IwantRooseveltagain
“Because they are trying to find comfort and to avoid pain”

These are the MAGA MORONS seen here on Dart and on TV

n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
sounds like another way of saying 'cognitive dissonance'. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Ask Biden about the big lie, and he will probably again fabricate another crazy story about his dead son.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Lies you say?

If he wants me to stop posting this, the shit-stain pathological liar IwantRooseveltagain can show where I implied it was acceptable to say "a woman wanted to be raped" in reference to a real rape as opposed to referencing the allusion (by said woman) to rape fantasies.
[IwantRooseveltagain] You are so ridiculous. Saying a woman wanted to be raped is acceptable to you but making fun of an obnoxious loser who is inadequate with women is over the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422866]

Also,
Defamatory statements by IWRA:

What better place to start with the title of the thread
   "A man convicted of defaming an ordinary citizen about raping that same person"
   Man wasn't convicted, man wasn't found liable of rape.
   LCC = 1, LRC = 1

As we've established, Donald Trump was not convicted of anything, nor was he found liable of rape by anyone (no matter how deranged). Also, according to the golden rule we must treat others as we would have them treat us, or more specifically judge them by their own standards. Since IWRA believes calling someone a liar when they told the truth is defamatory we have a special category here of IWRA defaming myself and other members of this forum.

[ADOL] simultaneously found not liable for rape but liable for denying that rape occurred.
Defaming members +1

Not Trump. Trump is a convicted sexual predator. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10380/posts/423060]
LCC = 2, LRC = 2

A dummy who supports a rapist to be President. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/423445]
LRC = 3, LRC = 3

I can just imagine all those little Catholic boys
Ya I bet you close your eyes and imagine “those little Catholic boys” all the time.

Defaming members +1, Total = 2

Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman and imagines little Catholic boys a weirdo? [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/423576]
Defaming members +1, Total = 3

Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman and imagines little Catholic boys a weirdo? [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/423593]
Defaming members +1, Total = 4

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

Actually, Judge Lewis A. Kaplan said that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.
The filing from Judge Lewis A. Kaplan came as Trump’s attorneys have sought a new trial and have argued that the jury’s $5 million verdict against Trump in the civil suit was excessive. The reason, they argue, is that sexual abuse could be as limited as the “groping” of a victim’s breasts.
Kaplan roundly rejected Trump’s motion , calling that argument “entirely unpersuasive.”
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
Actually, Judge Lewis A. Kaplan said that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.
lol, ok let's just ignore what the jury wrote and pretend. I say they said EJC was not raped or sexually assaulted and that Trump should make america great again.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You should sue the Judge for the big lie.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Sure why not? Immunity is apparently not a thing if you don't want it to be. It's a whole new legal landscape where you just have to pretend there is no precedent and you can do whatever you want.

Hell why not sue the jurors?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Ask Biden about the big lie, and he will probably again fabricate another crazy story about his dead son.
Like your dead mother?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Trump should make america great again.
lol, will another million Americans die from a botched response to a pandemic?

Will he add 16 trillion in debt this time as the wealthy get wealthier with a big tax cut?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Do you think it's a coincidence that a virus was engineered to kill old people while also knowing America's Ponzi scheme funding the welfare of retirees was about to crumble?
sadolite
sadolite
Someone thinks they know the truth. LOL
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't believe any biotech is advanced enough to target an age group.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Do you think it's a coincidence that a virus was engineered to kill old people while also knowing America's Ponzi scheme funding the welfare of retirees was about to crumble?
I’m not crazy, I’m just asking questions. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Just seems a bit coinkeedental. Coupled with the farmer's strike in Europe as people are forbidden to grow food now.
sadolite
sadolite
Just curious, what do all the people who don't like Trump think is going to happen if he becomes President? All the same shit they predicted the first time that didn't happen? Or all new dangers and threats?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Democrats just want the people on TV to be happy. That's all.
FLRW
FLRW

“My motto is: Always get even. When somebody screws you, screw them back in spades.”

H L Mencken was right.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
H L Mencken was right.

Yes, he was right about protecting your favorite son-of-a-bitch.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

" Fight Like Hell"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
“The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.”
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Just curious, what do all the people who don't like Trump think is going to happen if he becomes President?
Will he be impeached 3 times next time?

FLRW
FLRW

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."  DJT
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
"Does one of us have to come out alive?" - Kamala Harris
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Your statement says everything about a weaponized DOJ.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Your statement says everything about a weaponized DOJ.
This statement says you’re a moron. Trump gets blamed for everything he does. He’s treated very unfairly- for a rich, white guy.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
“The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.”