Bye bye Ronna!

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 42
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
They probably in part vote Democrat as they support abortion rights, that's part of why they vote them. Use your head.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
That is coping for your read herring . I mentioned it as a premie for why democrats will be a minority in the future and Roosevelt came back claiming it wasn't mostly democrats getting abortions and then I posted racial statistics on abortions and black women vote something like 80% democrat. 

I wasn't making a statement that abortion is unethical even though I believe it is. The argument was limited to whether abortions are more harmful to the democratic voting block or republican one. 

We are welcome to start a thread on the ethics of abortion. Most people after learning the nuance with my position come away thinking I am pro choice but appropriating the term pro life. I disagree because I think the left takes abortion too far. 

I support 1st trimester abortions and the morning after pill. I also support any abortion which is in the medical best interest of the pregnant woman. 

Some call that pro choice. I disagree because I have read arguments from pro choice advocates that go way beyond what I would be willing to support
WyIted
WyIted
Me- abortions kill more potential democrats than Republicans

Rm- you are wrong because there are economic reasons for their abortions and they vote democrat because abortions are allowed.

The response is gibberish.  You are either in a worse mental condition than last time you re here or laost your step
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Think very hard about this...

Which parents would more likely vote democrats?

The ones in conditions that showed them due to others close to them, how necessary abortion can be or the ones with barely any need for it or who happily hypereproduce and neglect/abuse their 8 kids to 2 parents in a household barely distinguishable from a caravan?

You made it classist, even Republicans that re extremely poor don't want abortions. Why compare poor people likely to vote Democrats to rich Republicans?
WyIted
WyIted
The ones in conditions that showed them due to others close to them, how necessary abortion can be or the ones with barely any need for it or who happily hypereproduce and neglect/abuse their 8 kids to 2 parents in a household barely distinguishable from a caravan?
I would assume both are democrats. I was basically raised in The second group and my parents are both democrats. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
At least your parents knew which party cares more about the poor. All flaws or other things aside.

However, I asked which was more likely. You say it's 50 50?
WyIted
WyIted
I think it's mostly going to be democrats. 

Yeah when I was a child my parents said that republicans are for the rich and democrats for the poor. So as a kid I said "well I will always be a democrat because I identify more with the poor"

I still struggle with identifying as poor and a mild dislike or hatred towards those well off. 

I Don't think my parents were correct, as I got into whether the welfare state gas Co tributed in a reduction of poverty or increased it it appears to me it increases it. It appears to me that societies that do like eco omic interventionism such as Russia and North korea do worse than nations that do less economic interventionism.  It appears to me that economic prosperity shouldn't be about DEI initiatives that promote diversity and the expense of things like patient or airline safety. I just think the way to defeat poverty is through making the country wealthy and providing an abundance of opportunity 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
You pick Russia and NK how about western Europe? How about Canada, Australia, South Korea and Japan?
WyIted
WyIted
Those countries are higher in the economic freedom index . I think every one you kistedis top ten in the economic freedom index
WyIted
WyIted
Not all of them but they still rank highly

https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

The older black and Hispanic women get (20y+), the higher the birth rate for unwed women, 
Two highest groups. 

Try again dehydrated horse!  
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Well dinghy,

This data you cited is 9 years old and shows the biggest decline in unmarried births are found in black and Hispanic women.

What is the unmarried birth rate for white trash?