Why ramaswamy and Tucker will not be the VP and who definitely will be

Author: WyIted

Total: 48
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
If I had the power I would give both the left and right political gas lighters each a shovel so they could bash each others fuking brains in. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@sadolite
It's America, we have guns.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Woah there buddy. Nobody is voting for him because of his Christian values. Or family values. He was elected to punch the Washington elite in their mouth. 

The Washington elite are seen as satanic and evil to varying levels and it is often pointed out by Christians that God often uses the biggest pieces of shits to destroy his enemies. 

In th bible Paul prior to writing most of the new testament was famous for rounding up and killing Christians. Moses had Jewish slaves and served Pharoah. 

Nobody is voting for him because of his family values but because God has decided to use him to bring this country back to being a force that can be used by God to make the world a better place. 
WyIted
Debates: 12
WyIted
I take it from what you bolded you are dumb enough to think Trump is simultaneously part of the Washington elite with the sane values as Clinton and Bush while simultaneously seeing how every Washington elitest on both sides of the aisle are trying to to destroy him. You also likely see the mouth pieces of the Washington elite, Fox and CNN also attack him more than any newsorganization has ever attacked any other person to the extent that you are also brainwashed Into believing them and then formulate the following thought.

"The entire establishment wants him destroyed and are crossing party lines to destroy him and recruiting their mouthpieces in the media andhollywwod to help some is obviously on the same team as these guys, derp"

Really analyze your thinking process here. 
WyIted
WyIted
If you are confused about the Christian sinner thing after I pointed out the founder of the modern Christian movement was Paul who was arrested; murdered a d tortured christians the. You have also are similarly being dumb. 

If God chooses you to be a part of his plan there is nothing you can do about it. You can recognize his presence and turn to him or you can be dumb and reject him and he will still have you work for him. 

The fishing troubles in America's water was the first plague. With the frog peppe and Jordan Peterson unmistakable Kermit voice.

The next plague is lice if America doesn't turn away from evil. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Na, I bolded some insane as fuck ramblings that made no coherent sense. The Biblical saviour is not a Christian or family man but is somehow ging to say these Satanic eites when he's one of them, dude was born into elite money. He' s NY Elite not Washington Elite, that's all.

I will now be told I am gaslighting you but you like genuinely, no joke, no ridicule, are not alright mentally if you meant what I bolded.

I thought my second link to the YT vid would highlight the yes but not but nonsense logic you're using and show I know just how serious to take you. You've always been a clown, there's no non ad-hom way to tell you that. Go ahead and take a dig at me, I really don't care. This is new levels of genuine BS if you aren't trolling in what I quoted. You're genuinely that level of Trump cultist.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
The entire establishment wants him destroyed and are crossing party lines to destroy him and recruiting their mouthpieces in the media andhollywwod to help some is obviously on the same team as these guys, derp
Aside from this completely and utterly contradicting you saying the Deep State is a mentality and not organised corruption (in another thread), this makes no sense.

I can assure you if the entire establishment of elites wanted anyone destroyed, they'd be long gone. He's got buddies he's serving and I don't just mean Putin at all. You are blind to who he even used pardons on or what his whole game is. He's a thoroughbred scumbag looking out for scum, I know it sounds childish to word it that way but it's the absolute truth if you analyse who he rubs shoulders with a lot and who his policies benefitted. You're that blind to everything 'satanic' about him, it's genuinely worrying that you think he's some new age Christian Messiah or whatever you're claiming.

Really analyze your thinking process here. 
Sure, when you start replying with coherent thoughts, I will. All you're doing is nonsense ramblings at this point. I am unironically worried about your sanity, this isn't even jokey like you're genuinely sounding like an incoherent Schizophrenic ranting here. The problem is I can't show that concern without it coming under 'gaslighting'.

I am extremely serious when I tell you well-formed conspiracy theories are wrongly pooled in with incoherent ones. The difference is in the consistency of the idea. You seem to have high incoherency combined with low hypervigilance.

Your idea is that a scumbag who is crooked, disloyal and so far from a Christian family man in multiple ways is somehow a genuine Christian Messiah on par with disciples of Jesus. You actually mean what you're typing, I presume, this isn't just some clown act from you to troll. That's worrying, however I don't care much about you or the site, I just am concerned and telling you this in case there is a god or moral karma out there, which you implied to be concerned about. I'd feel genuinely wrong not telling you I flat out believe you may (disclaimer, I said may not definitely) need help now.
WyIted
WyIted
Na, I bolded some insane as fuck ramblings that made no coherent sense. The Biblical saviour is not a Christian or family man but is somehow ging to say these Satanic eites when he's one of them, dude was born into elite money. He' s NY Elite not Washington Elite, that's all.
Wow the entire elite is against him but he is one of them. This is silly. No you don't get into he club by just being a billionaire lol. Do you think Saudi Billionaires are part of the Washington elite?

The Biblical saviour is not a Christian or family man
Correct see Paul who wrote the new testament and tortured and murdered christians prior to converting. Not hat conversion was even necessary for him to do God's will. Pharoah freed the Jews and he was certainly on God's shit list 

I thought my second link to the YT vid would highlight the yes but not but nonsense logic you're using and show I know just how serious to take you.

Th 2nd link I cut off 2/3 through because it came across as British humor which I find disgusting. My dad used to force me to watch "are you being served" almost daily and I never laughed even once at it. 

Aside from this completely and utterly contradicting you saying the Deep State is a mentality and not organised corruption (in another thread), this makes no sense.

What the fuck are you talking about? How would that assume some organized thing? You don't need to host some secret meeting to all act in a similar way. 

I can assure you if the entire establishment of elites wanted anyone destroyed, they'd be long gone.
How exactly would Nancy Pelosi take me out? How would George Bush? 

That's not how it works. Why are you acknowledging these elites and their evil while also openly supporting them and their initiatives? Don't you support Elizabeth Warren? Don't you support censorship on social media forums of views you find repugnant? Haven't you even come out as saying that you oppose the use of TOR browsers because thy help create online anonymity? If you really think Trumo is part of this cabal than why are you opposing him?

it's genuinely worrying that you think he's some new age Christian Messiah or whatever you're claiming.
That's a stupid interpretation of what I said especially once I expanded on it .u lessyou are dumb enough to think Christains worship Pharoah who genocided followers of the Abraham's God. 

Your idea is that a scumbag who is crooked, disloyal and so far from a Christian family man in multiple ways is somehow a genuine Christian Messiah on par with disciples of Jesus.

No that is not even what was said. God can change people but this is not about changing somebody . It is about using them. 

WTF is wrong with you?

Many of the disciples weren't even good people. In fact one had a hand in the murder of Jesus. So even saying he is on their level is not some great compliment but nobody is even saying that Yrump is on the level of disciples. 

God used the United States to destroy Hitler because of what he was doing to his chosen people?

Americans that dropped atomic bombs on civilians they committed war crimes. When German soldiers on D-day wore American uniforms and crossed the line to try and appear like Americans they were lined up and shot execution style after being arrested. Many Nazis were tortured as POWs. 

Som of the troops in their civilian life were likely rapists or serial killers even. 

These people were not on par with the disciples a it is really stupid to think that just because God used them as his fist that it means they are somehow made holy or good or even decent people. 

That is not how it works. He will use you even if you are flawed. He wil.yse you if he wants if you are a tyranny or a rapist or a serial killer or if you are orange. 

Nobody worships trump and nobody worships WW2 vets (with he exception of boomer neocons). 
WyIted
WyIted
The Abraham's God is not the God of the righteous.  

Jesus surrounded himself with sinners and said that he is not here for the righteous that the righteous already get their reward on Earth. 

God came for the weak., the sinner the evil man . 

Paul abused Christians and destroyed them but he was used to spread Christianity to the globe. 

Moses was a stuttered and part of Pharoah royal Court who himself abused slaves. He was used to bring slaves to freedom and God also thought he was too unworthy to see the promised land so waited until he died to allow the Jews to enter. 

David was a weakling. A tiny child who was probably an effeminate pussy and he single handedly brought down the Philstines.  

This is the God of sinners. This is the God who even saved Jeffrey Dahmer prior to his murder and Dahmer was accepted into the Christian community and heaven. 

The Abraham's God is not for Good people or the righteous.  Jesus kept whores in his circle and tax collectors. He laid his head down with drunkards and Christianity was originally spread through Roman slaves and single mothers. 

You don't know how God works and you believe in Karmic debt because you are being deceived into believing that if you are just good enough you will be spared. 

You could cure cancer and save billions tomorrow.  You are still going to hell because God doesn't care about your Karmic debt. 
WyIted
WyIted
Almost every religion tells you to do more good than bad which is the first inclination that they are false religions. Literally everyone thinks they are doing more good than bad. 

If you start by rejecting every spiritual belief that tells you this, you are ahead of the curve. 

It doesn't leave much religions. Not mainstream ones anyway. I think it essentially just leaves Islam and Christianity. 

Muhhamaed is an obvious bullshitter who retconned Islam into every major religion surrounding him at the time . It leaves one religion that is not obvious bullshit. 

The alternative to Christianity being true is that God really left us no guidebook and we are on our own. 

I have no time to get into why it's dumb to think shit like planets just spontaneously popped into existence and literally nothing existed prior to the big bang. 
WyIted
WyIted
RM,

I Want you to know right now. It doesn't matter what you have done in your past. Maybe you molested a sibling.  Perhaps you murdered somebody, no matter what you did or how bad you were. If you just take a moment to pray and accept Jesus into your life than you will be forgiven. No need to pay with karma. Bow your head in silence and pray to God the following prayer.

"Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I want to turn from my sins, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe He died for my sins and that You raised Him to life. I want Him to come into my heart and to take control of my life. I want to trust Jesus as my Savior and follow Him as my Lord from this day forward. In Jesus' Name, amen."

When you are done start reading the gospels. Maybe a chapter a day. Also start attending a local church if you can. If you can't than join an online church and find a way to get baptized.  

You're going  to make it bro. I love you
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Ya but many don't know how to load or use one. Shovels would be easier for them. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@sadolite
It's really only the left. Look at post 30 again. The left really believes in the weird shit like chopping dicks off of 8 year olds or that it is racist to have border security. They really believe this stuff. Watch CNN for 30 minutes, It's no longer strawman arguments to associate this weird shit with the left. Back when I was a leftist it would have been strawman arguments, but spend a few hours on tiktok to see your average leftist. I don't see how you can call it gas lighting to provide accurate depictions of what they are like.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@WyIted
Whatever bash their heads in with a shovel. Same shit different day. Focus on shit that does nothing to improve anything that matters. If your dumb enough to cut your dick off, go ahead. Ain't gonna make earning a living any easier for me if you cut your dick off or don't. The right is just controlled opposition. The left and the right are just two sides of the same coin. No matter who is in power life for everyone gets worse. 
sadolite
sadolite
Until everyone without exception considers the govt and politicians their worst enemy and not their fellow working man. Nothing will ever change.

13 days later

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite

Tru dat !
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
I thought you supporting increasing the size and scope of government. Am I mistaken?

sadolite
sadolite
Govt is like two pig troughs. Each party has their own pig trough from which they want to feed on your tax dollars in addition to endless worthless debt. Both sides are the same. They both want power so they can hire all their friends and dole out govt contracts to enrich themselves. Both sides ask the voter what they want but you cant touch the troughs, those are off limits. They both focus on worthless BS that does nothing to enable the working man and taxpayer succeed in life and become less dependent on govt. Vote against the trough, burn the trough, vote against business as usual. Vote for who the pigs at the trough hate. Bipartisan hatred of a candidate by the pigs at the trough is who you should vote for.