Increase Human Lifespan

Author: ebuc

Total: 21
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
My maximum average human life expectancy has long been 120 years, as that is the maximum number of symmetrical right-triangles that can exist on a sphere and fill the whole space.

Bucky Fuller explains this more in Synergetics 1 and 2.

tele is greek for ' end '....." in our clinic we measure separately each of the 4 telomeres in all the 46 chromosomes, for a total of 184 telomeres. ".  This is first time Ive come across this 184 and it perked my interest, because, I believe there a finite set of elements possible in Universe.

The first 92 --ending with Uranium-- as the positive set and another 92 as the negative set total as 184.  H,mm, so interesting new fine for me about the 184 telemores.

There is also some info about telemores being sections of 3-6-12 I read in book years ago the Genetic Code.  Need  find that info again. Anyway the telemores degrade and become shorter, but I see now that may not be the 3-6-12 but that overall length of those sets in total. H,mm

..."  telomere DNA contains double-stranded tandem repeats of **TTAGGG** followed by terminal 3′ G-rich single-stranded overhangs. Ok so it is the TTAGGG that is the 6 I recall. 

.."  adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), and thymine (T)."...

Two thymine, One adenine and three guanine.  A protein  think.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@ebuc
My maximum average human life expectancy has long been 120 years
The Bible did say that God limited life expectancy to 120 years.
ebuc
ebuc

A Mitsubishi site.." 1. The Forthcoming “10 Billion Population and 100-Year Life Era”

The world's population will reach 10 billion by 2070.* Also, the average lifespan will lengthen, with developed countries reaching 100 years. The 20th century model of society is insufficient to sustain an era with both a 10 billion population and 100-year lifespan. Under such a model that prioritizes economic rationality and material affluence, 3.3 earths would be necessary to sustain 10 billion people at the current Japanese standard of living.†"...

WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
Wow. I actually thought we were going to get a good thread on radical lifeextension. I click on it and we get schitzo shit on how many triangles fit into a circle. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
How have you not learned that ebuc is insane after all the time you've spent here?
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I think it is a self imposed insanity, which is odd. If you notice everything he says is based on buckminster fuller when he is insane mode. I just feel like if I could get him to see buckminster fuller was a charlatan it would be good for him. The ideals he had that saw the light of day are all proven to be stolen and those stolen ideals when put to the test such as his 3 wheel car are proven to be shit.

Also the way he distorts language makes him sound insane but it is at th very least a perversion of English.

Suck as buckminster using outstairs in place of upstairs and instairs in place of downstairs because he views earth as a space ship. It's all stupid shithe does to attempt to make himself sound more profane and if ebuc gets out of the rabbit hole he might sound sane. 

So I hold out hope I can save him. It's hard though because if he was saved it would take away the decades he has spent trying to understand buckminster fullers more obscure ideals. Ideals by the way that buck.inster twisted stole or made up ND that he doesn't even understand. 

I will pray for ebuc to stop being a schitzo 
FLRW
FLRW
Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983) has been described as the “Leonardo da Vinci of modernity” and the “first poet of technology.” His kind of vision is rare these days, because he genuinely believed in the future. He revolutionized the world of design by advocating resource efficiency, sustainability, universal housing and cost reduction. He published 30 books, holds 28 patents, was awarded 47 honorary doctorates, and coined popular terms like “synergetics.” For Fuller, society had the opportunity to establish a sustainable way of life by applying his principle of ephemeralization; to do more with less. He believed that technology could make the world work for everyone, lifting entire nations out of poverty, writes Alec Nevala-Lee, author of a new biography of his life, Inventor of the Future ( HarperCollins). But as Fuller put it, humanity has turned against itself by thinking that it is against technology.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Post #1 was more descriptive for topic title.

Those who gloss of the facts --and be derogatory--  do so for egotistical reasons.

His more facts--see LINK--  for those whose ego is not blind to the intellectual pursuit of truth

Fuller was born in 1895 and life expectancy --at least in USA--- was 50 years of age, and lived to 82 years of age in 1982, and the average age expectancy then was 74. In addition to that I read some one travel with him said he like to order steak for dinner whenever he could, however, I seem to recall his daugter and others saying he liked to drink.  How much alcohol and at what times in his life i dunno.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
In my opinion.

It's not worth of increasing lifespan, if that only means increasing the span of one's decrepitude.

Worth will only be achieved if the ageing process can be stopped or slowed down considerably.

Value for the individual, but not necessarily for the species as a whole, maybe?

Depends upon the Universal value of humanity I suppose.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
It's not worth of increasing lifespan, if that only means increasing the span of one's decrepitude.

Poverty stricken people of olden day and still today in 3rd countries, generally shorter.

Well fed with protein changes physical decrepitude ergo less decrepitude, at least  for a few more years over the generations. That is increase of life-span that has gone on for 1000's of years.

The biggest problem is no spiritual considerations ---see natives peoples spirituality of balance with nature---   for the ecological environment that sustains 8 billion humans.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
The biggest problem will be, more and more ancient and decrepit people hanging around in nursing homes, waiting for someone to come and change their soiled underwear.

In the main, medical intervention is what increases life span.

Of course, lifestyle choices help.

Nonetheless, physical and mental decline after the age of 30 is inevitable, and despite our greatest efforts cannot be avoided.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Nonetheless, physical and mental decline after the age of 30 is inevitable, and despite our greatest efforts cannot be avoided

Finite limits is my opening point about increasing life expectancy.... 12 on each end" telemores '.......and symmetry  limit of a finite set of 120 right-triangles on the 5-fold icosa.

5-fold also has to do with phi erg Fibonnaci and we find both of those in many places in nature.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
What would that equate to in terms of quality of life and potential output?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Remember that Methuselah lived to 969 Years Old.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
What would that equate to in terms of quality of life and potential output?

No idea.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
No I don't remember that.

Wasn't around then.

Though also  remember that 969 lunar cycles is approximately 75 solar years.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Just questioning individual longevity in terms of species necessity.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Just questioning individual longevity in terms of species necessity.

Sorry Zed I  dunno about necessity issue of humans either.  B Fuller stated that, perhaps God invented humans to see if mind accessing creatures could destroy the integrity if the Universe { the only perpetual motion machine }. See bottom of this page

Some 20 or so years ago I had a book on The Genetic Code or something like that, and it talked about two aspects of 12 parts of the telemore involving 6. 

So I trace to place all of this genetic code stuff into my evolving cosmic thoughts { bottom of page } over the years, and currently that is combination axial set of  73 primary, great circles { 3D  Quantum  Space-time Tori 18/0 nodal events and 153 lines of  relationship },

as derived from,

the 4-fold Vector Equilibrium aka cubo-octahedron and,

contains the 3-fold tetra-hedron, and,

transforms through a partial, 5-fold icosahedron.

In most simple scenario, I say it is the non-charged, gravitational and Dark Energy field, each chasing its own tail

And for whatever necessity, reason of causality etc,ultra-micro  Gravity and ultra-micro Dark Energy invaginate { v and ^ } from their respective, and,  seemingly 2D nodal event, surface geodesics trajectorys, to create the sine-wave{s} VVVVVVVV or as /\/\/\/\/\/ ---Euclidean presented text charactors is  what I have on hand here--- as charged { + and - } physical reality, via all of the particles in standard model except the quantum graviton-darkEon pulse { {13p} nodal events and 78 lines of relationship }

............1......................5p.........7p.......................11p...........{13p}.......................17p.......invisible = non-quantized
-
-
{{18/0}}.................................6........................................12.........................................{{18/0}} reality to peak { Quantum torus end }
.......................3p.....................<><><>< 9 ><><><><>.............................15.........................reality bottom peak
-
-
.................2p.........4..........................8.........10............................14...........16.....................invisible because non-quantized.

Physical reality is quantised by humans ergo visible and associated with 18/0.....3p.....6...< 9 >.....12...15 sine-wave.

9 is the agent of change ergo, I associate with the old saying that, it was and may eternally be, ...a fluctuation in the quantum wave, to create the Big Bang [ WOW! }ergo,  label #9 as the... 'agent of change'.....or agent of fluctuating change, because in the graviton-darkEon quantum pulse ---within the any greater Quantum Space-time Torus,  that, is odd-ball out { monkey wrench in the system since it is not nucleated to any of the three hexagons in the quantum pulse:

0......1.....5p...3p.....6.....4.....2p = nucleated hexagon of nodal events

3p....5p....7p.....6......9......8.....4 = nucleated hexagon of nodal events

9.....7p....11p....12....13p...10...8 = nucleated hexagon  of nodal events

> > Note:    Or, if we only consider 13p events of the quantum pulse,  then divided it half and arrive at 6.5 two ending codes, ---no nuclear-like body--- or, if once again were trying to see holographic aspect of Universe in the 13p quantum pulse,  then the odd 13p helps to explain the tainted { not purely Meta-space concept/illusion } aspects of our reality, ergo, we then, perhaps take a differrent perspective 

0...1...2p.....3p.....4.....5p.......6...<{6.5}>.....7p.......8.....9......10......11p......12.....13p = 6.5 perspective

0...1...2p.....3p.....4.....5p...........v6 * * 7p ).......8.....9......10......11p......12.....13p = 6-like telemores on each end of a bilateral-like consciousnes composed of two aspects

the invaginated{ v } resultant,  nucleated 6,  and the outer, 7p gravitational event, ergo, ....v 6 * * 7p) with 6 telemore-like events on each end.   Of course we could go further and have 5, telemore like parts on each end as follows;

0....1.....2p....3p....4..............(5p v6 7p)8^.....9.....10.....11p....12......13p, however, 5 is not rational subdivision of 12 telemores of biologics, and not as easily identifiable as bilateral consciousness with only 2 nodal events  { *  * }. I dunno

That said and presented, I then look for a telemore-like associateion to our above Quantum Space-time Torus { 18/0 } and the quantum pulse { 13p }.

1} quantum pulse appears to me as six/6 sets of ending telemores-like coding, --if considering the nucleated hexagons as chromosome-like entities---:

0........1.....5p..............6.......4.....2p

3p....5p.....7p..............9.......8......4

9.....7p....11p...........13p.....10.....8

2}  Quantum Space-time Torus { 18/0 } ---18 nodal events--- appears to have:

18/0.....1.....2p...3p....4....5p......6....7p......8.....^9^...10......11p.......12.....13p......14......15.....16....17p at its exact center, however, that does not split evenly as biologic 12 telemores do, so what do we do to get a number that evenly divides into 12 { telemores } and that would next appear to be three times six = 18, ergo,

18/0.....1....2p...3p....4....5p............v6..7p)..(8..9^.10)..11p)..............12.....13p......14......15.....16....17p wherein,  the body of consciousness{?} in now six nodal events, ergo, 

one invagination from outer Gravity v6

two outer gravitational events  (7p and 11p)

one invagination from Dark Energy ^9

two Dark Energy events (8 and 10). 

H,mm that is interesting as Ive never considered some of these latter perspectives. Cool! Thank You Zed! This some deep deep cosmic thinking. I love it!

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71

“Because the mind is a terrible thing to develop… without help.”
ebuc
ebuc
To revisit and add some clarity to all of the above.

..."  telomere DNA contains double-stranded tandem repeats of  TTAGGG followed by terminal 3′ G-rich single-stranded overhangs. "..

...." Human telomeres, for example, range in size from 2-50 kilobases and consist of approximately 300-8,000 precise repeats of the sequence CCCTAA/TTAGGG. "...

Ok so it is the TTAGGG/CCCTAA  ---- adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), and thymine (T)---   that is the set of 6 and 6 that I recall.

Previously in the above post #18, I thought I had used the term hologrphic, in regards to the graviton-darkEon quantum pulse  of 13p nodal events ergo 78 lines of relationship. However on review, I dont see that I stated that term.

Holistic/Wholistic is the better term to use for what I presented.

0...1...2p.....3p.....4.....5p...........v6 7p).......8.....9......10......11p......12.....13p = 6-like telomores on each end of a bilateral-like consciousness composed of two aspects of six on each end of the graviton-darkEon, quantum pulse, found within any Quantum Space-time Torus, of no less than 18 nodal events ergo, 153 lines of relationships.

0...1...2p.....3p.....4.....5p...........v6 7p).......8.....9......10......11p......12.....13p

So the above quantum pulse of Universe, translate to following set of the known, most complex creatures of Universe

T......T......A....G......G........G........v6 7p)......C......C.....C..........T...........A.........A = six on each end of v6 7p).

v6 = wehre the v represents the invagination from outer  Gravitational  surface field, into torus tube, as an aspect of the body of physical reality

and,

7p) = and the ) represents the negative geodesic trajectory from the inner Dark Energy surface of torus

I envision the v6 and 7p) in quantum pulse, as physical reality ---inside body of the Quantum Space-time Torus--- and specifically as a bilateral formation of consciousness, ergo,... v6*  *7p... is translates consciousness associated  complex bilateral animals, with humans being the most complex.

0...1...2p.....3p.....4.....5p...........v6*  *7p).......8.....9......10......11p......12.....13p

So the above quantum pulse of Universe, translate to following set of the known, most complex creatures of Universe

T......T......A....G......G........G........v6*  *7p)......C......C.....C..........T...........A.........A

/* *\ = 2D, closed triangle symbolism for woman i.e. two eyes * *, two ears, two arms-leg, two nipples, two internal ovaries, etc

*Y* = 2D, open triangular set symbolism for man i.e. two eyes * *, two ears, two arms-legs, two nipples and two external testes, etc

Note: it is also important to recall, that, within Fullers Synergetics, the operating-system-of-Universe, is derived from the Meta-space concept of 12-around-1 equal radius spheres, --four nucleated hexagons--  and the is the  minimal quantum pulse of Universe  is 13 nodal events.

However, within my 13 nodal event pulse, ---in 2D lattice pattern--- has only three nucleated hexagons, with a floating/fluctuating nodal event { #9 }, that can act as a nuclear agent by either knocking aside the 6 or 12, or co-joining/bonding with them. I dunno.  These are relatively new insights for me.

0......1.....5p...3p.....6.....4.....2p = nucleated hexagon of nodal events

3p....5p....7p.....6......9......8.....4 = nucleated hexagon of nodal events

9.....7p....11p....12....13p...10...8 = nucleated hexagon  of nodal events

ebuc
ebuc
Ebuc: Ask Bing Copilot is there a maximum attainable average lifespan for humans? I gave answer based on varirous things including 120 symmetrical right-triangles of the 5-fold icosahedron. Bing says 125 years. See bold below

Copilot:

.." The concept of maximum lifespan has intrigued scientists and researchers for centuries. Let’s delve into this fascinating topic:
  1. Jeanne Calment: The longest verified human lifespan belongs to Jeanne Calment, a Frenchwoman who lived to the remarkable age of 122 years and 164 days 12. She holds the Guinness World Record for the oldest verified person.
  2. Outliers and Averages:
  3. Recent Study:
  4. Factors Influencing Lifespan:
In summary, while there is no fixed theoretical limit to human longevity, ongoing research continues to explore ways to enhance our years on this remarkable planet