Introducing schedule-based Dart activities

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
So far I have been operating without a schedule, so my activities were more like arbitrary rampage than a planned out events.

Thats why I have created a plan involving these activities which will be occuring:

1. Stories
-Sad stories
-Happy stories
-Moral stories
-Funny stories
-Scary stories
-Unpredictable stories (changes)

2. Trolling
-Troll debates
-Troll posts

3. Jokes

4. Poems

5. Debates
-Serious
-Short debates
-Long debates
-Troll debates

6. Interviews

7. Challenges
-Asking people to prove or disprove something
-Asking people to convince me that some idea is good/bad

8. Guide
-Fields of knowledge
-Explanations

9. Education
-Announcements
-Facts and reports

10. Surveys
-Opinions "yes or no"
-opinions on order of importance
-Opinions on things

11. Demands

12. Prayers
-Prayers to many different Gods, one God at the time.

13. Reward system
-This site lacks the proper reward system for activity, and I am not yet sure how to introduce one.

I dont say that these 13 will be occuring in any specific order, but I want to have them written so I am aware of many options I have when posting.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Put this much effort into a workout regime, diet and/or work itself (for money) and your life will improve.

You probably know that but I don't think people get it.

Procrastination and underachieving in life is rarely due to pure laziness. I have met genuinely lazy people and they tend to 'do okay'. It's people who are too anxious and perfectionist that often overload themselves and fear starting things.

Try to calmly make this for your life. Then realise chaos will happen and fuck your plans up but try to stick to the order anyway, even if the days/times get screwed, your life will begin to shift. The choice is yours.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Put this much effort into a workout regime, diet and/or work itself (for money) and your life will improve.
I agree, however I dont workout.

Diet? I have a diet different from most people, which was the result of long research.

Work? I have started a chicken farm, so we will see how that goes.

It's people who are too anxious and perfectionist that often overload themselves and fear starting things.
Try to calmly make this for your life. Then realise chaos will happen and fuck your plans up but try to stick to the order anyway, even if the days/times get screwed, your life will begin to shift. The choice is yours.
Sure.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Do exercise unless literally sick then only take walks.

Exercise is extremely important to a lot of things, I am not joking. People who never took exercise seriously think it's only about getting strong, that's just the obvious benefit. You sleep deeper, feel manlier (idk what it's like for women, for men your testosterone is boosted yet you feel more in control all at once rather than bursting with rage and anxiety) and you overcome challenges every 2 days or however often you do it, which fills you with confidence. It's also a hobby that nobody can ridicule, which is convenient if your other main hobby is debating like a dork and worse, trolling.

Working out is a loose term, if you don't want the gym at least do something regular and repetitive that hits specific muscle groups, even endurance sports (but this won't get you big if that's your aim).
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Does gardening count?