ITT we post the most based and redpilled global leaders

Author: WyIted

Total: 35
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
In thus thread post based and red pulled global leaders. I will go first. 

WyIted
WyIted
Javier milei who is literally saving Argentina from economic ruin right now and spanking the global elite

https://www.youtube.com/live/Pfcd0gWNIog?si=8K3whj3SZ8hq3PG0
WyIted
WyIted
Marine LA Pen while not the leader of France is working her ass off to save it from complete ruin

https://youtu.be/5Yg4qb4yT9k?si=cts4sGzzuChN1Hen
WyIted
WyIted
Geert Wilders in response to Islamic extremists attempting to change his country's identity and values instead of coming in and being respectful of then like isexpected of all immigrants in all countries

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
This leader was a good speaker:

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
They got his voice in English with AI. 

It is very haunting. The voice does draw you in and his passionate speech, I can see it does seem to have a hypnotic quality. https://youtu.be/ZWboqo_1jC8?si=Teuue9r2febQ85iz
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
His AI voice sounds good in songs too:

ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
If Javier Milei pulls this off I will brush up on my Spanish because that is the evacuation plan.

If I had a pussy, Milei could grab it.  ¡Viva, Partido Libertario!
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I hope he will. My spanish is rough but I am brushing up right now. Teaching the kid Spanish as well. 

Here is some tips . It's not like learning other things. 

1. Watch peppa pig in Spanish until you enderstand 50% . There is literally no need to study beyond this and will probably require 200 hours. 

2. Your next 300 hours watch Carman sandiego in Spanish.  Make sure you understand 50%

3. Learn the rest of your Spanish from slice of life shows, typically sitcoms ans then when you understand what you are watching enough to keep up with the story. 

4. Now you may begin speaking Spanish with natives. It will flow out without you trying
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
AKA manipulative populists geared to gullible voters.

First guy is an extreme financial fraud runaway who is housing the criminals in very inhumane conditions. Well done for arresting all of them but shame you're gonna go bankrupt or keep them in inhumane conditions. They're sleeping on hard steel for starters.
WyIted
WyIted
Oh my God, savage murderers, rapists and pedophiles are being treated bad. I changed my mind. The first guy is not based or redpilled. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
If they are ever released, they're going to be less happy and more bloodthirsty than ever if kept in those conditions, if never released, may as well have mass murdered them all. He is putting on a show by having a human zoo and it has no productive long-term goal, just like all hyper-conservative approaches lack.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Three years after kicking the machinery into high gear, Nayib Bukele consummated electoral fraud. The journey included a coup d’état against the Supreme Court of Justice, installing his own attorney general and magistrates, to get the Legislative Assembly and the Court to sign off on his unconstitutional reelection, threatening Supreme Electoral Tribunal magistrates with prison time if they opposed his candidacy, extending the vote to the diaspora without controls or oversight, and illegally asphyxiating the opposition.

In the final stretch Bukele, his vice president, and his party Nuevas Ideas’ legislative and mayoral candidates used state funds to campaign — from distributing food packets to utilizing government facilities and state media outlets in their service. At the same time, the government illegally denied the opposition their electoral public funding and spooked businessmen from financing parties other than Nuevas Ideas.

None of it was supposed to be necessary for him to win. He is so popular, and the opposition is as strapped for resources as it is for credibility, that nobody doubted his candidacy —unconstitutional as it is— would take home most of the votes. He nonetheless pulled every lever of fraud, proving the nature of the Bukele clan. They refuse to concede a sole space for plural political expressions, in the process violating the Constitution and electoral legislation. Their control over the entire state apparatus guarantees them impunity.

He is a compulsive criminal who can't help but commit crimes, ironic given his crackdown. He is not based, whether 'redpilled' or not, he's a scumbag con artist that is bound to do many corrupt things while in charge.

Worship him all you want, I don't care. I already know you idolise compulsive liars and criminals because you're a diehard Trump cultist.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
They got his voice in English with AI. 

It is very haunting. The voice does draw you in and his passionate speech, I can see it does seem to have a hypnotic quality. https://youtu.be/ZWboqo_1jC8?si=Teuue9r2febQ85iz
I predict that assuming both of us looked Aryan enough to easily be included in the 'circles' racially, you very likely would be a Nazi if in Germany at that time and I very likely wouldn't. I am very certain of it given how you fall for 'hypnotic' arrogant speakers instead of analysing the contents and long-term consequences of their words, let alone actions.

You think you aren't a sheep but you are just a gullible little lamb in denial. Shepherd says 'that's the big bad wolf' and you ignore all his sins.

10 days later

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If I had a pussy, Milei could grab it.  ¡Viva, Partido Libertario!
Based.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
Viktor Orban
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RationalMadman
you very likely would be a Nazi if in Germany at that time and I very likely wouldn't. 
Don't you inherently trust authority and the government and cheer on government interventionism and especially oppose freedom of speech? 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
I can't believe I forgot him. He might be the most based and red pilled of the bunch. 

He is 100% correct that Islamic ideology is incompatible with the west and he can't be criticized about not taking in refugees because he pretty much takes every single one he can so long as they aren't from a country with terrorism problems. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
That has a lot of context. Depends on the intervention or prevention of freedom of speech. Hitler's message spreading so rapidly that it infected people like a virus is part of why some people's speech needs to be contained.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
I also think Pinochet had the right Ideal even if he was implementing large welfare programs such s free helicopter rides
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RationalMadman
An info hazard. The concept of an info hazard pulls me in a couple of different directions. On the one hand they likely exist or could exist in theory but on the other hand I think risking it to err on the side of freedom should be done
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
I wonder why you didn't respond to the article I quoted. Swallow that red pill, good boy.
WyIted
WyIted
I think Hitler thought the message of jews was an info hazard. Which is why we can never trust man or government to decide what real info hazards are. 

He shut down their news stations newspapers, burned their books etc. The same as deplatforming today essentially 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RationalMadman
Reading g it now. Give me a minute. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RationalMadman
So if I accept that he did some sort of unethical stuff. Essentially a coup to gain power. I haven't done my own personal research so I will trust the article. I think it may have been a good thing that he did so if the country was as corrupt as it was. It looks like it went from one of the most unsafe countries in Latin America to one of the safest. If the cartels have their hands in power, you may need to do some dirty shit to wrest control away. 

I do think democracy is a useful tool but we probably place a different value on it  if that guy stealing an election is what was needed to make his country safe than he did the right thing. 

Even if he did the wrong thing and what he did was evil, it still seems to have benefited his country. He just needs to make sure that he personally strengthens infrastructure so that way he is the last person who can gain power in such am unethical way
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Tyranny is okay when it suits my agenda but stopping freedom to spread nazi propaganda is eeevil in reverse because ummmm errrr

Oh
Deeearrrr

Wait wait wait, putting everyone in prison and threatening opposition with prison time to silence them is Gucci if my guy does it but if you support fair and justified government intervention you're a fucking bluepilled degenerate tyranny cuck blablablabla my series of dumb insults ran out.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RationalMadman
Propaganda is words. It's not real. I am not saying don't counter propaganda but stopping it is unethical.

, putting everyone in prison and threatening opposition with prison time to silence them is Gucci if my guy does it
It's certainly not pretty but you should look up these cartel videos, and tell me your plan to take the most unsafe cou try in central America and have it rank among the most safe in such a short period of time. 

The type of changes he made normally takes generations. 

Come on RM. You are not opposed to revolts against governments especially governments beholden to cartels. You like Che Guerrero right?

Hell even I like Che a bit because I know for a fact that guy loved his people and was guided by a moral compass. He died when he could have retired in comfort to help his people. I disagree with the policies he wanted implemented but you agreed with them and you know, just like I know . Che is cool as fuck and deserves nothing but respect and his revolution was justified. 
WyIted
WyIted
That guy isn't a tyrant. What is tyranny is being scared to end your kid to school because he may be recruited to work for th cartel or to let your grandmother walk down the street because she could get caught in crossfire. It's not tyranny to give these people the ability to have good lives, freedom of movement and physical safety. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
If it's not real, you wouldn't need to counter it. Let that sink in. Just think a bit before replying.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
A lot of the "hurr durr, hitlermanbad" screeds fail to acknowledge the state of Germany in 1930, and the bleak prospect of the nation essentially becoming a colonized territory like much of Africa was back then. Today, Germany is at the top of the EU foodchain, in no small part due to the fear put into the rest of the world to not fuck with Germans again. Germany should be eternally grateful for being spared a fate that say, Ukraine is currently living in real time.