I hate gays and pedophiles

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 12
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I used to have a friend who was gay.

He kept asking money from me, and even once told me he was raped just so that I would feel pity and give him more money.

These are sick people.

No one should really support homosexual ideology, because it spreads.

These are not honest people.

They are not who they say they are.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
The irony.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yeah, they say they are honest, but homosexuality and pedophilia quickly spread and grow in societies which accept them.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
The Donald Trump profile pic made me realise something, the broken and extremely uneloquent way you just have a series of unrelated sentences after each other is bexactly how Trump would present this topic.

Imagine his hands doing the pincer symbol and waving around as instead of pausing after:
He kept asking money from me, and even once told me he was raped just so that I would feel pity and give him more money.
he then shakes his head and smirks with a shrug:
These are sick people.

Then... frowns and puts his mouth in the rectum-looking pout:
No one should really support homosexual ideology, because it spreads.

then shouts in a louder voice raising his eyebrows:
breathing pause, sucks air in loudly between his teeth

They are not who they say they are.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
The Donald Trump profile pic made me realise something, the broken and extremely uneloquent way you just have a series of unrelated sentences after each other is bexactly how Trump would present this topic
Are you saying that I am Trump?

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Are you using that topic to defend gays and pedophiles in this topic?
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
2 year old post. 

Is bestkorea not allowed to change his mind?

Is he not allowed to make a devil's advocate argument? 

Just keep the post on topic. He should be able to make both a pro abortion and pro life thread in the same day and devote the separate threads to taking opposing viewpoints without people cross thread contaminating. 

This forum is not for people who want to have no personal growth and want to remain  intellectually stagnant. 
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
He's allowed to make any argument he wants, but I don't believe he's changed his mind or that we've ever known his true beliefs about this or a myriad of other subjects.

This forum is not for people who want to have no personal growth and want to remain  intellectually stagnant. 
Growth is moving towards a more perfect worldview where fewer of your beliefs contract each other and evidence, that's not something Korea cares about. Playing gracefully with ideas would be "does disease justify hatred of sexual deviants?" or something. You can ask questions without claiming you believe it.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don't disagree with anything you said. 

I assume best.korea has no strongly held beliefs abd just likes being controversial despite being bad at it. 

I really only took issue with how sidewalker approached debunking him. 

Again I agree with you almost fully here.  With the exception of seeking some sort of non hypocrisy with your beliefs. In most cases your beliefs should not contradict each other but pragmatists will often use things backed by contradictory belief systems to make progress. 

So as long as a pragmatist admits that the theories behind 2 different tools they are using contradict each other and maybe state "but they both seem to work" and approach the situation with a level of humility than I have no issue with it. 

I would disagree with pragmatism for a number of reasons but it seems to be a system for allowing contrary beliefs to enter and is America's contribution to philosophy so I could expect to see it more often on an American centric forum.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
Are you using that topic to defend gays and pedophiles in this topic?
Both are your topics, perhaps you can troll yourself.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
you can troll yourself
Dont worry, my trolling is based on arguments, and I notice that people for some reason are unable to ignore lots of arguments or insults even when its obvious they are being trolled.

And I am not just talking about ordinary people, but even top debaters cant seem to resist.

Now, of course, my trolling is based on shapeshifter strategy, where sometimes I lead people into believing one thing about me and then counter it.

I sometimes like to act clueless and weak to give people confidence to attack me.

Of course, I learned it all from Kokomi, The Art of War.

"Life is in very easy mode. This is all because I am gorgeous."