Sky News Australia always roasting Joe Biden

Author: IlDiavolo

Total: 7
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
I've realized a time ago that the news channel that roasts Joe Biden the most is Sky News from Australia. Even Fox News falls short.

This really surprises me because it's an aussie channel. I mean, why the hell would aussies want to keep abreast of what it's going on in the US?

Maybe Joe Biden is really funny and sky news uses him to entertain the aussies.

Or maybe I'm missing something else.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
Fox news is controlled opposition. The rich elites do their best to convince Americans that they care about them when they really don't.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Greyparrot
OK, but what about the aussies? What is their interest in roasting Biden?

Democrats can't say sky news has any political interest. So, it seems Sky news is telling the truth about old Joe. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Sky News is just trying to create conservatism in Australia.

Most countries have "left vs right" type of politics, as those are two strongest political powers in democracy.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
I think you answered that question. Biden's screwups are hilarious, and when people like the Aussies have nothing invested in the deep state, then they can be free to capitalize on the sheer entertainment value with no restrictions.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
AUSSIES are a weird mix. Like the population is probably 75% chucked and the population even tolerated arrests of people during covid who violated stay at home orders by camping 100 miles away from civilization, they have literally arrested comedians for criticizing China. 

Very chucked in general. Then you have the aborigines and I shit you not, they are so dumb that there are literally commercials targeting them to try and convince them not to lay down in the middle of traffic to sleep. 

Now the 25% of uncucked Austin's  are really based and hilarious. I heard lots of stories from American soldiers about how blood thirsty and savage the Aussies were and how many war crimes they routinely commit just for shits and giggles. Muslims do not have a monopoly on war crimes and the Aussies believe in fair play. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@WyIted
Now the 25% of uncucked Austin's  are really based and hilarious. I heard lots of stories from American soldiers about how blood thirsty and savage the Aussies were and how many war crimes they routinely commit just for shits and giggles. Muslims do not have a monopoly on war crimes and the Aussies believe in fair play. 
Well, from what I know the aussie society was built by convicts sent from Britain. Maybe that explains their wild behaviour.