Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Long ago, I had a cat.

It had black and white colors.

It was male.

Whats interesting about this cat is that it was different from all other cats.

It didnt want to attack other cats. It didnt want to catch mice. It didnt want to attack anyone.

It was the most peaceful cat I have ever seen.

Yet his life was short.

It only lived for a year before getting hit by a car.

Cats which were much more aggressive and much more violent lived longer.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Uncle Ted actually detailed how over socialization is harmful to the individual and how "good" people do live worse life's because of that over socialization. https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Being peaceful encourages people to attack you and mock you, because when you dont defend yourself, you become an easy target for verbal abuse and even physical abuse, because they think "I will attack him, because its funny and because he wont fight back."

The period when I was most abused was almost always a period when I was being peaceful and quiet.

There is something about quiet people which makes them desirable targets for attack.

Of course, I am not sure of this conclusion, because I am also ugly, mentally retarded, awkward and unable to have proper conversation in real life.

There are too many variables which I cannot control for, to be able to reach conclusion, but this topic is just my theory.
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
Maybe it was reincarnated by someone majestic powerful, an inventor. So now it'll be reincarnated again.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
Hopefully.