I hating Christmas….

Author: Nd24007

Total: 13
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
I hating Christmas….

Why Bec I'm very sick this cold or flu just getting worse and worse. My friend's and my co-workers and my employer don't wanna hear it. It seems like no one wanna hear it. So, fuck them all. And fuck Christmas! This have been the worst Christmas so far. And no one is listening..  Making me hate this holiday all the more.

You know what also fuck up I can't see my mother Bec she would get sick. This holiday season just been the worst for me.. You know the other fuck up thing I can't sleep. I haven't been sleeping good for the last two nights and this will make it the third straight night of not sleep. Fucking Christmas.

sadolite
sadolite
Young people under 30 think life sucks. Buckle up buttercup, life hasn't even begun to fuck you yet.
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
-->
@Nd24007
When life is brutal and your friends and coworkers all don't wanna hear it, it's sometimes the best moment in your life when you realise that you don't need to care about them or have mercy on them playing your way up the work foodchain. After realising that, the hole in your heart and need for affection can be mended by increasing alliances with those close to you such as your mother or whoever else. If you really have noone then sure, hate Christmas and fuck it, hate life a little too. 

I think the biggest thing people do wrong when life is actually cruel to them, is to take the Buddhist approach of going 'peace to all, I am not really angry or sad'. Fuck that, take the Pagan approach of appreciating that life IS shit and you SHOULD hate and distrust some people. Make sure you learn who you can trust, who really is there for you and love every bit of them but it's just as important to embrace your negative feelings. I want you to seriously write out why you're sad, angry and jealous. Then write out ways to get out of feeling/thinking that way or at least ways of coping with the feelings.

As I say, worry MUCH MORE in life about keeping good relations with those who have good relations with you. Worry MUCH LESS about improving relations with those who are cold or cruel to you. That's it man, that's the solution to finding joy in life in my eyes.     
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@RationalMadman
Rm, 

Thanks for the advice... It was greatly appreciated... 
Wish I have more to add, but I don't. At least not at the present moment...

Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@sadolite
Sound like you have it tough, in your advanced age...
But don't worry it could still work out for you!  :)

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Nd24007
No, life is good. I'm just saying you have to have a reference to know when it's bad. When I was young I used to think the same things you think. Now that I have experienced life for a while it's all baby stuff.  Worrying about what people think and weather they care about your situation. You are learning they don't. Then you learn to not depend on people and look inward for happiness no matter what's going on around you. 

1805 days later

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@sadolite
I would it imagine on one's social circle,
Whether one's friends, coworkers, acquaintances are willing to care?

Though I 'do think it's valuable to build inner strength and self dependence,
Situations can arise in life, when that is what one needs most.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Lemming
In the end, if you don't take control of your own life and everything that goes on in it and accept responsibility for your lot in life, people will quit caring, true story. In the end you are on your own, you have to solve your own problems regardless of it being your doing or not. If you are a sinking ship full of holes and don't do anything to try and plug the holes you can bet people are gonna jump off, even your own family will abandon ship.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Or being a woman works too.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
@Lemming
Both true.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@zedvictor4
People 'have been there a lot for me in life,
But I've also been there some, for other people as well.

Course, it helps people carry you some, if you're carrying yourself as well some.
Easier to help someone by offering them a shoulder to lean on, than a piggyback ride.
Generally speaking.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Free people from concern. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Concern is awareness Deb.

Concerns are everything that promotes survival.

Only one sure fire way of escaping awareness.

As an inbuilt coping strategy.

Sleep offers temporary respite.