Woman more Complex than Man { Bing Copilot

Author: ebuc

Total: 23
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Ebuc: Is woman more complex than man? Bing like many humans, refuse to answer yes or no, as if in fear of an ego death.

Bing Copliot:

.."Complexity is a multifaceted concept, and it’s essential to recognize that gender differences cannot be neatly summarized as one gender being universally more complex than the other."

Ebuc: So in first sentence Bing Copliot wavers from truth to side-step ego death, that, it has acquired from human database of expression

.."However, I can discuss some aspects where perceptions of complexity have been associated with gender roles:
  1. Biological Complexity:
    • Both men and women have intricate biological systems, but they differ in certain aspects. For instance:
      • Menstrual cycles in women involve hormonal fluctuations, which can impact mood, energy levels, and physical well-being.
      • Pregnancy and childbirth are unique to women and involve complex physiological processes.
      • Men, on the other hand, have their own biological intricacies, such as the regulation of testosterone and its effects on muscle development and behavior.
  2. Social and Cultural Complexity:
    • Gender roles and societal expectations contribute to perceived complexity. Historically, women have often been assigned roles related to caregiving, emotional labor, and maintaining social relationships.
    • Men, meanwhile, have faced expectations related to providing, protecting, and demonstrating stoicism.
    • These roles can create additional layers of complexity as individuals navigate societal norms and expectations.
  3. Emotional Complexity:
    • Emotions are complex for everyone, regardless of gender. However, cultural norms may influence how emotions are expressed and perceived.
    • Women are sometimes stereotyped as more emotionally expressive, while men may be encouraged to suppress certain emotions.
    • The reality is that both genders experience a wide range of emotions, and emotional complexity varies from person to person.
  4. Psychological Complexity:
    • Cognition, personality, and mental health are multifaceted areas. Men and women exhibit diverse cognitive abilities, personality traits, and vulnerabilities.
    • Factors like stereotypes, socialization, and expectations can shape psychological complexity differently for each gender.
  5. Intersectionality:
    • It’s crucial to recognize that complexity is not solely determined by gender. Other factors, such as race, ethnicity, sexuality, and socioeconomic status, intersect with gender to create unique experiences.
    • The complexity of an individual’s identity emerges from this intersectionality.
In summary, both men and women are intricately complex, but their complexities manifest in different ways due to biological, social, and cultural factors. Rather than comparing complexity, let’s appreciate the richness and diversity of human experiences across all genders."..

ebuc
ebuc
Ebcu: Can humans conceive of a conceptual God outside of conceptual Universe?

Copilot:

...." Certainly! The human mind possesses remarkable capacity for abstract thought and imagination. We can conceive of ideas that transcend our immediate sensory experiences and the confines of our physical universe. Let’s explore this concept:
  1. Abstract Concepts:
    • Humans can contemplate abstract concepts such as love, justice, infinity, and beauty. These ideas exist beyond the material world and are not tied to specific physical manifestations.
    • Similarly, the concept of God often transcends the boundaries of our observable universe.
  2. Transcendental Thinking:
    • Philosophers and mystics have engaged in transcendental thinking, pondering questions about existence, purpose, and the divine.
    • The idea of a God existing beyond the universe is a product of such contemplation.
  3. Limitations of Language and Perception:
    • Our language and sensory perception are rooted in the physical world. Describing something beyond the universe becomes challenging because we lack direct experience.
    • Nevertheless, we use metaphor, analogy, and symbolism to express these transcendent ideas.
  4. Imagination and Faith:
    • Human imagination allows us to create mental constructs that go beyond empirical evidence.
    • Faith, whether religious or philosophical, involves believing in concepts that surpass empirical verification.
In summary, while we cannot directly perceive a conceptual God outside the universe, our capacity for abstract thought enables us to explore such ideas. Whether one believes in such a God or not depends on individual perspectives, cultural context, and personal beliefs "...

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@ebuc
Shape shift. Nose to the wind. Shape shift. Feeling my head spin. Shape shift. Back to the meaning, back to the meaning of... life.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@n8nrgim
n8n......" the meaning of... life }..

Copilot Bing AI to biologic n8n: --jump to last sentence.. " It’s a journey of exploration, introspection, and self-discovery. "... ergo  42...simple eh?

..." The meaning of life is a profound and timeless question that has captivated human minds for centuries. It encompasses the very essence of our existence and purpose. Let’s explore some perspectives on this intriguing topic:
  1. Philosophical Contemplation:
  2. Scientific Inquiry:
  3. Humanistic Approach:
  4. Existentialism:
In summary, the meaning of life is multifaceted, influenced by philosophy, science, and individual perspectives. It’s a journey of exploration, introspection, and self-discovery. "...

ebuc
ebuc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
126 { 18 * 7  = the primordal quark soup of 18 kinds of quark and 18 kinds of anti-quark.? The Cosmic Egg?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
119 { 17 * 7 } >

112 { 16 * 7 } >

105  { 15 * 7 } >

98 { 14 * 7 } >

91 { 13 * 7 } >
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
84 { 12 * 7 } > = meaning of death? and nothing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
77 { 11 * 7 } >

70 { 10 * 7 } >

63  { 9 * 7  } >

56  ( 8 * 7 } >  49
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 { 7 * 6 = meaning of life and everything?   >
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
35 { 7 * 5 } >

28 { 7 * 4 } > 

21 { 7 * 3 } >

14 { 7 * 2 } >

7 { 4 + 3 additive }

..." Heptagon Properties
Some properties of heptagons are as follows:
  • In heptagon, the sum of the interior angles is equal to 900 degrees
  • The sum of exterior angles of a heptagon is 360 degrees
  • For regular heptagon, the measure of the interior angle is about 128.57 degrees
  • The measure of the central angle of a regular heptagon is approximately 51.43 degrees
  • The number of diagonals in a heptagon is 14
  • Regular heptagons are also known as convex heptagons
  • The number of triangles formed in a heptagon is 5
Area of a Heptagon
For a regular heptagon with side length “a”, then the formula to find the area of a heptagon is given as

The above equation is approximately equal to:
Area of a Heptagon, A = 3.634a2 square units
Perimeter of Heptagon
Since all the sides “a” of a regular heptagon are of equal measure, then the perimeter or circumference of a heptagon is written as,
The perimeter of a heptagon, P = 7a units"

ebuc
ebuc
Lets think of more complex woman as 4 and less complex man as 3. Ok?

3 { structural prime integrity } + 4 { systemic non-prime integrity } = 7 { prime and agent of diversity is additive resultant }. 5 is not a prime number, yet many Fibonacci  in biologic nature patterns ex spiral of sunflowers etc. Its about adding the last number to the next number

0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55..... 89... 144... 233... 377... 610... 987... 1597... 2584... 4181... 6765... 10946... 17711.... 28657... 46368... 75025... 121393.... 196418... 317811... 514229... 832040... 1346269..... 2178309... 3524578.... 5702887.. 9227465.. 14930352.. 24157817... 39088169.. 63245986.. 102334155... 165580141... 267914296... 433494437... 701408733... 1134903170

And  n the above, first 100 terms of Fibonacci, the most common symmetrical dual set is 33 { it appears 4 times } 233, 102334155, 433494437 and 701408733.

It occurs twice by itself in a term, then once with 55 and once with 44.  It is the third dual set to appear i.e 55 > 144 > 233 a that  is after the first three dual sets { two numbers definning a term } i.e. 13  > 21 > 34 then first symmetrical dual set 55.  This is the first time Ive ever explored this patterning

4 - 3 = 1

3 - 4 = -1

Negative one exists in concept, not as phenomena of Universe. So we can conceptually say, that woman as 4 minus five still exists as positive, whole, rational set phenomena of occupied space Universe, tho less complex, whereas,

with man as 3, minus woman as 4, man does not exist at all, as a positive, whole,  rational set phenomena of occupied space Universe.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
I don't know if they are more complex, but they are definitely more mysterious.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
I don't know if they are more complex, but they are definitely more mysterious.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@ebuc
You need stats to back up your claims.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
@Sidewalker
Ive been clear for years, that, the X x is numerically more complex than X y.  Simple.

Synergetically woman functionality is to manage children and spouse. 

Man has no body part that is comparble the complexity of womb and its functionality to carry and nourish an off-spring for 9 months.

At best man has a prostrate gland, whereas a wo"...man does not, or may not, as I seem to recall info they do have something that is similar to prostate gland.  A newer discovery, if true.

..."While women don’t have a prostate gland, they have what are called the Skene’s glands. This group of glands and ducts is at the front of the vagina and is similar in some ways to the prostate, including that it contains prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and PSA phosphatase (PSAP), two enzymes that doctors use to assess the condition of the prostate in men.

TheUdog....You need stats to back up your claims
Please share when you have comment by me that you believe is invalid.  You havent done that in this thread.

Over the years here and the other Dart.  I have supplied info ex bilateral more action/thoughts between two hemi-spheres of brain in women when asked series, relative to men. Here below may not have the MRI/CAT scans showing more bilateral action, I havent time now to scan whole of these documents or search for the bilateral info of such ive seen in past.

.." It has been hypothesized that language functions are represented more bilaterally in the female brain than in the male brain (McGlone, 1980; Dorion et al., 2000; Gur et al., 2000). Women might thus use both hemispheres for language functions while males predominantly use the left hemisphere. A more bilateral pattern of language representation is thought to result in better verbal skills, while visuospatial processing would be inferior in subjects with bilateral language representation (Levy, 1969). Thus, the female deficit in spatial performance is hypothesized to result from competition between verbal and spatial functions in the right "..
hemisphere.

..."It has been hypothesized that language functions are represented more bilaterally in the female brain than in the male brain (McGlone, 1980; Dorion et al., 2000; Gur et al., 2000). Women might thus use both hemispheres for language functions while males predominantly use the left hemisphere. A more bilateral pattern of language representation is thought to result in better verbal skills, while visuospatial processing would be inferior in subjects with bilateral language representation (Levy, 1969). Thus, the female deficit in spatial performance is hypothesized to result from competition between verbal and spatial functions in the right hemisphere."..
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5129843/

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ebuc
the X x is numerically more complex than X y.  Simple.
The X chromosome contains approximately 900 protein-coding genes, while the Y chromosome has about 100 protein-coding genes, so yeah, numerically the XX has more genetic information than XY, and is more complex in terms of the range of genetic combinations available. 

The development of another complete human being is a complex process, the role we play in the process is comparatively simple, buy a bottle of wine, compliment the shoes, perform the act, and then snuggle for a while, that's pretty simple, her part takes nine more months.  
FLRW
FLRW

Type 2 diabetes and heart disease are more frequent among people with sex chromosome abnormalities. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
The X chromosome contains approximately 900 protein-coding genes, while the Y chromosome has about 100 protein-coding genes, so yeah, numerically the XX has more genetic information than XY, and is more complex in terms of the range of genetic combinations available. 

Back in 90's they had just discovered that, 18 of the genes on the compacted Barr Body x chromsome remain active.  

..." While most genes from the inactivated X-chromosome are silenced, 15–25% are known to escape X-inactivation (termed escapees). The expression levels of these genes are attributed to sex-dependent phenotypic variability "..

So 15 - 25% of 950 - 1000 genes is like 200 genes or so that stay active on the compacted Barr Body x.

So again, the man has nothing comparable to a womb-uterus, and as the web page show, women do have some things called ' skeens ' that are similar to mans prostrate chemisty.

However, me do produce sperm, but the ovaries produce eggs so the balance is comparable to whatever degree between man and woman.

I also said there was synergetic aspect, however, I mispokes, as Ive written so about much of this stuff for many years, and, the synergy I was inadvertently putting forwards was that of humans greater degree --than other animals--   of access to Meta-space mind/intelligence/concepts. My bad.
FLRW
FLRW

3 billion years ago as a mechanism of DNA repair; sex evolved ~ 1-2 billion years ago in the early eukaryotes; the reason is unclear but it its likely that it is maintained in the current day by selection.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
1 ] Perhaps and aborted X

2} Perhaps genetic material from space

3] Perhaps random mutation ..in some ways similar to #1

4} a niche for diversity after millions of years of trying, led to greater biodiversity
sadolite
sadolite
ebuc + this thread title = irony
FLRW
FLRW

I'm guessing ebuc is more complex than most women.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@ebuc
Ive been clear for years, that, the X x is numerically more complex than X y.  Simple.
Your argument is, "Females have more DNA, therefore they are more complex".

Onions have more DNA than humans.  Does this make onions more complex?  No.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
Your argument is, "Females have more DNA, therefore they are more complex"
UDOG, I think you have left out of some of the context of my comments. Why? I stated numerically more complex. When you grasp numerically complexity in regards to 3 vs 4 or 2 vs 6 etc, please get back to me.

Some salmanders have more genetic nucleic material than humans do.  Maybe that is why they can loose a leg and grow it back, and in that one specific way, they may be more complex than human, yet humans --via access to Meta-space mind/intellect--- can create artifical limbs, and parts of hearts, and fly to the moon so and so on.

If you think onions, salmanders, monkeys or cetacceans are more complex than humans and specifically female humans, then I think your in error.  None of those have the degree of access to Meta-space mind/intelligence/concepts and ego that humans do.

Previously I mentioned that women had more more bilateral action between both hemi-spheres of the brain, when asked a series of questions. I read that back in the 90s,

then in last 10 years or so, I read, that, tho that was true, these other experiments show that men, showed more activity in one the other hemi-sphere, than women, ergo, their conclusion was neither man nor woman was more or less complex than the other, since there was similar amount of brain activity.

I disagree with that conclusion, since the two hemi-spheres are not equal in all respects, and for woman to have more bilateral action, between both hemi-spheres, infers/implies/suggests more complex functioning.

9 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
This is not the orginal experiments I read about, however, they come to a conclusion that suggests women brains more complex than males in general.

..." The brains of women in the study were significantly more active in many more areas of the brain than men, especially in the prefrontal cortex, involved with focus and impulse control, and the limbic or emotional areas of the brain, involved with mood and anxiety. The visual and coordination centers of the brain were more active in men. "
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
@TheUnderdog
..."7 Differrences Between Male and Female Brains....

....In one of the largest functional brain imaging studies ever, Amen Clinics compared the brain SPECT scans of 46,034 female and male brains. SPECT is a brain imaging technology that looks at blood flow and activity patterns. This study, which appeared in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, revealed fascinating differences between the female and male brains. In 70 of those regions, female brains showed significantly more activity than male brains.

...Overall, women have much busier brains compared with men. In problem-solving, women tend to harness several areas of the brain while men rely on a more localized effort. ....

ebuc
ebuc
'Men are pushers, women attracters '...Bucky Fuller

Women { attracter/contracter/spread out field } manage male { radiative/expansive/focus as localized field aka quanta }. and the their progeny.

Woman > inherited designed for cooperative family/village life

Man > inherently designed for to support self >family/ village life

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
True