Why are men superior to women, all things considered?

Author: Bella3sp

Total: 58
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@FLRW
Unfortunately, that does not prove how men are superior.

If they fail in most attributes, they are considered less superior, and more so overpopulating in stupidity.
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@n8nrgim
I appreciate your response. 

Logical and Rational thinking, Realistic  
- More competitive and aggressive..

Would you not consider that a con? Consider if men are more competitive and aggressive, that just leans towards women being rational and logical thinkers. Rather considering that a victory, decide that a negative. If men tend to lead based off emotions and feelings quite often, they don't have the same skills that women have for intellectual thinking.

Patriarchy
- More men are geniuses..

If we generalize it, women tend to dominate in their studies. Having greater rates in graduating, grades, and overall surpassing men.
That goes for all around the world.

- Men earn more money and dominate in entertaining 

Nothing to swank and boast about, that is patriarchy leaned onto women unfairly. 
That does not make men superior, but rather pampered.

Not only, but most great roles are written for men, once again, another unfair factor.

Keep in mind, women dominate with better rates in other work spaces (surgeries for example), yet still in most cases get less of a pay.

- Men uphold the economy and advanced jobs
If we consider medicine, then we can also consider healthcare, and women dominate in that field (worldwide)..
The legal profession is dominated by men only because of stubborn male enforcement that enforces discrimination, abuse, and forbade against women.

Ever notice why we have an increase in women for these jobs? It's because they have finally been "granted" that opportunity, and with their academic relations, they could succeed further than men. 

Comparing
You mention men being stronger, well, I'm going to repeat what I've said before..

Are gorillas superior because they're stronger?
Are women superior to gorillas because they're stronger?

Going by that logic, women are superior in the case of dominating.

Most of your point is "more men are in this field", because women were jobless by force for centuries, and still are discriminated against.
That being said, just because men dominate that field, does not mean they do better in that field either.

Not going to comment much...
1. Men are the most attractive: That's an opinion, and I won't argue against it, as I couldn't back myself up or contend against it.
2. Men are more dominate compared to women: Not sure how that makes them superior? Helping their pillow princess maybe?

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
I'll reply to you later, RationalMadMan, since you're so eager.

It's just longer than other responses, and I'd like to be thoughtful and gratifying with a similar combating response.
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@Bella3sp
Don't women's emotions take over , they get more emotional than men to cloud their rational thinking where a man has longer span of logical thinking?

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Men and women are different. They approach everything differently. Apples and oranges.
FishChaser
Debates: 62
FishChaser
-->
@Bella3sp
I think women are better than men because women are hotter and men are hairier and smellier.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FishChaser
Might actually be true.

Hormones and pheromones and all that.

But there are many other variables to consider, relative to modern human expectations.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@zedvictor4
Being hot is the most important thing. Pretty privilege is very real and it is doubled in women, as a male you have to be a Chad to get pretty privilege but even an average woman has pretty privilege. Women get an added form of preferential treatment as well because not only are they more popular and taken more seriously the more attractive they are, but they also have the aura of "precious innocent baby" and they can get more sympathy and get away with more, being treated as a victim even in situations where they are a bully. On top of this, men need to be both tall AND handsome to get the full pretty privilege, as short men are seen as inferior by both men and women alike.

Below is a list of how each category of male and female are treated in order of privilege

Ugly men: Subhuman piece of garbage

Average men: Invisible NPC

ugly woman: NPC that you should go easy on because it's a woman

Average women: Precious innocent baby

Chad: Automatically respected

Stacy: automatically respected, precious innocent baby x2

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FishChaser

Short, fat, old, ugly male millionaire: Babe magnet.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@zedvictor4
This is a very common misconception but think about it, will a woman really love you for you because you have money? A gold digger may use you, a woman who otherwise wouldn't want you may settle for you because you have money, but only being attractive will make her love you "for you".

"But wait, doesn't loving you for you mean loving you for your personality?"

Your looks and height can create a halo effect where people judge your personality different. The same guy as an ugly version of himself is seen as lame by women and the hot version of a lame guy can be seen as cool.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FishChaser
"babe magnet" is a generalization, just because there are women who aren't attracted to money doesn't mean the generalization is false.

Individuals have individual values. Love (not attraction) is ultimately based on perception of virtue, and people (including women) do not agree on virtue.

If left to its own devices the instincts of men and women will associate material wealth with virtue because in our long evolutionary history if a man (or woman) has a bunch of vital stuff in his/her possession it is more likely than not that he/she has useful genes and knowledge.

Those useful genes and knowledge are passed on to kids (most of the time).
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What is the basis for thinking that love is based on virtue? Love is based on being attracted to someone physically and then either finding positive personality traits or projecting them because you're so attracted.

The generalization is false, there are no or at best very few women who are moneysexual in the same way that very few women are sapiosexual because unlike money, at least your intelligence is actual a trait that you have and not a thing that you merely possess. Having money can make women take you more seriously, but it can't make you attractive if it is the only basis you have to be found attractive. Imo people are just desperate to say that attraction and romance are based on ANYTHING other than looks which to me seems so obvious at this point. Ask anyone what generates sexual or romantic feelings in women and they will list anything and everything other than looks and height unless they are black pill.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FishChaser
What is the basis for thinking that love is based on virtue?
Observation. Inference.

Love is based on being attracted to someone physically and then either finding positive personality traits or projecting them because you're so attracted.
What is the difference between a positive personality trait and a virtue?

Also attraction and love are two different things, especially for males.

The generalization is false, there are no or at best very few women who are moneysexual in the same way that very few women are sapiosexual because unlike money, at least your intelligence is actual a trait that you have and not a thing that you merely possess.
I don't think the generalization is false, but there is a difference between being attracted by men with money and being a gold digger.

A gold digger just wants the money, not the genes. They don't care about the person. Money is the end instead of proof of quality.

Imo people are just desperate to say that attraction and romance are based on ANYTHING other than looks which to me seems so obvious at this point.
Suppose attraction and love are both multifaceted and can't be reduced to a single variable even when generalizing?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FishChaser
Love.

What does that mean?

I would suggest that love is a misrepresentation of internal chemistry.

The reality of the human condition is that it overthinks reality.

Such is the inevitability of the intellectual  species, I suppose.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
As I said, incels believe what fishchaser is preaching, not the OP.

It's a common misconception.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Bella3sp
Are there any guys actually arguing men are superior as a whole in here? Crazy.

All I know is that the two are just better at different things; I don't see a reason to say one is superior as a whole.
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@Mharman
I was off this website for awhile again, lots of responses to handle. However, I understand your point.

Glad to see it, at least more than other people. I'm really just seeing why some men feel that certain way. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
I argued the case, Bella decided to battle the others knowing I had won my case.

Men actually are able to be argued to be superior to women in relation to certain parameters (including who suits leadership better on average), they are not better than them though. They aren't the same thing.
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
Yep, thanks RationalMadMan. 

I fully agree with you! I will still be responding tomorrow regardless, I just don't have energy to write out everything I want. It will be your choice if you respond after that or not, since you seem to belittle me every chance. 

Thanks! 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Bella3sp
.." men are pushers, women are attracters "...Bucky Fuller ..he goes on to say that, and I paraphrase...men are always thinking there pushing stuff around when stuff can only be pulled around '....and that is not quite correct, so I clarify for him below.

All pushing outward phenomena of Universes is a resultant of pulling inward phenomena.

Muscle contraction  ---pulling inward---  resultants in pushing or puling doors open for self or others.

Muscle contraction results in babies being pushed out of the womb.

All humans are born female, then after couple of months the testosterone --SRY gene?-- kicks in the right stuff for the  protruding outward male penis --with its clitoris head---. Women have sometimes have extended clitoris, yet nothing like the protuding penis head.

Men think with their dicks, is an old saying.

Women cry { release }, men fry { contained } is old saying, and much more often we see men exploding outward toward others in higher degrees of aggressive > violent behavior.

Men dominate with muscular brawn, ---the testosterone push approach---  and women dominate with an inner strength of via comprehensive set of abilities endure men, child birth and family.

Man synonymous with EMRadidation pushing outward and Dark Energy  )( expanding outward.  Men went further outward to sea to explore the limits of their potential feeding grounds self and  family --if not also just to get away from spouse for a period of time?----

Women generally stayed closer to home, and find the local feeding grounds and family neccessities.

Woman is more likened to gravity (  )  --the attracter pulling in the man, woman, child etc---

Woman X x is more complex than man X y. Numerically more complex in chromosome parts and in bilateral action of the two hemi-spheres of the brain.

Mans is more likened as time, and we may say as the entropic  the arrow of time ---/\/\/\/\/-----> pushing outward/forward and the limits of speed

Woman is more likened to an incoming flow-of-time <--(   )(   )(   )--- and seeks to manage the entropic arrow of time, via the the more fluid-like, (  )(  ) <--- flow-of-time---(  )(  )(  )

Woman is the more Zen approach (  ) when needed, and less Zen pushing ---vvv-> approach when needed

Man is the less Zen approach ---vvv--->,  i.e. constant pushing forward/outward approach

The y chromosome is more likely to have evolved from the larger and more complex X chromosome, than the less complex y becoming an X.

X >>>>> y = yes evolutionarily speaking 

y >>>>> X = no evolutionarily speaking

There exists no all male species, there do exist all female species ex a species of Gecko's that clone themselves. There are other similar such species of female only.

This info does not surprise most women, yet most men will be surprised and they will argue against these truths. Why? Because they are men and think they know better than women. Generally speaking. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
Thanks for the insight
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
What I am preaching is called "black pill" not to be confused with misogyny or people who can't get laid.

There are blue pill incels.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
when people say incel mentality they only really mean the misogynistic black pill stuff
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
Incel: someone who doesn't get laid

Black pill: the belief that genetics plays the largest role in your SMV

Misogyny: Hating women or seeing them as inherently inferior

None of these things are the same thing, they can only overlap and they don't always overlap.

I don't care what stupid people who don't know anything about black pill mean when they misuse the word incel.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
I mean okay but 'incel culture' refers to a hybrid of resenting women bordering on hating them and black pill.

What I find strange is that red pill 'work for it, you can get her' ethos is being dumped in with that.

If anything blue pill and black pill actually have more in common than red pill but somehow red pill and black pill have been seen as more aligned.

Bluepillers believe in soulmates and one for everyone etc, they also believe everyone deserves love. This seems inverse to black pill until you realise blackpillers are also fatalists, just a more sinister kind.

Redpillers are the ones saying you can get the fuck out of the hell you're in, bluepillers convince you it isn't hell. Both have a place and fully buying into one leaves you delusional, depressed or both. Black pill has some truth if you're a pure dwarf, micropenisd etc but unless you're on the 0/10 or 1/10 tier genetically you can't use that as an excuse.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
What I find strange is that red pill 'work for it, you can get her' ethos is being dumped in with that.

To the layman, red pillers and pick up artists seem like misogynists because they say "this is how women work" instead of the blue pill idea that women are all totally different from one another and that you have to find a matching personality. To most people, it seems like anything that says all/most women are a particular way is sexist while they simultaneously are more lenient towards women who generalize about men but this is totally backwards because men have more varying tastes and women's preferences are mostly homogenous. 

Black pill has some truth if you're a pure dwarf, micropenisd etc but unless you're on the 0/10 or 1/10 tier genetically you can't use that as an excuse.
It's true that red pill becomes most relevant when you're in the middle of the spectrum but you seem to be unaware of the brutal advantage that Chads have over even average males, not just incel-tier males. There is absolutely nothing an average male can do that fully makes up for not being exceptionally tall/handsome and unless you get really lucky and find a woman who fits with you like a puzzle piece you will end up with a woman who will cheat on you or leave you the second she has a chance to hook up with or date a Chad.

Any male who is a Chad is instantly respected and swimming in pussy, any man who is average must fight desperately just to get settled for or maybe truly loved if he is extremely lucky, any man who is even slightly less than average is absolutely fucked and only a miracle from Fiora herself would ever get him a girlfriend.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
Look dude I don't wanna dox myself more on here than I already have and some still have this 'image' of me many years back they think is still me now.

I will talk in private to you if we really want this chat but it's so draining.

1. There's so much more to happiness in life than finding 'her'. The real bad bitch you want out there is not going to want you if you're totally pathetic and miserable until she shows up and if she does, if she's down to support you like that you better upgrade fast with her support because that's the only way to do right by her.
  2. I have had struggles probably the total opposite to most incels, minus not being very strong. Most incels struggle because they straight up don't get how to look good, I never had an issue with that even when my body was what most would assume is trash to females. I had that skinny swag. I have already revealed that here and it's known but even as I've bulked over time and in many ways working out has saved my life it's not primarily because I'm sexier that it's helped me at all. I believe in red pill fundamentals except that all women are the same that's bullshit and as a guy who was an inverse of what most incels are (good looking, good with words, cocky but struggling due to shitty social skills rather than looks) I know for a fact if a 'chad' is too bad at the social game he will struggle because muscle only goes so far, I've lived both sides of that to know, not saying I'm super muscular now or saying I'm not yet but during my journey I've seen that it barely benefits you in success instead it opens the playing field more for sure and you stand stronger and alpha etc.
  3. I don't think making this about any one guy and his struggles is an accurate way to avoid anecdotal bias and the anomalous weirdness of his life. The reality is that only 1/10s or so can't upgrade to be some women's type. There are women who want shorter men, perhaps a taller and muscular man abused them so they not only like shorter but weaker too and feel safer with him. Sometimes trauma unironically makes someone attracted to you who otherwise wouldn't be, that sounds super toxic but isn't unless she's still got the trigger issues. I have trauma that makes me more attracted to certain types of personality traits in women if not physical, I can't make my dick or brain want that other type. I also don't care if I have or haven't met the 'right one' for me when writing this, this is true even if you met her. You need to be realistic, even if your woman meets you and likes you a lot there are other men that could have fit the bill, that's always true, it's your job to be the best for her. If you can't it's even okay to be a cuckold and into that stuff if you genuinely can enjoy it. This is where red pill is stupid. There aren't wrong consensual kinks unless they're so fucking extreme as in long term damage both consent to idk about that shit.
  4. I am telling you this bullshit is in your head because you think you need a woman to be happy. Have you ever noticed that women tend to want taken men? It's not because the men are taken, that's only true for a toxic minority of them, most of them are attracted to the happy and confident persona he has. The reason single men who are chronically single struggle to get out of it has a lot more to do with that other things in their life may very reasonably be making them stressed, anxious etc and women are very sensitive to auras like that, they hate being around it even if they're kindhearted.

ebuc
ebuc
Thanks for the insight
To the block my toes off Rman

Welcome Rman.
I appreciate your intellect also, when it is on the money.
Hits nail on the head.
Straight { true } as an ---arrow--->

Another point about pulling, as path of resistance ---think Gravity follows path of least resistance---  is that Japanese hand saws cut on the pull stroke, and Japaneses hand saws are lighter and thinner than western cut-on-push-stroke saws.

Man goes to sea  ---Neptune god---

Woman stays on land --mother Earth-- that, is negative grounding for lightening --pushing man { Thor God }--, so we say, lightening charge is attracted to the Mother Earth { think mass }   grounding.

And yes we know that there are very photos of charge from the Earth rising to meet the charge from the sky.   + and - attract.

However, Ive made clear over the years --via geometry--, that man and woman are most funcitonally optimized, when they operate at 90 degrees to each,  --see two great circle planes, sharing common center, yet at 90 degrees to each other--- and in this way, the two planes take in the more greater wholistic and comprehensive view of the environmental considerations.

See Graphic A of three sets of two great circle planes, at 90 degrees to each other, when you look from face on view cubical view.