The Assassination of John F Kennedy - a new forensic take based on FACTS

Author: Amber

Total: 16
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
History as led the American people to believe a particular narrative since his murder.

But there is a NEW "forensic" evaluation of ALL the historical records prior to his murder, during the assassination, and after that tells an entirely different narrative. 

I am currently watching the new forensic documentary on Amazon Prime (during a free 30 day trial), and wow. What really happens is...shocking. 
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
It was Lyndon Johnson who is known to have told his campaign staff they must be willing to do ANYTHING to win the presidency. 

Tell me the documentary says Johnson otherwise i am not sure I should waste my time.
WyIted
WyIted
Also you post a lot about movies. When are you going to get to your Lady Ballers review?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Amber
He was shot.

He died.

Time marched on.

Still making documentaries.

Such is human necessity.

I suppose.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
JFK was the president of the most powerful country of the world, Victor. I think people deserve to know why he was murdered.

There are many concerns about the existence of a deep state that rule the US, so this case should help.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Someone didn't like him.

You call it deep state, which is what I might refer to as establishment.

A sort of evolution of time established social hierarchy.

You either run with it, or worry about it.

I expect we will have another documentary soon about the death of Princess Diana.

Serves a purpose I suppose.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
LBJ def coordinated with CIA to do this. Prob struck a deal with the Mob in the process
Amber
Amber
-->
@WyIted
I have not seen lady ballers. No need to. The preview was great, pretty funny, but it looks too ridiculous to enjoy. Like watching an episode of Beavis and Butthead. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Amber
I think it's essentially a modern remake of ladybugs. I haven't seen it either. I am currently watching a documentary series called the program which is painful to watch. 
Amber
Amber
Wow. This documentary is mind blowing. 

It demonstrates so clearly that the alleged assassination of JFK was an elaborate hoax. If you watch it with an open mind, listen to the main expert analyzing the Zapruder film, and all other film & photos thereafter involving others (eg - Ruby, Tippet, Oswald, etc.).

I don't want to give any spoilers, but I highly recommend you watch it if you truly want to know the far more plausible truth about what happened in Dealy Plaza that day. 
Amber
Amber
Just finished it. Wow! My mind is blown. 

Everything covered to the very end, the relationships, the ties to the mob, the affairs, the Adison's Disease JFK was afflicted with, it all makes perfect sense. Sad he wanted to go out that way rather than doing the honorable thing and just resigning, but...it is what is and its history now. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@WyIted
 I am currently watching a documentary series called the program which is painful to watch. 
The football related one?

Hmm...please start a new topic if it is interest others should take in to discuss. 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
Someone didn't like him.

You call it deep state, which is what I might refer to as establishment.

A sort of evolution of time established social hierarchy.

You either run with it, or worry about it.
So, you don't mind living a live where a handful of greedy people takes advantage of us? 

If you think about it, it's been the story of religions because it's pure manipulation and control. Now it's the story of the richest that control us through the media and propaganda.

I expect we will have another documentary soon about the death of Princess Diana.

Serves a purpose I suppose.
That is a good one. Princess Diana was an annoyance for the brit royalty.

What do you know of it, Victor? Do you think the queen had to do with her murder?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Or did she just die in a car accident, whilst being pursued by the paparazzi.

Not that I'm particularly interested.

Material evolution and consequently social evolution relative to the evolution of the intellectual species, is such that all is potentially available to all..

Though what is actually achievable for the individual, depends upon the capability of the individual.

My suggestion is, to find a niche that suits ones capabilities and be content.

I certainly do not feel that I am being taken advantage of.

Though to be fair, British society isn't Russian society.

Do you think that the "greedy people" are ever content?

Maintaining wealth and power does not necessarily foster peace of mind.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
My suggestion is, to find a niche that suits ones capabilities and be content.
Yeah, that is what people should persue in their lives, but human beings are very complicated. 

I think it's a matter of genetics. I see people craving for money, and when they get all the money they want, they go for the power, usually a political position because that way they can get more money by changing the law.

I think it's not their fault, this is the way they were born, it's in their genes. For this reason I've always suggested genetic selection so to improve the human being biology. And for that we have to fuck off all the religious people that think it's not right because it's all the opposite, it would be excellent to evolve.

Although the aliens that are looking over our progress wouldn't agree because they are in charge of this evolutionary project. Lol. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Yep.

Good stuff.

I think that species evolution is all about genetic selection, and is a process that will inevitably involve human manipulation.

Though the jury is still out on the aliens.