what are five reasons to vote against your candidate and for the other guy

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 31
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
this presidential election will be biden v trump. pick your favorite, list him. then list five reasons to vote against your favorite choice and five reasons to vote for the other guy. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
I already listed 5, but here is a list of 5 reasons to vote for Biden.

1) It will appease the Oligarchs in DC, and there might be less volatility in the economy.
2) He will likely die soon and his replacement will have to negotiate with Congress to get anything done.
3) After he dies, there might be a chance to end all the current foreign wars.
4) A second term might give Biden a reason to get new advisors that might steer him toward better policies for all of America.
5) Biden won't allow the far-left radicals to seize power.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Here are 5 reasons to vote for Biden:

1. He  is beating Russia

2. He fixed the economy after Trump screwed up

3. He gave plenty of help to ordinary people

4. He wants to increase taxes on the rich

5. Biden is not racist

6. Biden is not my candidate, but he is the democracy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Since you read the OP, this means you plan on voting for Trump. Shame.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
this means you plan on voting for Trump.
Can I vote for Kim Jong Un instead?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
It's like the Superbowl, no matter what team you bet on, Taylor Swift is destined to win it all in the end.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
1. Biden has done a good job on border security despite the right being in control of the narrative somehow. 

2. Biden has started a war on Cancer which could bring radical life extension closer and possibly extend my life a few years.

3. If the show trials and banana Republic style court hearings continue it will embolden the right to go after their political enemies in a similar fashion when thy inevitably win .

4. Accelerationism.  The left winning will cause them to be start moving really fast into their plot to trans all kids, erase women from women sports, end the 2nd amendment and remove the bill of rights. The sooner they cause civilization to collapse the sooner we can start rebuilding it. I would rather still be around to see the collapse that we are heading for if they keep winning so I can help reverse it 

5. Pro abortion policies can be implemented at a wider scale to kill off dyslexic people who would grow up to vote democrat anyway
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
It's like the Superbowl, no matter what team you bet on, Taylor Swift is destined to win it all in the end.
I hate that fucker so much for living my dream. Winning a superbowl and then celebrating by fucking Taylor swift. He is living my dream. She is the only female celebrity I simp for. Well, her and salma Hayek. There is just something about her that makes Mr want to choke the shit out of her. I suspect she would be into it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Taylor Swift is destined to win it all in the end.
Thats a lie.

Kim Jong Un is destined to win.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
 left winning will cause them to be start moving really fast into their plot to trans all kids
Thats a lie.

Left doesnt plot to trans all kids.

Its highly unlikely but possible that all people are actually gay and trans, just afraid to admit it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I am 20% trans because I have long hair.

But I am not 100% trans.

There is a percentage.

Only a sith deals in absolutes.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Lol, with today's classroom environment, kids are afraid to admit they are straight....
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, with today's classroom environment, kids are afraid to admit they are straight....
Being straight is not wrong.

Just because there are plenty of bad straight people doesnt mean they are all bad.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
The point is, kids don't even know what to be "straight" means. They only know it's a bad thing because there's no reward for it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
They only know it's a bad thing
And in most cases, they would be right.

there's no reward for it.
Really? You think there should be a reward for straight like there is for gay?

No.

Only gay gets reward.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
kids don't even know what to be "straight" means
Yeah, its very complicated.

Hitler was straight.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
Kim Jong Un is destined to win.
Oh pulease, he's a total loser.

He even lost out on the Presidency of North Korea to a guy who died in 1994....a fucking dead guy beat him.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Of course.

North Korea is a necrocracy.

You remain president even after you die, and you must be worshipped forever and the statues of you must be made so that people can pray to you.

The only one able to overwrite your commands is the living president, the current God Commander Kim Jong Un.

Its a complicated system, but it seems to work better than whatever they had in USSR.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
The point is, kids don't even know what to be "straight" means. They only know it's a bad thing because there's no reward for it.
Not mine. I teach him Spanish so he naturally gravitated towards the Christian Hispanic kids and he knows that homosexual behavior is a sin. The other day my male neighbor wished him happy valentines day. He yelled at the guy that he does not swing that way and he will never say happy valentines day to a boy
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Being straight is not wrong.
You just got reported for this comment bigot
WyIted
WyIted
To be fair my older son is probably like half gay. He is really into art and music and stuff. He us also slightly effeminate. He looks like me though buy is tall so he does slay pussy. So thats why he is only half gay
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
he knows that homosexual behavior is a sin
I was mocked for being gay in school, and I am less than 50% gay, so I assume that total gays have an even harder time in school.

There is simply no way for you to teach a kid that homosexuality is a sin without that kid later mocking gays in his school.

This is why being straight is evil in most cases.

I say in most cases, because I assume there are some straight people who arent evil. Well, I never met any, but I am pretty sure they are out there somewhere.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I vote "FOR" people, not against them.  If they are not an incumbent, I will listen very carefully to what they say. If those words are in line with what I want in a candidate and if their words match their actions after they are elected,  they will  get my vote again. If a candidate that I didn't vote for wins, I will look at everything they do and listen to nothing of what they say. If what they do affects me positively I will  vote for them if they seek reelection. It's that simple. A politicians words mean absolutely nothing unless their words match their actions. I am demonstrably worse off since Biden has been President.  I will vote for someone else.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
There is simply no way for you to teach a kid that homosexuality is a sin without that kid later mocking gays in his school.
What if you also teach him mocking homosexuals is wrong?

Also just for clarification, I didn't call homosexuality a sin. I called homosexual behavior a sin. If you are a homosexual, God has destined you to become a celibate priest or monk or nun, and to use your feminine side to balance your male side so you can bring a balanced perspective to the theology you put out into the world. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
What if you also teach him mocking homosexuals is wrong?
So you are mocking homosexuals while teaching that its wrong to mock homosexuals?

Well, so far what happened is that gays get mocked and excluded as a result.

Having gay friends is actually lots of fun, and homosexuality is on the rise in popularity, so I dont see the point of teaching a kid that homosexuality is wrong.

If he is straight, he will be straight anyway, and if he is gay, it will hurt him.

Also just for clarification, I didn't call homosexuality a sin. I called homosexual behavior a sin.
Well, one often comes with another.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
So you are mocking homosexuals while teaching that its wrong to mock homosexuals?
No, explaining that homosexual behavior is unethical. Lots of people have different models of ethics and the child needs to understand he needs to treat people good and respect them and maybe connect over the ethical principles they gree with. 

Having gay friends is actually lots of fun, and homosexuality is on the rise in popularity, so I dont see the point of teaching a kid that homosexuality is wrong.
Brushing your teeth twice a day is the rule in my house and what dentists recommend. Just because I tell him kids who brush once a day are doing it wrong, doesn't mean I am banning him from hanging out with kids who brush once a day. 

If he is straight, he will be straight anyway, and if he is gay, it will hurt him

Wrong. Most sexual preferences are conditioned. No kid is born having a fat fetish or a foot fetish or a same sex fetish. Preferences are conditioned. It doesn't mean they can control their conditioning, they can't to a large degree but sexual preferences are for the mot part conditioned though I will admit there is a tiny genetic component.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
 explaining that homosexual behavior is unethical
Ah yes, the indoctrination.

Do you also tell them that morality is subjective and that your opinion is not any more valid than the opinion of a gay person who thinks differently?

Or does that part not suit the desirable indoctrination process?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
child needs to understand he needs to treat people good and respect them and maybe connect over the ethical principles they gree with.
I am just gonna copy paste my answer:

"Well, so far what happened is that gays get mocked and excluded as a result."
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Ah yes, the indoctrination.
No it isn't 

Do you also tell them that morality is subjective and that your opinion is not any more valid than the opinion of a gay person who thinks differently?

I tell them that morality is objective, but explain to them that I am human and extremely fallible and that I am likely wrong in most of my opinions but believe they are closer to the truth than the alternative, especially with my older son. I am very open about the fact that my opinions are just that.

"Well, so far what happened is that gays get mocked and excluded as a result."
If you say so. I believe Tammy Faye Baker is a model for how homosexuals should be treated by Christians, and she is very popular In a lot of gay subcultures. 

If she can be a Bible believing Christian while being deeply empathetic to and friendly towards the gay community, than I believe anybody can.