ITT we list freedom fighters who sacrificed everything for us

Author: WyIted

Total: 16
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
Aron Schwartz was arrested by police for the cause of freedom and was set up to spend the rest of his life in prison. https://youtube.com/shorts/F429yqTVUyI?si=tpXKJqAbUsEuVgq1

His crime. Making information free.

Edward Snowden has to now lives in a shithole because he stood up for America by opposing the surveillance state. 

Mr. YAMAGUTCHI singlehandedly saved Japan from becoming like China and North Korea and Japan owes him a great debt of gratitude for saving their asses. https://youtu.be/I6Mlyc8nhyI?si=cIOIDoHmGAvHYrF- (video of shinto Abe assassination not gory but could be disturbing)

Julian Assange gave up his freedom to expose the government. 

Bradley Manning had his life destroyed to expose evil shit the military was engaged in https://youtu.be/njvqAuh3dYs?si=1AJs4znpbr2rMt5F

He was later transed out as punishment for saving America. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Most of them we will never know the name of and more often they are on the side of military and government.

RIP all CIA, MI5, Interpol, SAS, Navy SEALs and such sacrifices plus all standard military personnel that have passed.
WyIted
WyIted
Most of them we will never know the name of and more often they are on the side of military and governmenti 

I love reading Roosevelt's posts because it actually reminds me of what you guys are like. What you secretly think he says because he has no filter.

The liberal who mocks the poor, and the working g class. Mocking GP and calling him a substitute teacher as if that is a bad thing or mocking me and saying I work at IHOP . 

You show me the other side of the liberal hivemind though. The undying loyalty to governments. Literally the same attitude Nazi sympathizers in Germany had

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
Thing is.

Billions just get on with stuff.

Getting on with stuff and freedom fighting...So which is a consequence of the other?

One and the same perhaps?

RIP Aaron Schwartz.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Most of them we will never know the name of and more often they are on the side of military and governmenti 

I love reading Roosevelt's posts because it actually reminds me of what you guys are like. What you secretly think he says because he has no filter.

The liberal who mocks the poor, and the working g class. Mocking GP and calling him a substitute teacher as if that is a bad thing or mocking me and saying I work at IHOP . 

You show me the other side of the liberal hivemind though. The undying loyalty to governments. Literally the same attitude Nazi sympathizers in Germany had
You nailed it.

At our last Vast Conspiracy Convention, we elected Roosevelt to be our official spokesperson.

Man, you are really on top of it..
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Nazi sympathisers were conservatives.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
So are Hamas freedom fighters in your eyes? You suggested differently in other threads on your alt.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
I support certain movements if I think about things. I understand the Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka (they didn't do the recent attack that was ISIS branch in SL they were before and the SL government was and is truly corrupt and had apartheid laws and enforcement against Tamils), I understand the rage of Al Qaeda that US betrayed and left to rot as the US allied Saudi and turned it against AQ after AQ helped US win the Cold War.

I can understand the rage and a lot of things.

I also understand there are countless ecret agents who are brutally tortured, who spent decades undercover stressed out, brutally training and acting day in day out just to keep many citizens free from tyrannical takeover by lunatics or terrorism.

The reason you can walk, free and happy that you won't suddenly be bombed or raped and more is all due to cops, military and intelligence agents and the results of what they do.

I am not like the Left actually, they hate law enforcement too much, far too much. I respect many government enforcement agents, they protect actual freedoms unless a tyrannical regime is what they are enforcing.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Telling the truth can be bad for health.

Also, exposing secrets of the government can too be bad for health.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@Wylted
A freedom fighter at least has to risk their health and life, sacrificing a lot to protect freedoms, you're just talking about rogue snitches, it's a different category whether you admire them or not.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I support certain movements if I think about things.
This was poor wording, I am saying I could see/understand why some support them, I don't think the violence is necessary and terrorism is not an okay thing especially when innocents get killed.

Wylted has no idea what 'freedom fighter' even is, he is talking about people who turncoated for what they saw as morally right, without genuinely fighting/dying/taking pain for their cause in wars.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Nazi sympathisers, were people edging their bets.

It's a survival strategy, that might or might not pay off in the long term

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
I really hope Snowden and Assange get pardoned at some point.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
It won't happen in my opinion.  Assange definitely should be pardoned.  He merely provided a platform but pardoning Snowden might empower others who want to spill government secrets.  
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
Reality Winner for exposing the truth that our elections are not secure.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
Snowden could legitimately have been a deep cover foreign spy and the U.S. knows this and is staying tight lipped but it seems unlikely assange is. He was just a platform. Would they be going after Zuckerberg if state secrets were spilled on Facebook?