Who is the "Big Guy"?

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 29
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty

"It's my dad" (paraphrasing) - Hunter Biden

For some this is old news. For others it represents a severe cognitive dissonance after years of blind denial of the evidence.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Biden man good... or not.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty

Page 118

Q: If that's the case, though, why is Gilliar drafting something like that?

A: Because I think that it was just as Rob Walker said. I think that it was pie in
the sky. Like Joe Biden's out of the office. Maybe we'll be able to get him involved.
Remember, again, is that Joe Biden, for first time in 48 years, is not an elected official and
is not seeking office. And so James is probably, like, wow, wouldn't be great if a former
Vice President could be in our business together?
And I say you're out of your mind.
My dad knows less about doing cross-border11 blah, blah, blah, than he does about -- I mean, it's just ridiculous. It's absolutely
Ridiculous.

So Hunter tries to call it all a delusion of Gilliar, but in so doing admits that he was referring to Joe Biden, and in order for Hunter to tell Gilliar that he's out of his mind for wanting to bring in Joe Biden, he must have known Joe Biden was the "big guy".
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don't like Biden as president at all but I think people think it's an immature outlook to insist Trump is worse. It isn't. It's the truth. I know people who vote Trump just to stop Dems too.

It's not about it being Trump, he's an a corrupt asshole that is not worth a shred of respect but that isn't why to truly vote Biden just to stop him. It is what Trump fundamentally will help and respresent while in power.

Somehow the Right Wing working class think their party gives the slightest damn about them but especially as far right as Trump's Republican Party would be in his second term, they'll get fucked over gutted and left to dry, whether union or not (unless law enforcement union or white collar union or a union Trump's crooked buddies can bribe and run from almost the inside).

Trump doesn't love and care about America, he never has and never will. He cares about being rich and powerful, not too much of one without too little of the other. He's willing to give up some wealth for what wealth can buy; influence and power. Look into who he pardoned on his way out. You have no idea how deep his corruption goes, this dude has serious cartel and mob ties. You're not dealing with Goldman Sachs, you have other worries, much more sinister.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

Putin knows that the USA ranks 29th in IQ. If he can help get Trump elected, he thinks he can wreck the USA.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
And instantly we're talking about Trump again. Trump and all his shady valuations and business courses that maybe didn't make you rich in 10 days or less. Yet there is one thing Trump could not do before 2016 and that offer US foreign policy for sale, bringing us back to the issue at hand.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@FLRW
We are a nation full of oppressed peoples. The US is perhaps the most IQ diverse nation on the planet.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
And instantly we're talking about Trump again.
If a righty mentions Biden unsolicited, it’s a “whataboutism.” If a lefty mentions Trump unsolicited, he is “putting the issue in its larger context.”

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@cristo71
Its not a fallacy when I do it.

I can contradict myself and still stay logically consistent.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Best.Korea
At BK, you can have it your way!
Reece101
Reece101
When Trump is back in office he’ll stop the genocide in Gaza, right after he deals with Putin. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Reece101
When Trump is back in office he’ll stop the genocide in Gaza, right after he deals with Putin. 
Via magic I assume.

Ukraine can be solved by a referendum. Gaza cannot. It's a cesspool of terrorism and will always be that way until it's turned into rubble.

There is no solution but to take those who want to get out to other sharia nations and starve out anyone who remains.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Funny how people around the world were afraid to start genocides in 2016....
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Gaza will be WAY harder to handle than Ukraine for sure, but I am willing to bet he will hand it off to Jared Kushner who will likely take a king Solomon approach favoring neither side. While it will piss both right and left tribes off, the killing will end.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
There is no solution but to take those who want to get out to other sharia nations and starve out anyone who remains.
Well, there is another solution.

WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
Somehow the Right Wing working class think their party gives the slightest damn about them but especially as far right as Trump's Republican Party would be in his second term, they'll get fucked over gutted and left to dry, whether union or not (unless law enforcement union or white collar union or a union Trump's crooked buddies can bribe and run from almost the inside).
.This would be a lot easier to believe if it werent for the fact that when trump was in office food was cheap, gas prices low and rent affordable and biden being in office has harmed this. 

Your argument that biden is better for the white working class because he supports the defend the police movement and grooming children in public schools just falls flat

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
@Best.Korea
Well, there is another solution.
Let’s face it, Netanyahu wants Trump back in office just as much as Putin does. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Reece101
Israel doesn't need any help. Of course anybody will accept free money and weapons, but they don't need it.

The only thing they need from the west is for people to stop pretending they're are genociding anybody. It's really disgusting to use that term for what Israel is doing on the same planet Tokyo was firebombed and Nagasaki was nuked.

This is like the 10th chance the gazans have had to self-regulate. They aren't because they don't want to. They need to leave.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
.This would be a lot easier to believe if it werent for the fact that when trump was in office food was cheap, gas prices low and rent affordable and biden being in office has harmed this. 

Your argument that biden is better for the white working class because he supports the defend the police movement and grooming children in public schools just falls flat

aftermath of Covid plus Russia war... impacts...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also Wylted everything you said after the 'because' is either strawmanning, gaslighting or both. You say others shouldn't do that but you do it, constantly. Do not reframe my argument to strawman it, it makes you look infantile and pathetic.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
This would be a lot easier to believe if it werent for the fact that when trump was in office food was cheap, gas prices low and rent affordable and biden being in office has harmed this. 
Half the country got laid off from their jobs while Trump was in office. Funny how Trump supporters seem to forget about that.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Half the country got laid off from their jobs while Trump was in office. Funny how Trump supporters seem to forget about that.
Are you talking about when covid 19 hit?

I do think the shutdowns were avoidable but I doubt any democrat would have or could have avoided them. I was thinking before it hit american shores we should have a policy of nobody in or out of the country until this blows over and when exceptions are made do a quarantine offshore before allowing reentry.  I believe this was suggested before covid hit american shores and there was a lot of backlash at the suggestion. This was prior to it being seen as a serious threat by the mainstream.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
What they didn't forget was that his admin suggested 2 weeks to slow the spread and never used the threat of force to create a lockdown.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What they didn't forget was that his admin suggested 2 weeks to slow the spread and never used the threat of force to create a lockdown.
It happened while he was in the oval office, does that not make him responsible?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
It happened while he was in the oval office, does that not make him responsible?
Obviously it doesn't. Whether or not a segment of the public is rational about the culpability of a POTUS is a crapshoot.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
I do think the shutdowns were avoidable but I doubt any democrat would have or could have avoided them.
How's is that relevant? Trump was president wasn't he? Does that not make him responsible?

I was thinking before it hit american shores we should have a policy of nobody in or out of the country until this blows over and when exceptions are made do a quarantine offshore before allowing reentry.  I believe this was suggested before covid hit american shores and there was a lot of backlash at the suggestion.
As there should have been. COVID wasn't something that would have ever "blown over" so not allowing anyone in our out of the country would have had catastrophic consequences with no serious chance at preventing the virus from penetrating our borders.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Obviously it doesn't.
Ah, ok then. So it sounds like you're suggesting that when someone rambles off a list of good things that happened while one person was president and bad things that happened while someone else was president, that absent an argument explaining the connection from the occurrences and the president's actions, it can be rationally dismissed.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
yes
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Awesome. Glad we agree.