Why is it more believable for a man to abuse a woman?

Author: Mall

Total: 24
Mall
Debates: 337
Mall
There was a movie about this where the man was being physically abused by the wife. Hardly anybody would be on his side.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
Its called emotional evidence.

People are more likely to trust women than trust men.

But yes, anyone thinking that woman cannot be abuser in the family has extremely low IQ.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Mall
Why is it more believable for a man to abuse a woman?
because men are biologically biased to be much stronger.

If a woman trained hard and practiced mixed martial arts she would stand a chance against a couch potato, but that's unusual.

That does not mean women physically abusing men doesn't happen. It definitely does, but in the vast majority of such cases it's because she can attack him and he won't counter attack. Some people just won't defend themselves or leave the relationship. Broken fight or flight, or some kind of unhealthy emotional dependence.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
That does not mean women physically abusing men doesn't happen. It definitely does, but in the vast majority of such cases it's because she can attack him and he won't counter attack.
Thats a lie.

In majority of cases, women abuse their children because children are weaker.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Women also tend to abuse children of other people.

Its an evolutionary trait, because:

1. Woman who abuses her own children makes her children leave her, allowing her to produce more children.

Kinda like when cat bites her kittens once she is out of milk.

2. Woman who abuses other people's children diminishes them, hence improving position of her own children.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
That does not mean women physically abusing men doesn't happen. It definitely does, but in the vast majority of such cases it's because she can attack him and he won't counter attack.
Thats a lie.

In majority of cases, women abuse their children because children are weaker.
If I meant to say "men and boys" I would have said "men and boys" or "males"

Men are adult male humans.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Thats a lie.

You very well know that boys become men if they grow up.
FishChaser
Debates: 64
FishChaser
There is nothing hotter than being abused by a woman.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Well, I didnt find it hot to be abused by my mother.

Maybe I would find it hot if some other girl abused me, but I am not a great fan of being in pain.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
It's more common for women to physically attack men. The issue might be is that it is worse for a man to hit a woman than visa versa. If my wife hits me I will probably have a bruise. If I hit her she will be in the hospital. 

. The male body is built for combat. Stro get muscles, Thicke skull to avoid damage etc.

Also and  don't think I am theonly one here. I have also been in probably about 5 LTRs and every single one has physically attacked me except for one and the one that didn't was an older woman I dated whe. I was 20 so she certainly had more maturity than the rest. 

Just Google studies on abuse. Here is the results you will find

1. Lesbian most abusive
2.hetero  2nd most abusive
3. Gay males least abusive

If you are a man and you hate being hit than be prepared to spread the butt cheeks open and join the gay community. 

And for any of these idiots going "derp I will just be a top"

That is earned not given, and guess how you earn it. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
The only way this man could be  sexually abused by his wife is if she put a 10 inch dildo in his ass.

So, what really happened? If a man has sex with a woman is because he likes it. There is no way a man gets bricked if he doesn't like it.

So, to me your statement (or the movie's argument) is an oxymoron. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
That is earned not given, and guess how you earn it. 
By not being abusive?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@IlDiavolo
I don't think the OP was referring to sexual abuse. The conversation just turned that way thanks to the ever pure thoughts of FishChaser and Wylted.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
I think women have an instinct to test their man's resolve with all kinds of mindgames and stuff but they don't want him to get angry and snap they also don't want him to cower and be a punching bag.

Women who take those games to either extreme psychological or genuinely physical levels are worth seeming weak towards in the sense you don't endure it and strong towards in the sense you get the fuck out ASAP.

The answer to the OP is simply that when women do it, it's less apparent very often and reported far less too.

Before anybody says this is sexist, the thread asked a sexist question that was loaded in 2 if not 3 different levels.

You can't answer it in a non sexist way without dodging it.

The instinct is even in lesbians and asexual women. This is why women or even teenage girls are brattier and such towards males in general. If it is towards women they will often abuse them severely unfortunately.

It starts with just winding him up but a toxic past combined with a tendency towards sadism can result in quite horrific outcomes. Even masochistic women can have the sadistic streak and not care what is done in retaliation. Stay away from that gaslighty shit, you want one who keeps the games minimal. Call her out on it if need be.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don't think the OP was referring to sexual abuse. The conversation just turned that way thanks to the ever pure thoughts of FishChaser and Wylted.
You're right.

I've been thinking about sex lately. That only means I have to release my natural urge asap. Lol.
sadolite
sadolite
Woman don't use violence to abuse men. They use public humiliation, character assassination, slander, financial destruction and the like.  Which makes sense because they cant in most cases hurt a man physically. Most if not all women use access to sex as the primary manipulator of men to get what they want.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Women bruise easier.

And in the main, men hit harder.
Mall
Debates: 337
Mall
A woman can beat up a man literally his hands down , hers up.

7 days later

JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@IlDiavolo
Using this logic that YOU said, there is NO way a women can get pregnant if she doesn’t like it.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@JoeBob
I refered to men when I used this logic.

Women have no penis, so they can get pregnant whether they like it or not. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@IlDiavolo
And men can get women pregnant wether they want to or not.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@JoeBob
And men can get women pregnant wether they want to or not.
How so?

You need a boner to get a woman pregnant. So, if you don't like a woman you get no boner and as a consequence there is no pregnancy.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@IlDiavolo
Not true. What about during puberty in boys? You’re not doing anything and it is there. That right there is proof.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@JoeBob
I don’t know in that case. I had no opportunity to be sexually assaulted by any woman at that age.