Galatians 6: 7-8
I thought you were a Pagan.

Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Your argument holds no water
And this is your idea of civil discussion, integrity, and decency?
Proving you wrong is civil, full of integrity and is the defintion of decency. 

You posted an article from The Atlantic and declared  “fact” 70% of black women get pregnant out of wedlock. That was not true.
Deflection with a red herring fallacy. Typical. Impotence. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Lies
He was impeached for his perfect phone call toots 

Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
Galatians 6: 7-8
I thought you were a Pagan.
Never declared my religious affiliations or thoughts/beliefs. 

You're clearly thinking of someone else not I, and in that case, wow...you have issues.
Afraid of strong women are ya little man? 
LOL! 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
Um, are you drunk again? I know it is Saturday night. Are you at a bar trying to hook up again?

Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Lies
He was impeached for his perfect phone call toots 
Rehashing a debunked argument, are ya? Want another lashing I see. You like BDSM, clearly. Sicko. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Amber
What's sick about liking BDSM?
Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
Um, are you drunk again? I know it is Saturday night. Are you at a bar trying to hook up again?
See. You are impotent where it comes to defending your position(s).
Personal attacks =/= evidence against the argument of another.
Personal attacks = childish behavior or trolling

Why the moderators or powers that be tolerate you disrupting valid discussions is beyond dumbfounding.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
Ok, you declared yourself as a Pagan on your DART biography dinghy 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
But you’re not defending your positions dinghy. You’re just replying lies! And fallacy!

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Rehashing a debunked argument, are ya? Want another lashing I see. You like BDSM, clearly.
Is this an example of how to defend an argument?

You aren’t going to last long here toots. We’ve seen your kind come and go here before.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Afraid of strong women are ya little man? 
Is that what you consider yourself? You don’t even know what you put on your profile here.

And you sound hysterical. Not funny hysterical, female crazy hysterical.

Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
Ok, you declared yourself as a Pagan on your DART biography dinghy 

You believing what I indicated on my profile is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!
I never tell the truth on my profile because I KNOW childish trolls like you would make some snide sexist misogynistic comment about it.
Thanks for proving me true/right in that regard. LOL!!!
Amber  
Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
->
@<<<Amber>>>
But you’re not defending your positions dinghy. You’re just replying lies! And fallacy!

Any child can claim it is a lie. Takes an adult to prove it. We all know you are not the latter. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Rehashing a debunked argument, are ya? Want another lashing I see. You like BDSM, clearly.
Is this an example of how to defend an argument?
Says the douche who replies with one personal insult and attack after another because he is too impotent to actually use the cells between his ears and provide a cogent, well thought out and supported response against another's offered argument on the subject at hand. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Afraid of strong woman are ya little man? 
Is that what you consider yourself?

huh?

LOL!!! 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
I never tell the truth on my profile 
Because you’re ashamed of who you are? 

Are you not really a woman? Are you a trans woman and your not ready to declare it because you know Republicans will not accept you like the Lyndsey Graham won’t come out as a gay man?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
Amber  
You don’t need to sign your posts dinghy, everyone can see who is posting 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
Any child can claim it is a lie
But you responded with the word “lie” about Trump’s perfect phone call. So you are a child? At least emotionally?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
provide a cogent, well thought out and supported response against another's offered argument on the subject at hand. 
You have not demonstrated the ability to do this since joining the site toots.

You have demonstrated you are a hysterical, wack job, MAGA MORON who cites wack job think tank websites like the American Action News! lol 

Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
I never tell the truth on my profile 
Because you’re ashamed of who you are? 
No. Because I have been on enough so-called debate forums to know there will ALWAYS be an immature troll, an ignorant liberal, and a dolt who just follows the most popular clown in the group. Among the three, it prescribes telling lies about oneself because it is a guaranteed fact you basement dwellers will look at one's profile and try to expose them or use their details against them as if it is a negative piece of evidence discrediting their views. Anyone who tells the truth on their profile is asking for trouble.

And for you to question what info I do or do not post on my profile that is or is not true is laughable at best when you do not provide any truthful details yourself. Makes you a, well, hmm...hypocrite!

->
@<<<Amber>>>
Amber  
You don’t need to sign your posts dinghy, everyone can see who is posting 
I know that. It is just a part of my good manners. I like to sign my posts. Trying to turn that against me speaks a lot about you. 

-->
@<<<Amber>>>
Any child can claim it is a lie
But you responded with the word “lie” about Trump’s perfect phone call. So you are a child? At least emotionally?
Childish deflection on your part. You are one who uses the term lie, liar, et al across the entirety of this website. Yes, I have scanned various forums of subjects I might like to engage in and seen your retorts to others you cannot disprove. You just accuse them of being liars and the details they post as lies without EVER backing them up. And yet you feel inclined to call me a child for using the term "lie" (out of context reference on your part), while you use the term endlessly yourself. How rich. 

->
@<<<Amber>>>
provide a cogent, well thought out and supported response against another's offered argument on the subject at hand. 
You have not demonstrated the ability to do this since joining the site toots.

You have demonstrated you are a hysterical, wack job, MAGA MORON who cites wack job think tank websites like the American Action News! lol 
I've already slapped you silly and wiped the floor in this threaded topic. NONE of your arguments held water. None. You possess a leaky bucket. And you're too childish to actually defend your spoon-fed leftist arguments. 

You have a lot of nerve to question sources when you use WAPO and Vox. LOL!!! 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
use their details against them
Because your life so far is so unremarkable?

when you do not provide any truthful details yourself.
Because to you having a normal and successful life like I have seems so unattainable?

I know that. It is just a part of my good manners.
Oh ya, I can see your mother raised a real lady. If you really are female, since You said you lied on your profile. Why didn’t you say you are a man so people would take you more seriously? I’m mean look at the difference between Sarah Palin and Donald Trump. They are both morons yet Sarah couldn’t even get elected to Congress while Trump is treated like a cult leader by the same MAGA MORONS 

I've already slapped you silly and wiped the floor in this threaded topic.
Of course you have toots, you’re a regular Tim Russert

You have a lot of nerve to question sources when you use WAPO
Oh ya, WAPO can’t compare to a fine source like the AAN. They’ve been around at least 14 years

Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I know that. It is just a part of my good manners.
Oh ya, I can see your mother raised a real lady. If you really are female, since You said you lied on your profile. Why didn’t you say you are a man so people would take you more seriously? 
You misogynist little (BLEEP)

Your name calling deflection methods are pathetic. A direct reflection of you. 
No need to engage with you anymore. None of your arguments hold water and all you retort with is 5yo banter. 
Bugger off and go play in traffic. I'm done with you.

Amber
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
 Because I have been on enough so-called debate forums to know there will ALWAYS be an immature troll, an ignorant liberal, and a dolt who just follows the most popular clown in the group. 
Here, in that order of your list, is IWRA, DoubleR, and finishing the trio is FLRW. A veritable Moe, Larry, and Curly.

I actually like them around because they are not shy to play their roles. There's no confusion as to what the agenda is.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Greyparrot
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
 Because I have been on enough so-called debate forums to know there will ALWAYS be an immature troll, an ignorant liberal, and a dolt who just follows the most popular clown in the group. 
Here, in that order of your list, is IWRA, DoubleR, and finishing the trio is FLRW. A veritable Moe, Larry, and Curly.

I actually like them around because they are not shy to play their roles. There's no confusion as to what the agenda is.

I see your point as a measure of entertainment, but I have no patience or inclination for that kind of banality. Such behavior is beyond childish for grown ass adults. I want to have discourse. I want to share ideas, thoughts and learn. I do not want to have to deal with children. I already have two. I do not need anymore childish behaviors from adults. I hope Wylted can take this site over, or create something better. I would be willing to move there. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain

No need to engage with you anymore. None of your arguments hold water and all you retort with is 5yo banter. 
Bugger off and go play in traffic. I'm done with you.
lol

children. I already have two.
So you had kids BEFORE you went to college. Very white trashy.

You’re like a Lauren Boebert type then. 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So you had kids BEFORE you went to college. Very white trashy.
If a black couple did the same thing in Harlem, would you have that same vigor towards them?  If not, then why not?

For me, I don't like it when people on welfare vote for the party that wants to cut their welfare.  It's not smart voting.

If middle class people want to vote red because they don't want money going to the poor, then fine.

If you are on welfare though, then you should be voting for the party that wants to expand welfare benefits.  If you get off of welfare, then you can vote for the party that wants to cut it (just like if you are born poor and vote blue when you are poor, but become rich and vote red, then that's understandable).

But if the GOP loses so many voters, what would it mean to be a republican if the whole country is fiscally left wing because pretty much everyone went to public school and got help from the government for over a decade?

They would have to resort to RSG issues, and there I understand that a lot of people just cheer for their own team (if Richard Spencer was born black, then he would be a very big BLM advocate; if Andrew Tate was born a woman, then he would be a hardcore feminist, etc).

RSG issues are easier to market on.