Cat got hit by a car and died

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I heard something like cat being run over by a car the other night.

It was still alive for some time, for a couple of minutes, dying in pain, twisting, until it died.

So the next day I went out and cat was still on the road.

I approached it and started thinking about its life.

"Looks like you died buddy.

You probably had a hard life as a cat living on the street eating from trash.

People probably kicked you all the time, and never pet you.

The only love you might have ever got was for a short time as a kitten from your cat mom, until she too rejected you.

You had to fight for your life many times, and looks like your life ended by being dead on a road.

They will probably just throw you into trash can which you used to eat from and they will forget about you.

Nobody will ever know anything about your life.

Nobody will remember you.

But I will.

I will remember that there was a being which was forced to be alive only to die terribly in pain, the cruel injustice in the world based on injustice.

So in a way, you were important to open my eyes regarding the lack of humanity in humans, the society which is a cruel machine which does not operate on compassion, a cruel driver which does not even care about the horrible pain he caused you.

I am sorry that my knowledge had to come at the price of your horrible pain.

Thank you, cat, and farewell.".
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
That was beautiful. It also drives my point that we can find Beauty in the worst things. This life is about contrast, not perfection
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
If everything was perfect, we wouldnt have knowledge of evil or knowledge that we can be good even if things around us are bad.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
i dont know why you'd say knowledge is not helpful in a perfect world. maybe you phrased that wrong. the bible does tell the story of adam and eve, where their sin was eating of the tree of knowledge. and, when you get down to defining sin.... it's doing intentionally what you know is wrong, which requires knowledge. a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. so maybe you aren't so far off. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@n8nrgim
There was no sin at all. Adam and Eve were genetically modified to crave for knowledge and to compete, this was the only way to make the human being evolve. 

To some extent, this is the challenge of human beings (and of the aliens that created us), to evolve without neglecting our paradisiacal nature.