Are the Jews trying to genocide non jews?

Author: WyIted

Total: 79
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
I had a friend send me this video as evidence that the Jews are planning to eradicate non jews' particularly those of European descent. It makes sense with the immigration laws they seem to support  among other popular policies among them, but not sure what to make of this evidence my friend gave me

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I am not allowed to say that I hate Jews.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
Religions never cease to amaze me. People still are capable of doing so abhorent things in name of their religion.

For this reason I dislike the fucking zealots. I can't stand them.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
The only true religion is Christianity, because it presents God as he should be.

Islam is bad copy.

Jews are on the wrong path because they only read half the Bible and follow it.

Buddhism isnt exactly a religion worthy of mention, but here we are.

Shinto is just Japanese version of Greek Gods.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
I had a friend send me this video as evidence that the Jews are planning to eradicate non jews' particularly those of European descent. It makes sense with the immigration laws they seem to support  among other popular policies among them, but not sure what to make of this evidence my friend gave me

Jews are .2% of the world population, we're talking 15.7 million vs 8 billion, even with their space lasers, I don't think they can eradicate non-jews.

But hey, you should still be paranoid, I'm sure there's a space laser pointed at your ass at least.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
No, not any more than any other people group tries to commit genocide.

That is the wicked state human nature; there is not a nation or people on Earth free of guilt.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
Amalek seems to be the general label Jews give to the enemies of Jews and the Jewish homeland. 

Sounds like your friend is bringing a lot of his own preconceived notions to this video.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

Your company builds gas ovens, right?
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Christianity plagiarised the Torah as its old testament. What fucking nonsense are you talking about?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@cristo71
Amalek seems to be the general label Jews give to the enemies of Jews and the Jewish homeland. 
Yea, still creepy to make political conflicts part of prophecy but it's nuts to think they're plotting against all those christians who are basically already on their knees waiting for Jesus to come take over the world with Israel as his HQ.

They'll do anything to keep Israel alive and kicking until further notice (maybe thousands of years).

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Christianity plagiarised the Torah as its old testament.
Its called an update.

cristo71
cristo71
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
make political conflicts part of prophecy
Ever notice how most major prophecies involve something bad happening? Unless you’re at a Tarot card reading; then it could go either way.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
The only true religion is Christianity, because it presents God as he should be.

Islam is bad copy.

Jews are on the wrong path because they only read half the Bible and follow it.

Buddhism isnt exactly a religion worthy of mention, but here we are.

Shinto is just Japanese version of Greek Gods.
What do you want, troll? Do you really want to see me pissed off?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
No, I like when people are happy.

But I am curious, which part of my message upset you?

Was it about buddhism?

Well, I do think buddhism is a great religion to follow, kinda peaceful.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Future note: keep track of people's beliefs and attack their beliefs suddenly in an unrelated topic to get a reaction.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
But I am curious, which part of my message upset you?
It's not your message that pisses me off but the fact that you're a troll.

Last time, I remember you worshiping Mr. Satan, now you're worshiping the christian God.

Wherever you go, that is trolling.
rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
I watched half the video and can't figure out how you came to the conclusion you did. Judaism has a commandment to destroy (even) the memory of Amalek. Most understand that we don't know who Amalek is now (this is explained talmudically so this isn't a new belief) so we can't fulfill the commandment. Others say that anyone who acts like Amalek, trying to kill us, is from there and we have the obligation to kill those who rise up against us.

Your video moves very quickly, though, into a discussion of Edom (the Roman empire). There is no commandment to kill Edom but there is a belief that in the future messianic days, the influence of the Roman empire (that is, western influences that work against Judaism) will be removed. That's what the messianic dream is all about -- all the world recognizing God and not attacking the Jews.

How you get to whether we are "trying to genocide" anyone is unclear to me.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Jews are .2% of the world population, we're talking 15.7 million vs 8 billion, even with their space lasers, I don't think they can eradicate non-jews.
They just operate in a lot of positions of power such as half the cabinet of whoever the president ends up being and they have a disproportionate ownership of media and the means of production. 

Why do you think if half of the American government is Jewish that Jews wouldn't hold as much powers as non jewsbecause non jews outnumber them?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
No, not any more than any other people group tries to commit genocide.

That is the wicked state human nature; there is not a nation or people on Earth free of guilt.
This is just what the preachers they listen to every Saturday publicly state. Imagine their private thoughts.

I reject the notion that every group of people is equally evil. It's absurd on its face. We know that both genetics and culture diverge around groups and even a random distribution of people around d these groups would still end up with statistics that cluster 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@cristo71
Qt least one one the rabbis in the video said that amulek means white people particularly of European descent
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@rosends
Early in the video amulek is described as being white people of European descent. 

Some of the movement of jews do support that they are trying to eradicate whites. The media brainwashing then into having out group bias, a jew creating the Christian religion to teach them to be passive and weak. 

The flooding of non whites into white countries who are hosting to their host nations countries and ways of being?

There seems to be a pattern of behavior here that is harmful to every non Jewish group but particularly whites
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
Qt least one one the rabbis in the video said that amulek means white people particularly of European descent
Ok, that’s one authority’s interpretation, one adroitly addressed by rosends— he always does!

rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
Amalek is descended from Edom which is connected to Rome so Amalek would be from a "white" group, but since we don't know who Amalek is these days, we do not advocate genocide against anyone, "white" or otherwise.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@rosends
Did you know that there was a rabbit in Israel who taught that non jews should be slaves to jews. Rabbi Ovadia Yosef Rabbi 

There is Pilpul that this guy doesn't represent judaism. However it is recorded that 1/3 of Israelis attended his funeral. 

For context if 1/3 of all Americans attended the funeral of David Duke.  100 million people. If 100 million people attended his funeral what do you think that says about the average belief of Americans. Remember if 1/3 attended there were probably another 100 million who just couldn't get the day off of work and also endorse his beliefs
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
They just operate in a lot of positions of power such as half the cabinet of whoever the president ends up being and they have a disproportionate ownership of media and the means of production. 

Why do you think if half of the American government is Jewish that Jews wouldn't hold as much powers as non jews because non jews outnumber them?
Probably because while you are out there making anti-semitic rants, they are out there accomplishing things.

While you are making excuses, they are making a contribution.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@rosends
since we don't know who Amalek is these days, we do not advocate genocide against anyone, "white" or otherwise.
Well, isnt that comforting.

Out of curiosity, what would happen if you found out who Amalek is, or a fairly good guess?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Probably because while you are out there making anti-semitic rants, they are out there accomplishing things.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
I don’t know that a 2 minute distraction would be to blame for any failure

Are you claiming that black people have less power than jews because they are lazy and make excuses while Jews actually make a contribution? 
rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
You clearly don't understand who Ovadia Yosef was, what he taught, what pilpul means and why people went to his funeral. Maybe you should start by asking general questions to address your knowledge gaps instead if letting random websites give you soundbites that you mistake for news. 
rosends
rosends
-->
@Best.Korea
It can't happen but many people think Hitler was from Amalek. What would you do if you came across Hitler?