The enemies within: shitstain candidates being voted during Primaries.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 9
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I think either US party's true advocates should be repulsed and horrified.

Within those pretending to support your cause are people voting in men in need of geriatric care on both sides, twice now, neither of whom are true to the actual ideals the parties uphold.

Biden is barely a Democrat if you analyse his life and policies and right now can't walk off the right side of a stage or make coherent strings of 3 sentences.

Trump is a manwhore that has no idea what family values and sanctity of marriage even mean. He's no conservative at all and tried to upheave an election, he's anti people choosing their leader.

Both sides have enemies within bringing your worst candidates to the forefront.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
but who would have the kind of institutional power required to make people with the wrong values and character popular?

Why would they do it?

Frodo: But the deep state was destroyed.
The unaccountable bureaucracy/mega corp ring whispers
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
There is this interesting thing which happens in politics,

where parties are forced to abandon their principles just to counter the other party.

Republicans know that Trump has very few conserrvative values, but still has somewhat more than Biden.

Sure, you could find plenty of people more conservative than Trump, but they have no chance of winning against Biden.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Personally, I like Biden because he supports gay people, trans people, abortions, and many economic policies and wealth redistribution to the poor.

I think he is the best representative for democracy.

He opposes Putin where many others would just let Putin have his way.

Also, there are hints that policies towards Israel are changing, which is good.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Best.Korea
Sure, you could find plenty of people more conservative than Trump, but they have no chance of winning against Biden.
this is the ironic part, virtually any of those people would have a better chance than trump as long as trump backed them. There are millions of americans who would like to vote republican, but wont vote for trump. Niki Hailey could probably beat Biden as long as trump didn't sabotage her. Trump can't beat biden. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
It's important to make peace.

Bloodshed in Ukraine is far too much. Ukraine isn't in NATO, they were left to rot and just chucked weapons at, until all their remaining men die or are captured, having now spent 2 years away from family.

Trump is much wiser than Biden on the Ukraine war. Idk why people keep saying Ukraine should fight. Ukraine is just rotting away to drain Russia which is already hurt by embargos. Peace talks have to happen, let Ukrainians run to EU, encourage them to give up.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Frodo: But the deep state was destroyed.
The unaccountable bureaucracy/mega corp ring whispers
+1

WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
neither of whom are true to the actual ideals the parties uphold.
So pragmatists instead of ideologues. 
Within those pretending to support your cause are people voting in men in need of geriatric care on both sides
What's with the casual ageism this election cycle. There is nothing wrong with their ages. One has dementia and I guess the criticism of the other is that he is a blow hard. The blow hard would have been a blow hard 20 years ago as well. It has nothing to do with age.

Niki Hailey could probably beat Biden as long as trump didn't sabotage her. Trump can't beat biden. 
No she can't. If she won I would not vote 3rd party. I would vote for Biden. I think many people are like me. She is an actual fascist . I know liberals like to throw that accusation around at every republican but finally when you actually get the one in a million repu lican who is actually fascist the demo want to witch sides and vote for her. 

She wanted to require ID for americans to go online. Ban social media platforms and she wants to increase military operations overseas. This bitch is evil and probably the only Republican that could get me to vote Biden. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
neither of whom are true to the actual ideals the parties uphold.
So pragmatists instead of ideologues. 
Not sure if they are or aren't, what I am sure of is Biden is barely a Democrat and Trump has been a diehard Democrat endorsing and being a donor to Clinton even when she ran against Obama.

Within those pretending to support your cause are people voting in men in need of geriatric care on both sides
What's with the casual ageism this election cycle. There is nothing wrong with their ages. One has dementia and I guess the criticism of the other is that he is a blow hard. The blow hard would have been a blow hard 20 years ago as well. It has nothing to do with age.
Do you think of all the jobs an elderly person about to hit the death bed due to deterioration of their mind and body, that being leader of one of the biggest nations on Earth maybe isn't the best pick?

Niki Hailey could probably beat Biden as long as trump didn't sabotage her. Trump can't beat biden. 
No she can't. If she won I would not vote 3rd party. I would vote for Biden. I think many people are like me. She is an actual fascist . I know liberals like to throw that accusation around at every republican but finally when you actually get the one in a million repu lican who is actually fascist the demo want to witch sides and vote for her. 

She wanted to require ID for americans to go online. Ban social media platforms and she wants to increase military operations overseas. This bitch is evil and probably the only Republican that could get me to vote Biden. 
Why are you replying as if I said this?