2.  Rational madman
 3.   Joebob
4.    Greyparrot
5.    Austin316

You are at Mylo so a mislynch or no lynch today will end the game

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
For whatever reason I wasn't PMd this is up.

Vote Pie

Bodyguard only claims if cc'd or voted.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Just in case that doesn't count,

Vote Ilikepie (name in the player list)
Vote Ilikepie5
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
This is lylo not Mylo

Mylo is when nl won't end game.

Lylo is Mylo plus nl ending game

Mislynch and lose Vs Lynch or lose

The and Vs or is why it's confusing.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
VTL PIE
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I am Vanilla
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Why bestie
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Your reason to vote me is atrocious 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
You know what you did!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
VTL RM

At this point, I’m quite certain RM is scum. He’s going after me for tagging everyone to help pressure 7000series, which makes no sense.

Look at it from this perspective. He is on 7000. Then scumreads me for the tagging and “fluff.” He never even votes his scumread even after he voted 7000 because “nothing else is happening.” 

I have never seen someone NOT switch off their RVS vote to vote their scumread. It’s obvious he is scum.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
You know what you did!
I didn’t do anything :(

RM scumread me and didn’t even vote me even though he was voting 7000series randomly. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I cc vanilla.

I also got a PM from Wylted saying I win with Town, no role mentioned. I asked him, he said he doesn't consider Vanilla a role. I was active very early in the same literally as D1 was being posted so I knew already what had happened with GP.

GP is the other vanilla because mafia can't possibly fake that claim even if they were only told they win with mafia, they cant intuit that fake claim.

You claim vanilla as WIFOM because I believe you read me as vanilla and knew you can narrow down bodyguard anyway since whoever isn't your partner in joebob Vs Austin is bodyguard by process of elimination.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am very busy irl next 2.5 hours and semi busy after that for a bit. I can't be the usual RM for now but soon I'll be very active and dedicate a couple hours to this if anyone else is around to.back amd forth

I believe Austin is Bodyguard and Joebob isn't because joebob believed there was a nurse.

I am not scum for outing that, today everything has to be outed anyway once the voted person claims. I told bodyguard to stall outing as a neutral statement because it's better to hold off until the voted claims no matter what.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I scumread 7k too. I had a RVS that ended as a scumread.

At the time I could join GP and vote you there are barely any hours left for you to claim and just enough hours for you to vote me with 7k and get a fucked up result depending what another player does.

I didn't want to be an idiot in case I was wrong about you and also since 7k was scummy as fuck.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Scumread is past tense in that post above. I go afk for a bit now can check in sometiems.but barely post next few hours.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
I cc vanilla.
Interesting that you CC only me and not one of JoeBob and Austin, who by definition (one of them) have to be vanilla. There are three vanillas left in this game and to you they must be out of yourself, GP, me, and Austin/Bob. Yet you only go after me? What do you know that we don’t?

I also got a PM from Wylted saying I win with Town, no role mentioned. I asked him, he said he doesn't consider Vanilla a role. I was active very early in the same literally as D1 was being posted so I knew already what had happened with GP.
I got the same PM as GP did as well.

GP is the other vanilla because mafia can't possibly fake that claim even if they were only told they win with mafia, they cant intuit that fake claim.
There’s still one more vanilla out of Austin/Bob. Thanks for scumslipping 

You claim vanilla as WIFOM because I believe you read me as vanilla and knew you can narrow down bodyguard anyway since whoever isn't your partner in joebob Vs Austin is bodyguard by process of elimination.
Lmao massive scum slip
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I scumread 7k too. I had a RVS that ended as a scumread.
And where’s the evidence for that? The only reason you didn’t vote me was because I wouldn’t have time to claim.

At the time I could join GP and vote you there are barely any hours left for you to claim and just enough hours for you to vote me with 7k and get a fucked up result depending what another player does.
So you’re worried about yourself rather than scum hunting?

I didn't want to be an idiot in case I was wrong about you and also since 7k was scummy as fuck.
How? You acknowledged gut reads are cool
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
RM literally scum slipped. Please vote him
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Interesting that you CC only me and not one of JoeBob and Austin, who by definition (one of them) have to be vanilla. There are three vanillas left in this game and to you they must be out of yourself, GP, me, and Austin/Bob. Yet you only go after me? What do you know that we don’t?
GP is the vanilla. 7kseries died and is vanilla.

Nice slip.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I got the same PM as GP did as well.
Then you'd know with 7k series dead and revealed vanilla that your logic just now was probably the worst error you made in years here.

You lost today. Let's see if your partner wins.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Afk again for a good amount of time.

I'll reply to one last thing.

There’s still one more vanilla out of Austin/Bob. Thanks for scumslipping 
No, there is not. 7k died and is revealed as?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
GP is the vanilla. 7kseries died and is vanilla.

Nice slip.
Thanks for correcting me. I didn’t even see that 7000 flipped vanilla. But this just makes your slip even more obvious.

If you think I’m scum then you have to think last scum is in between Austin/Joe cause you townread GP. You even admitted that you think Austin is the bodyguard right, so Joe has to be scum to you right? Him being scum via POE is a greater certainty than me being scum by definition, yet your vote is on me? Make that make sense. The scum team is RM/Austin or RM/Joe. It’s abundantly clear
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
To who is that clear?

Also I was the one leading on 7k before you.

The vote was random but after he voted me back I stayed on him firmly and pushed on him to begin to contribute from the get go.

I pressure 7k. I led it. You followed it and @d me to help you do what I was spearheading.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also yes, I cared about me more than scum hunting.

I valued both but I 100% know I am Town. I know I can carry games and I know it's better to be a factor in night phase 2 especially as a vanilla (but I'd think identical if I was PR) than to be dead and not have the mafia team debating whether to kill me or not.

I am a threat. I tear scum teams apart. I want to not die day 1 regardless of being PR or not.

I prioritise that first but am totally willing to take the vote if town is going to all gang up on me, I'll put reads as I am voted off of course.

If you don't make decisions on survival in a first day phase of a game of Mafia, you're bad. That is essential whether town or scum, Pr or not.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I did not say gut reads were cool day 1. I said gut reads are irrelevant and proven true by confirmation bias in those constantly relying on them always ignoring when they got it wrong.

This game I had a gut read that joebob was Town. I now expect that to be wrong as Joebob being a bodyguard thinking there is a Nurse seems an unrealistic error to consider. I believe at this point I already know the other scum member is joebob.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
To who is that clear?
To anyone with a brain

Also I was the one leading on 7k before you.
Randomly.

The vote was random but after he voted me back I stayed on him firmly and pushed on him to begin to contribute from the get go.
You just voted him randomly. I voted Joe and 7000series to ask questions. So what it comes down to is that you OMGUS 7000series. 

I pressure 7k. I led it. You followed it and @d me to help you do what I was spearheading.
You voted randomly. You weren’t even gathering support. I gathered support and you scumread me for it. In no way shape or form were you spearheading it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Also yes, I cared about me more than scum hunting.
Just like scum would

I valued both but I 100% know I am Town. I know I can carry games and I know it's better to be a factor in night phase 2 especially as a vanilla (but I'd think identical if I was PR) than to be dead and not have the mafia team debating whether to kill me or not.
We are supposed to work together. This isn’t a solo show.

I am a threat. I tear scum teams apart. I want to not die day 1 regardless of being PR or not.
Lol, you haven’t been a threat for a while. Your outlandish ideas get you lynched everytime cause you refuse to listen to fellow townies

I prioritise that first but am totally willing to take the vote if town is going to all gang up on me, I'll put reads as I am voted off of course.
Good, everyone should. I’ve already put my reads out there.

If you don't make decisions on survival in a first day phase of a game of Mafia, you're bad. That is essential whether town or scum, Pr or not.
Our job is scumhunt as townies. Period
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I didn't omgus 7k at all. The opposite happened and I encouraged 7k to contribute more since I know it's an instinct in anyone especially a new player to vote who votes them.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I did not say gut reads were cool day 1. I said gut reads are irrelevant and proven true by confirmation bias in those constantly relying on them always ignoring when they got it wrong.
But now you’re saying you scumread him for it even after not voting me cause you scumread me. It makes zero sense whatsoever.

This game I had a gut read that joebob was Town. I now expect that to be wrong as Joebob being a bodyguard thinking there is a Nurse seems an unrealistic error to consider. I believe at this point I already know the other scum member is joebob.
Lol just like predicted. Yet you’re on me when JoeBob objectively is scummier from your POV
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
You voted randomly. You weren’t even gathering support. I gathered support and you scumread me for it. In no way shape or form were you spearheading it
I will let the other town member reread day 1 and see that I had 7k in my scumpile before you asked for more pressure.