Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs is probably one of the first Black Pill stories.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 18
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
If you properly follow the storyline, it teaches that the handsome, tall, wealthy and powerful Prince is who she ends up with, despite far less time and effort put into charming her. 6 of the dwarfs except Dopey put in regular work to fund her living and charm her.

They are short, presumably middish to ugly (you can't tell with a cartoon) and poor as fuck miners.

They are not presumed gay in an orgy household arrangement. Even more interesting is the fact she herself because she is pretty and cleaned the house, got away with breaking and entering.

The entire storyline is actually black pill as fuck. 6 of those dwarfs did more to get Snow White to fancy and want to marry them than the Prince ever did. In fact it's questionable as fuck that the Prince passionately kissed an unconscious woman, meaning she couldn't consent to it.

If the old doc dwarf had done that, it's creepy right?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It's dwarfs, not dwarves before I am corrected. It is a European non English plural that carried through to English.

It is Germanic plural logic but German has a different word for dwarf.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Thats how it works in life.

Cute, beautiful or rich people are more likely to succeed.

Ugly people get bullied. So do poor people.

This ruins their social skills in many cases, but even when it doesnt, they are still probably not going to have much success in life.

When you have to "settle down" for someone, you already lost and will just live in misery fucking an ugly wife while imagining the ones you could never have.

Thats life for poor and/or ugly people, although poor pretty girls are slightly in a better position than poor cute guys.

But ugly will suffer the most.

If you arent eye candy, you will never get anywhere in life.

And you will hate yourself every time you look in the mirror.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Of course, if someone is ugly, he can pretend to be a good person or just good at something to forget about how ugly and undesirable he is.

Thats what I do.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't entirely agree but good looking people definitely get away with more. I am a good looking guy genetically in terms of my face and I am not short so I experienced the privilege and know there were some situations I definitely got away with being weird, dorky or outright rude/blunt in ways an ugly guy couldn't.

I am not saying I was always hot (that's creepy to say about me if I was very young) I am saying even before I worked on getting strong, having good posture, fashion etc, I genetically have good looks, I am handsome and don't have a bad voice if I use it right (I can make my voice very annoying or pleasant depending how I use it).

So anecdotally, I do know that I definitely have had some advantages due to that but the degree of advantage isn't that extreme or often. If you don't work at your body and try your best to make your hairstyle etc for your face, you easily can look mid with blessed face and height genes, vice versa, a natural 4 can look straight up 8 out of 10 with careful self care to facial hair, head hair, muscle tone, fashion etc.

A pure dwarf or micropenis guy have opposite struggles (dwarfs actually don't have tiny dicks generally as blood flow organs stay normal size in them, it actually leads to many issues as their ribcage often can't properly handle if their heart pumps hard and lungs breathe hard at the same time, they can do sprinting and weightlifting sports much better than raw cardio endurance).
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
There is also a case when you are ugly, poor and have a small penis that has a disfunction, plus have bunch of brain disorders.

In that case, life is a punishment, and if you are too afraid of pain, you cant even kill yourself so you have to wait decades to die of natural causes.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
I know this is a situation I should in theory tell you get help, I am not your psychiatrist etc.

But I will do you and another in your situation one better.

Let's say you're right, let's not say you can get a sustainable sexual relationship with a hot woman. Let's say you really are so low on the totem pole you can't. You have it easy, bro.

Hear me out.

If a guy way above you in such ranking dies childless, spouseless etc. he failed due to himself probably, unless he got a disease and died younger than he could predict.

You are screwed. Your entire gameplan in life can revolve solely around forms of success that a guy who isn't going to end up living the typical dream of reproducing and being handsome and well liked (you can be ugly and well liked so I am including your quirkiness part here) ends up.

Unlike pretty, handsome, cute whatever men and unlike mentally typical men, your set of characteristics means your path can solely be focused on perhaps skills, money, whatever you want. You literally can't lose unless you end up in prison or something. You can be as weird as you want and not give a shit about dating and popularity, since your deduction is you have 0 chance.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
You have it easy, bro.
I know.

Thats why I dont complain.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
I said that as a half-joke. I didn't mean you have it easy emotionally.

I hope you understood the gist of what I was saying. First be fulfilled in life, even if your path is one most deem lame. Then when sure you've achieved 'you', worry about getting a spouse.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
First be fulfilled in life
Impossible.

even if your path is one most deem lame.
Sure, lets call it lame.

Then when sure you've achieved 'you',
Wont happen.

worry about getting a spouse.
I dont worry about getting a spouse, because its scientifically impossible.

I hope you understood the gist of what I was saying
No, say it again.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Aren't dwarfs/dwarves considered a similar but ultimately non-human species in most works of fantasy? Same underlying reason for why Caesar from Planet of the Apes was never paired with a human woman despite being sentient.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Best.Korea
It begs the question, why are so many rich people ugly. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Swagnarok
That applies to the OG German version of it.

The Disney version had small humans, it's pretty obvious imo as they don't have the limbs to match the dwarf body etc also Dopey is nothing like what you're saying those creatures are, physiologically not muscular or bearded.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Swagnarok
Even if what you're saying is true, it sends a black pill underlying message, all Disney movies 'teach you a lesson' right?

It seems Snow White is the antithesis to Beauty and the Beast, one of the highest ironies in all of Disney other than Mulan teaching us that for a woman to be empowered she needs to act like men.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Swagnarok
In Beauty and the Beast, bestial love is allowed. In this it's off the table even when they're humanoid as it gets?
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
It's a redpill maxim that you can't negotiate attraction. 

Be nice to a woman if you are a nice guy but just realize that if she isn't attracted at first glance she will likely not ever be attracted. 

Also what is with all the small penis talk. Girls do not notice your dick size until they already committed to fucking you. 

Maybe a big dick is good if she brags to a friend about her conquests, than it helps you bag her friend as well but other than that I can't see it mattering much. 

Maybe if you are after a long term relationship and fuck them prior to marriage it could impact them but that is why you wait to disappoint them until you are married
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Red pill says that hard work and being dedicated and strong attract women (and as a woman, working on getting fit and being able to handle rejection without bitterness are keys to success).

Black pill says it's all genetics and hardwired fate, luckier people get the hotter and/or better personality partners.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

OMG, Snow White is a Slovenian Sex Worker !