Something I realized (abortion)

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 36
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@TheUnderdog
Yes pro choice means pro abortion . When you choose abortion, you're looking for support on that decision. It doesn't always mean the abortion option is chosen . But it is a supported choice as much as choosing the other option.

If I'm pro vegetables, no matter which vegetable we're talking about, I'm pro that vegetable because it is a vegetable. 

So if you say I'm pro carrots, yes because it's a vegetable. If you say lettuce, peas, spinach, etc. I didn't say only that vegetable but I do support the consumption of that vegetable.

People tend to shy away from saying pro abortion as it's too grim. Pro choice lands a softer mitigated blow. 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mall
If I'm pro vegetables, no matter which vegetable we're talking about, I'm pro that vegetable because it is a vegetable. 
Correct.  If one is pro choice, then no matter which choice we're talking about with abortion, they would be pro that choice.

Should abortion be legal?  Yes or no.

People tend to shy away from saying pro abortion as it's too grim. Pro choice lands a softer mitigated blow. 
For me, if a woman has a pregnancy that results in a 50% chance of her dying and she chooses to carry on with it, then I'm fine with that.  But it's her choice to make.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
Rat Man,  ---and all others---  keep your friggin nose out of pregnant womens bodily business unless they ask for your assistance. Simple
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@ebuc
We get it; you are pro choice.

But next time; if you are going to make that comment, then make it to someone that actually is ANti Abortion Legalization (or as I call it, ANAL).  I don't agree with the ANAL position as of now.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
....make it to someone that actually is ANti Abortion Legalization (or as I call it, ANAL).  I don't agree with the ANAL position as of now."...

Huh? UD, I think your confused. Have no idea what or who your going on about.
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@TheUnderdog
"Should abortion be legal?  Yes or no."

Depends on the votes.