I want to learn to talk like Hitler

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 9
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
I dont approve of Hitler's actions or words, but its obvious that he was best speaker by far.

His words had a certain magic to them, certain beauty and charm which words of other people simply dont have.

It is like every his speech teaches you something but it also sounds like poem and has charming element to it.

I asked AI, and AI said to simply use confidence, passion and repetition.

I already use repetition, but I dont think I sound like Hitler.

There is something more, I am sure, and I will discover it so that my words can sound as good as Hitler's words.

Of course, I dont plan to use that power for evil. I want to learn to talk like Hitler so that I can help all people who struggle in conversations.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Yes, “I know that men are won over less by the written than by the spoken word, that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great orators and not to great writers.”
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Make sure to shout a lot and use phrases such as 'sleepy Joe' because the type of people who fell for Hitler love to jump around cheering on ad hominem attacks. Always speak as if you're scolding or talking down to your child, either harsh or super 'teacher tone', and as if the person you're talking to is too deaf and dumb to understand you otherwise.

You're on your way to sounding like Hitler.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
True, those were the main components of his speech.

However, I believe I am onto something else.

Take this sentence, for example:

"Karl Marx, my enemy, has taught me a lot."

Hitler would say it in a way:

"I learned a lot from my enemy, Karl Marx."

These two sentences use same words, yet second sentence sounds much better than first.

I think its due to sparking curiosity.

Lets break down the first sentence.

Starts with "Karl Marx" - doesnt tell us much.
"My enemy" - we already know he is his enemy, so it becomes boring.
"Has taught me a lot" - this leaves us somewhat bored.

Now lets break down second sentence.

"I learned a lot" - we start wondering what he learned and from what
"From my enemy" - we wonder who is his enemy who taught him a lot, and what did he taught him.
"Karl Marx" - we get the answer to previous questions, and get a clue about what he learned.

Despite being basically same sentences, only the second one seems in chronological order of words and builds mystery.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
“I know that men are won over less by the written than by the spoken word, that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great orators and not to great writers.”
That sentence too is in chronological order.

"I know that men are won over less by the written than by the spoken word"

We start wondering if and why this part of sentence is true.

In second sentence, we get the answer.

"that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great orators and not to great writers."

If we replaced order of these two parts, we would lose mystery of the first part being answered by second part.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Absolutely. The art of oration is a skill that is largely dead. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
I asked AI, and AI said to simply use confidence, passion and repetition.
AI is correct. People are remarkable in their intellectual laziness. They're not looking for someone to explain things, they just want someone who makes them feel good.

I haven't looked much at Hitler's speeches but after living through Trumpism I don't think I need to. People say Trump is really good marketing, I don't see it that way. I don't think it takes much talent to appeal to stupid people, just a level of cravenness most people don't have. So unless that's what you're trying to accomplish, I wouldn't try to learn anything useful from Hitler.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Many of the best Hitler's speeches got removed from YouTube, from internet, because they were very powerful.

You can still find some good ones with english subtitles.

Trump is a good speaker, but not as skilled as Hitler. Trump is more of a comedian, where Hitler is full of passion and strong delivery.

Of course, you may think that Hitler just had confidence to say what others wouldnt, if you didnt listen to Hitler's speeches with translations, but thats not it.

I hear many people ranting online, saying offensive things in YouTube videos. None of them make me think "this person is a good speaker".

Its true that many of Hitler's speeches were cherry picked by quality, but it stands as fact that his speeches outmatch those of other people emotionally.

Hitler spent his entire life perfecting his speech and his speech was emotionally far greater than that of others, and only those who really hate Hitler and cant see past their hate cant see that.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Double_R
You conceded Hitler had something useful to learn in the entire thing you said prior to it.

You should word the earlier parts of the post differently if you want to lead to that conclusion.