The death of Neocons and how they deserve it

Author: WyIted

Total: 34
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
Unironically believing torture and kidnapping with constant fear of death being deserved for wanting affordable healthcare for the poor...
Already debunked when I pointed out they were making tiny tweaks that both the left and right wanted and erasing obamacare in name only while actually pretty much keeping the exact same policies. Nice try
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Republicans planned to simply cut millions of Americans loose and have them go without healthcare insurance. That was their plan.
It was literally on Trumps website in 2016 as part of his platform. He was going g to essentiallyreplace obamacare with obamacare and a lot of democrats even secretly supported his plan because it actually addressed some of the weaknesses that they as well thought needed to be strengthened. Maybe the way back machine still has it but it was pretty well known even before the bill started getting passed around in the senate. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted

Already debunked when I pointed out they were making tiny tweaks that both the left and right wanted and erasing obamacare in name only while actually pretty much keeping the exact same policies. Nice try
no, millions of Americans would have lost their insurance had the Republicans succeeded. You are misinformed. 

Trump never put forward a plan himself.

WyIted
WyIted
no, millions of Americans would have lost their insurance had the Republicans succeeded. You are misinformed. 
Barw assertion. We all saw this Claim in CNN many Times. 

Trump never put forward a plan himself.

It is no longer available but it was on his website I think over a year prior to when the bill started getting passed around. I think the bill as rewritten but it was in the spirit of Trump's vision. 

I dont know where lefties get this ideal that Republicans want to randomly write in a bill that statesmillions of people should lose health insurance. 

I wish his plan would have worked. Perhaps I would be paying less for health insurance. To cover everyone in my house all with no prior health conditions it costs me around $600 a month.