You are probably not LGQBTP+

Author: WyIted

Total: 58
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
If you are reading this it is entirely possible that you are not a queer. The LGBT movement has tried to make the definition cover just about everything so as to make you personally identify with he movement so as to trick you into defending several forms of degeneracy.  

Women who identify as men or gender queer 

If you are a female and you like a lot of masculine things, you like to hang out with the boys and watch football, but you are romantically interested in men, Tham the LGBTQP movement has most likely lied to you and told you that you in fact were gender non conforming or that you are a woman in a male's body but a homosexual male.

You aren't.  You are a tomboy and there is nothing wrong with that. You don't need to identify with their stupid movement and their attempts to confuse you and trick you into cutting off your tits. He'll I have seen some of you join tiktok, marry a man and have kids with him, but claim to be LGBTQP because you also change the oil in the car and love hunting. You aren't you are a tomboy, stay away from the brain washing.

Bisexuality women

You have been told that you are part of the LGBTQP movement because you like men and you are attracted to women. This is untrue. You have been lied to. 

I personally have been with so many women that it is disgusting and I probably have a disease. Every single one with the exception of one, was attracted to other women and open to 3somes or one night stands with other women. If you are mostly in relationships with men, you are co sidereal heterosexual. Do not let the  woke mob convince you you are weird or odd or not normal. You are normal. It is normal for a woman to be in mostly male relationships but enjoy the beauty of a woman. 

Lesbianism women

If you are a lesbian woman, I have news for you. No you are not. This is a cope. I have slept with at least 3 women who have claimed to be lesbian. I didn't turn them. They identified that way prior to me fucking them, and yes the sex was consensual. 

If you hink you are a lesbian, you are a woman with low self confidence. You either think you are too ugly to get a man because you are, so you pretend to be a lesbian because many women are more open to sex with ugly people, though you yourself aren't open to sex with an ugly man. 

The second option is you have low self esteem but it's because people are dicks not because you are ugly. You are beautiful, you are heterosexual stop lying to yourself and maybe if you are ugly do lower your standards a bit and find some incel.

Feminine guys who like women

You are not a lesbian or a Trans person. Do not let these sickos talk you into cutting off your penis and joining their cult. If you do want to cut off your penis, just cut off the tip and become a Christian. 

It's okay to like cooking or to be into interior design or whatever the fuck feminine men do.  It doesn't make you a woman stuck in a man's body. You are being lied to. You are not genderqueer or whatever stupid term wokies created to describe feminine men. You are merely a man who just happens to be into some traditionally feminine ine things and perhaps you carry yourself in a slightly feminine ine way. You are a heterosexual and can wake up now

Gay men

Okay you really are part of the LGBT crowd but you aren't fully gone. If you are a feminine ine gay guy, the woke mob will try to talk you into cutting your penis off and becoming a woman. Don't do this. They are trying to trick you. You are just a gay guy who is still a guy, even if you are feminine. You are loved and accepted for who you are, please do not fall for it. Do not cut off your penis no matter how much the woke mob will call you stunning and brave for mutilating yourself.

Trans people

Okay you guys really are Trans. Or girls . Or.... they them. Whatever the fuck it is you want to be called. There are two reasons for this that have already been scientifically proven. The first scenario is more common, but the Second one exists as well.

1. You hate yourself and see changing gender as a safe alternative to suicide. You metaphorically kill yourself in the process. The truth is that most Trans suicides happen after bottom surgery and this is because when the process is complete and you feel like you escaped the person you hate, you look in the mirror and there he is. Don't fall for this. You are loved and accepted for who you are. You need to get around positive people, but most importantly you need to accept yourself and love yourself for who you are, which is what you were assigned at birth. Yes it would be awesome to be a female. It would also be awesome to be tall, but we shouldn't mutilate ourselves to become that way and we need to accept ourselves even with our inherent flaws, such as being short or being born a man.

2. The second type of Trans person is one who fetishizes being in a female body and gets off to it. You are probably less than 20% of all Trans people. I think you guys are perverts but you should have every right to mutilate yourselves and if you fall into this second category than I hope transitioning does bring you joy. 

Conclusion

Do not fall for this lgbtqp nonsense. You are not a member of their sick cult. You can love yourself for who you are and you don't need any of their stupid labels. 

Now excuse me while I find another heterosexual woman to help me fuck my heterosexual wife, who is a tomboy. 
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@WyIted
Do you see all sexualities except heterosexuality as wrong?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mall
The question seems silly to me. It is almost like if you told me you only ate pepporoni pizza and  I respond ded with, do you find cheese pizza wrong?

It's not wrong or right. They just are. 
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
Pineapple pizza though, that's wrong.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
What if we extend the umbrella to include heterosexuals. Total victim equality?
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
This phenomenon affects inanimate objects as well. I went to Walmart the other day to buy a TV for my dorm room. I was stunned when the employee recommended I get an LGTV. It’s just so sickening how the big gay has infected our televisions.
bronskibeat
Debates: 3
bronskibeat
Your conclusion is only straight men are straight.

Now, don't be weird, but i'm just gonna work with your logic to fix it:

Straight men, you are not straight.

You are bisexual, but you are more romantically (but also sexually) attracted to men while primarily only sexually attracted to women (you don't want to talk to them too much).

You love masculinity, you think about it a lot, and you prefer the men around you to exhibit it because it makes you feel safe and you get a little thrill when their strong hands accidentally caress yours while passing you the Xbox controller. The attraction leaves you with a feeling of vulnerability that is so unbearable, you rebel against your natural urge, and try to control others who aren't wimps about it. The liberation so many straight men will feel when they realize that they don't need to be incels, they don't need to lie about their body counts on message boards, they just need to date...each other.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@bronskibeat
they just need to date...each other.
With virtual reality, dating is no longer necessary.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
I was stunned when the employee recommended I get an LGTV.
Wow, I never thought I would see the day where people at Walmart were degenerate. This is sad
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@bronskibeat
The liberation so many straight men will feel when they realize that they don't need to be incels, they don't need to lie about their body counts on message boards, they just need to date...each other.
No joke. I think this is what is making up at least some of the trans movement, but it is such a new phenomenon that I didn't want to get into it yet. 

A lot of incels are getting itinto their heads that it's easier to find love as a woman. So they become trans in order to get laid and finally be in a long lasting and loving relationship. 

I don't know what to suggest in this regard. Thy are probably correct, it is the o ly way they can find love. 

Studies have found a large overlap with autism, so my theory is that autistic people struggle to get laid because they come across as autistic when hitting on women, but if they turn into women the awkwardness is chalked up to being quirky or some other spin. 
Amber
Amber
If you are reading this it is entirely possible that you are not a queer.
I am reading this, and I am sure as (BLEEP) not queer. 
Well, I mean I appreciate the beauty of the human form...male and female, but I will never cross that line.

The LGBT movement has tried to make the definition cover just about everything so as to make you personally identify with he movement so as to trick you into defending several forms of degeneracy.  
Tried, how? Deflection doesn't change definitions.

They're just gay. No different than men identifying as women and men liking transwomen. Both...GAY! 

If you are a female and you like a lot of masculine things, you like to hang out with the boys and watch football, but you are romantically interested in men, Tham the LGBTQP movement has most likely lied to you and told you that you in fact were gender non conforming or that you are a woman in a male's body but a homosexual male.
That makes no sense, which is why the batsh*t crazy alphabet soup mafia can never make any legit sense. They deny and ostracize actual science. 

I personally have been with so many women that it is disgusting and I probably have a disease...
Man whore! ;-) lol
If you do have a disease, yucky!!! 

If you think you are a lesbian, you are a woman with low self confidence. You either think you are too ugly to get a man because you are, so you pretend to be a lesbian because many women are more open to sex with ugly people, though you yourself aren't open to sex with an ugly man. 
Cannot argue with most of that. I've seen some pretty butt f*ugly women who want to be lesbians, and most are overweight and, well, butch, but wow. Then I have met many sexy attractive women who are lesbian, mostly bi, that do it because they can be due to the fact they know they are sexy and hot. They're playing a game that will sooner or later get them into deep shit. 

The second option is you have low self esteem but it's because people are dicks not because you are ugly. 
No, it is because they are ugly.

Watch this. It is nasty.

Not sure where you are going with the rest of it, but, yeah. 

The whole trans ideology is a farce meant to screw young kinds minds up, and even insecure adults. That I can agree with. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
it is entirely possible that you are not a queer.
Agreed, axiomatic fact.
The LGBT movement has tried to make the definition
of what? LGBT all four or what?
cover just about everything so as to make you personally identify with he movement so as to trick you into defending several forms of degeneracy.  
Okay but you don't mean 'definition' then, you mean scope of non-heteronormative orientations in sexuality and/or gender identity. In which case the question is then scope of the 'movement' means what? Is a lesbian automatically in the movement for being how she is?

She is actually Q by definition, you dont understand the Q one.
You aren't.  You are a tomboy and there is nothing wrong with that.
Tomboys are queer, definitively. It's literally a queer status just as drag queen is etc.

You don't need to identify with their stupid movement and their attempts to confuse you and trick you into cutting off your tits.
While this is true, if we remove invectives, in an axiomatic manner, the lumping in of tomboys with post-top-surgery FtM transgenders is the very lumping you're hostile at the movement you're attacking for doing.

He'll I have seen some of you join tiktok, marry a man and have kids with him, but claim to be LGBTQP because you also change the oil in the car and love hunting. You aren't you are a tomboy, stay away from the brain washing.
A tomboy literally is queer and can be bi with a husband (the B should be changed to P though, because they are pansexual if into queers and transgenders too)

Bisexual women

You have been told that you are part of the LGBTQP movement because you like men and you are attracted to women. This is untrue. You have been lied to. 
Do you know what the L and/or B stand for? You're making a fool of yourself.

I personally have been with so many women that it is disgusting and I probably have a disease. Every single one with the exception of one, was attracted to other women and open to 3somes or one night stands with other women.
Nobody cares, you obviously go for the type into that. Irrelevant to the topic.

If you are mostly in relationships with men, you are co sidereal heterosexual.
No, you aren't. You can even be heteroromantic but sexually option to your own gender for sex only.

Do not let the  woke mob convince you you are weird or odd or not normal. You are normal.
Well if your anecdotal evidence with who you fucked consistently being into women as well as men is true, you're right they're the norm, the heterosexual women are then the minority. Make your mind up. 

It is normal for a woman to be in mostly male relationships but enjoy the beauty of a woman. 
That is heteroromanticism (if mostly means entirely, otherwise it's bi/pan in relationships too) but not heterosexuality.
Lesbian women

If you are a lesbian woman, I have news for you. No you are not. This is a cope. I have slept with at least 3 women who have claimed to be lesbian. I didn't turn them. They identified that way prior to me fucking them, and yes the sex was consensual. 
Idk if you're trying to be funny or you're an idiot. Nobody gives a shit what your small sample size liked, nymphomaniacs or whoever it was, maybe are consistently more sexually fluid, that's not the point you're trying to make is it?

If you hink you are a lesbian, you are a woman with low self confidence. You either think you are too ugly to get a man because you are, so you pretend to be a lesbian because many women are more open to sex with ugly people, though you yourself aren't open to sex with an ugly man. 

The second option is you have low self esteem but it's because people are dicks not because you are ugly. You are beautiful, you are heterosexual stop lying to yourself and maybe if you are ugly do lower your standards a bit and find some incel.
You are literally doing the gaslighting you claim to loathe the LGBTQ+ movement for doing. You are telling someone to ignore their biology and urges and take your word for what they experience and desire.

Feminine guys who like women

You are not a lesbian or a Trans person. Do not let these sickos talk you into cutting off your penis and joining their cult. If you do want to cut off your penis, just cut off the tip and become a Christian. 
Maybe but depending how they express it they're probably queer.

It's okay to like cooking or to be into interior design or whatever the fuck feminine men do. 
You defining that as feminine is your own bigotry at play. There are macho af chefs, maybe interior design less so. You don't even know what you're defining as feminine before making the bs sclaims

Gay men

Okay you really are part of the LGBT
Okay, so your brain turned on here... I think I got the idea.

WyIted
WyIted
Tomboys are queer, definitively. It's literally a queer status just as drag queen is etc.
If you called drag queens queer to my face we would have an issue. They are entertainers.  This is like calling Mrs doubtfire a queer. 

Fuck off with your bigotry
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
If you called drag queens queer to my face we would have an issue. They are entertainers.  This is like calling Mrs doubtfire a queer. 

Fuck off with your bigotry
or what?

I really dont care and i'm not the skinny stick you think I am irl anymore, I actually workout regularly now as a hobby/necessity, it helps me stay sane and has the added benefit of making me want to eat more (the thing, exercise, that makes most people skinnier helped me get bigger). I am telling you, you'd not walk away from the fight tearless or with a story to tell you'd be proud of.

If you're gonna fight me or threaten me based on my freedom of speech, you're also a fucking hypocrite and fascist but as I said, unless you're drawing a gun on me, I am pretty sure I beat you. Don't threaten me again. And it was a threat or you wouldn't bring up 'to my face'. You'd have a problem even across the screen.

Instead of threatening me, define 'queer'. You should have a problem I sai dit online too. Get used to it, you type many things to trigger others on here that they'd have a 'problem' with you irl over. Don't get cocky or play victim because your itty bitty feelings are hurt.
WyIted
WyIted
Congrats on becoming a gymcel,  I am sure it will be beneficial for it.

How would I define queer?

It mean weird it just refers to gay people and I refuse to acknowledge the new definitions of the word that have been popularized. You are not queer for being a drag queen or a tomboy or a feminine male like Gordon Ramsey. 

I allowed the word queer to expand to mean gay because it happened before I as born, but I will be damned if I allow the word to be hijacked again.
bronskibeat
bronskibeat
-->
@WyIted

A lot of incels are getting itinto their heads that it's easier to find love as a woman. So they become trans in order to get laid and finally be in a long lasting and loving relationship. 

I don't know what to suggest in this regard. Thy are probably correct, it is the o ly way they can find love. 

Studies have found a large overlap with autism, so my theory is that autistic people struggle to get laid because they come across as autistic when hitting on women, but if they turn into women the awkwardness is chalked up to being quirky or some other spin. 

You're right, the mentality that "everything is easier for women" is a what controls incels, but it does not connect to transness.

Most trans women, regardless of orientation, would tell you that one of the things they sacrifice when they transition is their dating pool. Much of society is not yet ready to date a trans person, unless they themselves are trans. Any person who thinks they are willing to go through the transition process will probably try to find trans community (usually online) only to discover this reality being expressed often, so if the main motivation would be to simply to get more dates...it would die there.

sadolite
sadolite
It really quite simple with me. If you act like a degenerate perverted weirdo espousing  degenerate weirdo shit, its highly unlikely we will be anywhere near each other, in private, public or in the work place. And that's OK with me, I cant be everyone's shot of grain alcohol.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@sadolite
I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
FLRW
FLRW

Jared is trans. Oh, I'm talking about Jared Leto.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@sadolite
It really quite simple with me. If you act like a degenerate perverted weirdo espousing degenerate weirdo shit, its highly unlikely we will be anywhere near each other, in private, public or in the work place. And that's OK with me, I cant be everyone's shot of grain alcohol.
Okay so you aren't one of those homophobes that oppose children going to gay pride parades to watch barely dressed men simulate felatio om each other. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
How would I define queer?

It mean weird it just refers to gay people and I refuse to acknowledge the new definitions of the word that have been popularized. You are not queer for being a drag queen or a tomboy or a feminine male like Gordon Ramsey. 

I allowed the word queer to expand to mean gay because it happened before I as born, but I will be damned if I allow the word to be hijacked again.
Are you going to reply to anything else in my earlier long post?

Are you going to define queer?

I want an actual definition backed by a source.
WyIted
WyIted
Do I have to look at that post again? What I took away from it was that you are saying you would fuck me up in a fist fight because you lift weights or something.

Anything else I didn't object to was probably because I don't disagree with your or don't hold an opinion on what you said.  
WyIted
WyIted
How I would define queer?

I use the term in the 70s whereas just code for a male homosexual. Any expansion of the definition after the 1970s is a fascist takeover of the English language by morons
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
thanks for clarifying how ignorant you are.
WyIted
WyIted
Dude there is this game the left is playing with the English language where they think by controlling definitions they can control mindset. 

Queer just meant gay male before. People used to refer to gays as "being funny" queer literally means funny (southern for different) . These people were not referring to people who were gender fluid or very fluid in their sexual orientation when they said it.  The left plays this game with language as a stupid trick to attempt to make senior citizens look bigoted. It's a fact. Here I som other examples

Negro- literally the Spanish word for black and clearly just means the same thing as African American. However if I said it on my way to work it would get me attacked on the bus

Oriental- just a way to say Asian many older Asians still refer to themselves as being Orientals.  The left wants to make 75 year old people look racist so thy randomly decide to change the term for whatever reason. 

Everybody knows racism is bad and here is how it was defined before

Racism- hatred of or having a feeling of superiority over other races on the basis of racial qualities.

Now they know that maybe one in a million people are actually racist by that definition. So they have changed the definition to be the following

Racism- white people . Those with a higher social status in society and are white automatically have that status based on their skin color, oh and by the way since only oppressors can be racist any non white person who thinks they are superior to others based on their skin color are not racist. 

It's really a stupid game you guys play and it is recent. Greek words in 500bc meant the exact same thing in 500AD because nobody played those games with language. The left see it as a tool to make senior citizens look racist so they change definitions every 5 years. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@WyIted
I refer you back to my original comment. I wont be anywhere near it.  I cant control the sick depravity of others. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
If you thought Queer meant gay male, you wouldn't have put the Q in separate from the G nor would you have made the long original post rant about letting lesbians, bisexuals and people in general know they aren't necessarily what they think they are, queer included.

Why the fuck would a tomboy assume she's a gay male? Your own definition makes 0 sense with how you used it in your rant. Maybe it's you playing dumb games.
WyIted
WyIted
We are comparing one world view to another. I can see the confusion . I am acknowledging a fair interpretation of the woke world view while also explaining how it differs from the correct world view. When I bring up LGBTQP it is as a way to explore the arguments you hold without necessarily agreeing with the frame work and redefining of words.

Queer is a nonsense word in my world view and at worst means Gay male who identifies as a male. 

In the woke world view it means whatever they need it to mean to trick heterosexuals such as Tom boys attracted to males or even bisexual women who really are heterosexual but just have a more fluid sexuality into believing they are part of the movement. 
bronskibeat
bronskibeat
-->
@WyIted
Dude there is this game the left is playing with the English language where they think by controlling definitions they can control mindset. 
Language evolves, it is expected to evolve. But people such as yourself only care when it evolves in regards to marginalized demographics because that evolution represents a social integration where marginalized people have autonomy over how they are perceived. The conversation largely comes down to the question of: Should specific communities be allowed to decide the language that refers to them, or should the language that was created during time when the people creating it largely did not have a favorable view of those communities they were labeling be protected?

Queer just meant gay male before. People used to refer to gays as "being funny" queer literally means funny (southern for different) . These people were not referring to people who were gender fluid or very fluid in their sexual orientation when they said it.  The left plays this game with language as a stupid trick to attempt to make senior citizens look bigoted. It's a fact. Here I som other examples
Let me set a scene for you:

It’s the 1930s, a man walks into a store. He moves in a way that reads as feminine, he speaks in an effeminate manner. He makes his purchase he leaves. The the two clerks look at each-other and one of them says, “He seemed a little queer, dontcha think?”

They were not commenting on his sexual orientation, though they could make an assumption, but they were commenting on the way this man carried himself: his gender expression. The mistake of society was tying gender expression to sexual orientation so heavily, because it is not always the case that two will align as you would expect them.  

Another example, in the National Archives, there is a letter from a Cyril Coeur de Leon which is established as example of an early use of the word “queer” as a way to self-identify. Cyril described his sexual orientation as “queer” while acknowledging his attracted to both genders. This letter was written in the 1930s. 

So, this understanding of “queer” is not new. 

I mean, "bisexuality" originally meant "intersex." "Heterosexual" originally meant to refer to a "morbid passion for the opposite sex," before it became just the descriptor for general attraction to the opposite sex.

Negro- literally the Spanish word for black and clearly just means the same thing as African American. However if I said it on my way to work it would get me attacked on the bus
Why do you wish to say it? I’m not sure how old you are, but I will assume you were born after a time it was used regularly to regard black people. 

“Black” replaced “Negro” as the favored description of racial identity, because a new generation arose in the 60s that wanted to establish a different set of ideals than the black generations prior. “Black” was the first identifier that the black population got to claim for themselves, everything prior was dictated by white people.

Oriental- just a way to say Asian many older Asians still refer to themselves as being Orientals.  The left wants to make 75 year old people look racist so thy randomly decide to change the term for whatever reason. 
Most Asian activists and scholars would not attack anyone over a certain age for using the term “oriental.” 

Much like the black community, the Asian community wanted to claim a new term for themselves that was not imposed onto them by a community that had…mixed feelings toward them to begin with. “Oriental” is a very Eurocentric term, it refers to the East. It comes from the direction the sun would rise from in relation to the Roman Empire. It has nothing to with Asia, but an outsiders perception of Asia. And such, a new generation chose a new identifier that was more accurate in its description.

Racism- hatred of or having a feeling of superiority over other races on the basis of racial qualities.

Now they know that maybe one in a million people are actually racist by that definition. So they have changed the definition to be the following

Racism- white people . Those with a higher social status in society and are white automatically have that status based on their skin color, oh and by the way since only oppressors can be racist any non white person who thinks they are superior to others based on their skin color are not racist. 
This is your interpretation of the definition, but you’re confusing multiple concepts. The main being “intersectionality,” which is to suggest that most people experience privilege in some aspect of their lives, and don’t experience it on other aspects of their lives. A black people will not experience the privilege that being white affords. But a poor white person won’t experience the privilege of wealth that a rich black person would have. It works both ways, and it allows us to build a nuanced view of how different obstacles can present themselves within society.

The general population, as well as all major institutions in America, are comprised primarily of white people. As a result, “white supremacy” is a more dangerous concept than “black supremacy.” Black people are still a minority, and they will not experience the same access to power that the white population maintains simply because…there are more white people. So, you’re right that the two are not treated the same, because the threat is not the same. 

That said, celebrations of black culture exist not out “supremacy”, but simply, because historically speaking, mainstream culture celebrates the demographics that make up the majority (not black culture). That has begun to change, but that change is fed by the actions, education, and celebrations from within the black community. And while a celebration of white culture would be racist, a celebration of Irish-American or Italian-American culture would not be racist….for reasons, I hope, would be obvious.

It's really a stupid game you guys play and it is recent. Greek words in 500bc meant the exact same thing in 500AD because nobody played those games with language. The left see it as a tool to make senior citizens look racist so they change definitions every 5 years. 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@bronskibeat
The general population, as well as all major institutions in America, are comprised primarily of white people. As a result, “white supremacy” is a more dangerous concept than “black supremacy.” Black people are still a minority, and they will not experience the same access to power that the white population maintains simply because…there are more white people. So, you’re right that the two are not treated the same, because the threat is not the same. 
 First of all. White people having institutional power is not dangerous. Every study shows that whites have less in group bias than non whites and when we break it down by politics than we see that whites who are conservative have less in group bias than any other race and that white liberals have an outgroup bias which does not exist in non whites. 

To me that eems like even with large amounts of power that whites having it will be more fair than groups who have larger in group biases. 

Language evolves, it is expected to evolve. But people such as yourself only care when it evolves in regards to marginalized demographics

No it's fucking annoying either way. It's ficking annoying to hear stuff called "mid" or to hear somebody say "no cap" or whatever the hell else is going on with language. The bigger issue is intentionally changing terms for a political purpose. If we change terms to much than you can get misunderstandings of important things. For example the bill of rights. If our understanding of the word freedom differs from those who wrote the bill of rights than we can get into issues where courts think they can restrict speech more than the founders intended. Or we can read other old documents and really tarnish the legacy of those who came before us by misunderstanding their words to mean something other than intended. I don't want my words read 200 years from now and have my idiot great grand kids think I meant something other than what I meant when I wrote them.

while a celebration of white culture would be racist, a celebration of Irish-American or Italian-American culture would not be racist….for reasons, I hope, would be obvious.
It's not obvious and that is a stupid statement. I ill tart by saying I have been to Irish fest and German heritage fests and it is all dumb. These people are not Irish or German they are American and it's actually disrespectful to claim as somebody born in America "I am Irish". 

I will say though that if black culture is Olay to celebrate than white culture is. If you don't require them to sub divide it into Ghana or south African or Egyptian culture than requiring whites to divide it up that way is dumb.

I'll leave the explanation to the actual linguists
I read the article and it feels like it is calling me a boomer. Offense taken