Author: WisdomofAges

Total: 61
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
YOUR RELIGION ?   no one gives a crap about your parasite vampire Church CULT

You are so deluded and lost between your EARS with the hypnosis "GOD" psychosis !

Go pray now...."GOD" is waiting for you to worship him !  fall t the floor and pray....
then confess, repent, and beg for salvation....
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Evidently you care about my religion, because it is the only thing you seem to talk about.

Well, you know, at least your perverse conception of it.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Waste of time and effort...

Those who are ready to debate the possibilities of  DIVINE ENTITIES or the
awakening by millions ++ globally to the point of  SO WHAT ?

GOD no GOD...DIVINE not  DIVINE ...really..SO WHAT..go drown in your DIVINE TOILET

Much of the new generations are trashing these pathetic PARASITE VAMPIRE clowns
that play "GOD"  they accept the fact that those who are hypnotized and drowning in 
some kind of Bible/Koran and GOD VOMIT can go to their GODS....

Just keep us out of your VAMPIRE CHURCH/MOSQUE CULTS...this is happening at
an accelerated rate Globally...the kids are not falling for some idiot preaching GOD"
parasite...so they just ignore them...like OK BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT
..KEEP OUT OF OUR MINDS and LIVES we have more interesting things to do
than waste away this precious existence with COMIC BOOK FANTASY GARBAGE
and the Parasites that promote it...

This is the new frontier..where people choose what they wish to BELIEVE and like
the Ancient Philosophers and many other mind and life enlightenment perspectives
have done...NO ONE IS BOUND TO ANY OF IT..especially to retarded DOGMA
true psychopath religious VAMPIRES attach to their "GODS"   SO WHAT....

Like ZEUS-ODIN-RA-VENUS-JUPITER-PLATO-SOCRATES...++++

Take it or leave it...GET THE FCK OUT OF MY LIFE as a control TOOL...

This is what is happening...YOU BELIEVE IN SOME GOD ?   so what....next...

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Over 20 million Orthodox Christians martyred in the last century.

By all means, contribute towards this genocidal attitude towards my people.

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Nobody gives a fuck about your little church, most Americans wouldn't even know it exists.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
By all means, contribute towards this genocidal attitude towards my people.
No mention of any violence or harm whatsoever towards Mopac and here he is calling us mass murderers. What kind of a sick mind goes around preaching in the name of Jesus and then making deplorable accusations? What kind of psycho hides behind an internet userid spewing the worst kind of venom at others for no reason?

Evidently, it's an Orthodox Christian.

Mopac
Mopac
These anti-christs here before you are the very kind that persecute and kill my people. They are no different in the things they say. They will deny their persecutions, and look the other way when another crushes the skull of one of my brothers or sisters with a stone. They hold people like me to unreasonable standards that they themselves do not hold themselves to. In their hearts, they wish I was dead.

And what have I done? They hate me without a cause. They despise me because they despise Christ. 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
It isn't specific to you or to orthodoxy, and no-one on DAart wants you dead!

What is wanted is for you to stop using faith and start using rationality.   Some atheists - such as D and G - get angry that you (and believers in general) seem unwilling to do that.   Atheists are also offended by suggestions that because they value rationality they are evil or stupid.

Of course 'atheists' have persecuted believers, and intemperate language is often a precursor of physical violence.   But communist regimes attack religion because totalitarian regimes cannot countenance any alternative authority that might challenge their power.  but d and g are not Stalinists - at least i don't think they are!    

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser

Rational to you is rejecting God or accepting a false God.

There is nothing irrational about my beliefs, which neither you or these other God deniers understand because my plain and lucid speech has been hidden from your hearts.

Irrational people are slaughtered in the rational world order. Look at the rhetoric of atheists, and indeed, the atheists of these oppressive regimes. Belief in God is irrational!
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Well report immediately to the Vatican and tell the POPE he is a HERETIC...a false preacher with a false belief...and that all 2 billion Roman catholic sheeple must convert immediately to your ORTHODOX moronica Church....

Do this NOW....2 billion sheeple can be SAVED from HELL....saved by YOU the RIGHTEOUS one !  the one who knows ....and can understand 
YOUR plain lucid speech...

GO NOW and save those under the TYRANNY of the Roman Church....show them the LIGHT and the way...to YOUR CHURCH and WAY
the only way.....CONDEMN the Roman HERETICS....let them know your "GOD" does not accept them..........

Only YOU can do this.....you have the LUCID SPEECH...the POWER..the FORCE is with YOU...the real GOD is with you...SAVE THEM !

Then do this MIRACLE for the trapped and caged MUSLIM .....they to are under the spell from HELL with a false "GOD"   ALLAH !   
save them...all 2 billion...stop them from deceit and damnation...YOU can LUCID SPEAK .....they will listen...and OBEY....save them !

Your GOD will be happy that you saved 4 billion HERETICS from eternal HELL.....

........YOU are the LIGHT.....go now to the VATICAN and convert the POPE !   then go to MECCA in Saudi Arabia and save the ALLAH hypnotized sheeple.....let the SAUDI KING know you are the LIGHT and the WAY and there to save the people from eternal damnation....

GO NOW...oh, great messenger of GOD.....

Oh, don't forget to tell you family members where your remains are to end up ...........

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Salvation is of God, not me. I am not the savior.

And you don't know what you are saying.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
YOU are HYPNOTIZED and totally unaware of your brainwashed state...that's the point...no matter...

Go now to your "GOD"  he is waiting for you...no need to explain or validate and PROVE anything
this is YOUR path, YOUR destiny...

Be it by bus, train, boat, or plane.....or even a sled pulled by Great Danes....YOU are on the way !   

say hello to DOROTHY....and ALICE.....oh, Danes chase rabbits...but not ones that are 10 feet tall
.....have another mushroom before you go...it will make the long journey more interesting.....
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
By all means, tell me what you believe to be the right way.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
The RIGHT way..............is to ELIMINATE the FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE that is attached to the Middle East ...JEW-JESUS-ALLAH ..."GOD"
constructs...to never use their so called "GOD" and the Dogma attached to him by HUMAN creatives (storytellers/writers) and especially the Organizations with their VERSIONS of OBEY or be PUNISHED rules during LIFE and after ? in  DEATH.....as TOOLS to assimilate and control...like a flock of sheep....with OPPRESSION...there is always some threat is imposed for disobedience...

The pursuit of HEALTH and WELL BEING does NOT require VALIDATION and APPROVAL by "GOD" preaching Vampires who are determined to 
assimilate as many humans possible to accept and OBEY their Organizations RULES for existing...and use some "GOD" as a TOOL to incite
FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE...along with division and resentment....

No HUMAN ever needs to be validated and approved by some self proclaimed "GOD" messenger to exist and die....nor does any HUMAN need
to accept any "GOD" especially by force and oppression....

The greatest CRIME humans experience is FROM other HUMANS...the Middle East "GOD" constructs imply that HUMANS are pathetic creatures
destined to exterminate each other over false "GOD" beliefs.....and that without strict OBEDIENCE and PUNISHMENT tactics these pathetic "Born Sinner" humans will indeed kill each other off....and do all manner of destruction....

YES it is TRUE HUMANS become twisted and psychotic....WHY ?  pressured by Religious Vampires to surrender and OBEY....do as some horrifically OBSOLETE storybook tells them...= true insanity....the same process of FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE trickles into Home-Business-Government
it all follows the Religious methods of using FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE for power and control...

SOLUTION...all GODS join Zeus and Odin in Mythology where no more harm can be done in their names...BELIEVE if you choose but there is no reason to convince or force others to accept ...especially with the FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE tactics...

HUMANITY needs to become aware of each individual as LIVING POTENTIAL that can manifest into a beneficial contributor not some hypnotized slave drone to serve psychotic Religious, Business, Government  Vampires with idiotic TITLES...

Investment in OPEN MINDED consider the POSSIBILITIES education (all subjects) , quality infrastructure using GREEN technologies, comfortable housing environments, convenient public transportation, Museums, Art, and an emphasis on INNOVATION for HEALTH and WELLNESS.......
.....MIND...BODY...ENVIRONMENT....SPIRITUALITIES without FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE....keep EARTH healthy...look skyward and develop
ways to explore an possibly inhabit other worlds...no one is starving...killing each other for power...no need for illicit drugs and crime...

....Humans become facilitators of a healthy existence...and compete for projects that raise the quality of LIFE for all not just a select few....no human is a LABEL or TITLE....they are extraordinary LIFE FORMS with the tools for self reliance and innovation of a HEALTHY EXISTENCE...this idiotic
Game of Thrones for POWER and CONTROL using some "GOD", Business, Government stage...needs to END...

........Simply put....a healthy existence, through a healthy mind and body, and innovation for a healthy existence without FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE as the core foundation of POWER and CONTROL...humans are to awesome to waste...and murder themselves into extinction
NO GOD REQUIRED....or MANDATORY....take it or leave it....no harm done regardless...

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
I am sorry that this is the impression you get of my faith based on a very shallow surface level observation of it, but fear, intimidation, and violence has nothing to do with my faith. In fact, it seems you have a poor grasp on my faith. I will happily help you through your misconceptions and superstitions if you are willing to learn.

My faith is love of The Truth. The Truth itself.

And those who receive not a love of The Truth will be cursed with strong delusion.

That is a self evident fact, not fear, intimidation, or violence.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
So now that you established what you believe not to be the right way, what can you say is the right way?
I am more interested in what you have to say about this than what you have to say about my faith.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
As always..the THREAT (curse) is a mandatory tool to those who do not RECEIVE ? this is classic VAMPIRISM....

another confirmation of YOUR HYPNOSIS ORTHODOX whatever ? PSYCHOSIS... as always the TRUTH is never
revealed without some THREAT if one does not accept YOU and the way YOU want to present it...

.......YOU are HYPNOTIZED to assimilate others...into some CULT....otherwise YOU 
would not hesitate to elaborate on "THE TRUTH"   it's a hook for sheeple drone
assimilation and conditioning to serve the CULT....very devious....very.....

The jehovah's Witnesses are expert at these totally devious tactics to skirt discussing the TRUTH
until the potential victim is hypnotized into surrendering themselves..(they don't want to be cursed ! what a JOKE)

This is why the Ancient Greek-Roman-Egyptian Philosophers had open minded debate...they discussed and 
argued a topic or perspective,,,NEVER HAPPENS with a Parasite Vampire of some Church CULT....never
they want commitment before disclosure..they know themselves hoe FAKE their "GOD" comic Book trash is....
they are deceivers not believers....

Don't miss the Bus to "GOD" ....it's a one way ticket....and there may be a diversion to a different location
say a little hotter....YOU would know...the Church Parasites invented IT also....
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
I don't think you understand.

Not what you think I mean is the truth.

I mean THE TRUTH. Exactly what that means.

Are you telling me that The Truth is meaningless to you?
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Two words that have no meaning other than what was planted between your ears by expert mind molesters of some church CULT...

or YOU just use them as some kind of play toys .....regardless The TRUTH is YOU don't have any...just make things up as YOU
GO...and where are YOU are going ? unknown...and irrelevant....this is YOUR journey.......YOUR construct now...

..........It's all between YOUR ears....to do with as you wish....YOU have proven your mind is not your own...no problem
hopefully no others are contaminated.....by the conditioning you have been exposed to and are now under.......

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Children are a reminder of how awesome it is to be in the present moment and be curious about everything
They are like living sponges...experiencing so many things for the first time and discovering new thoughts
and feelings...to MURDER this extraordinary gift of curiosity and discovery is why so much of >>>MATURE ?
normal humanity is anything but NORMAL...

The deliberate execution of the OPEN MIND that considers the possibilities of anything without attaching 
FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE is the greatest disgrace in human existence and evolution

The Religious Vampires are truly the greatest CRIMINALS of FREEDOM to think and exist without OPPRESSION

Always mincing words and seeking CONTROL by confusing and hypnotizing weak minded humans into slavery
of some other HUMAN that plays "GOD" ....the "GOD is never available..never visible...never there when his
so called creation calls upon him...FREE WILL the vampires say...but PRAY and OBEY anyway ?

Then the PUNISHMENT and SUFFERING comes from...HUMANS not some "GOD"   the child is MURDERED
.....the mind is conditioned to OBEY and accept SUFFERING....something a child does not understand or
desire....through this horrific programming and murder of curiosity and open mind...the psychopath emerges

Desperate to survive the psychopaths manipulates and destroys all that threatens it...IT MUST be in CONTROL
....it despises the OPEN MIND because it...had that taken away from them...conditioned to SUFFER and OBEY
they continue the cycle of OPPRESSION.....the playful, open minded, curious child, is resented and must be
neutralized as they have been...

Children are the essence of LIFE...something the "GOD" parasite Vampires detest...they want obedience
they feed off of FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE....they want everyone to SUFFER....and most do...

SOLUTION = relegate the Middle East "GODS" Jesus and Allah to Mythology....and all others that are built
on OPPRESSION and double talk....

...this path YOU are on is YOURS alone....between your ears...no one will follow...YOU walk and part alone....
Believe as you wish ...why not...that is what FREEDOM is about...this is YOUR story...your path...no one
is trying to prevent or stop YOUR journey....and obviously the curious child is forbidden....OK your on your away....
doesn't matter where YOUR path leads...it's YOUR WAY...and YOURS alone.....next.....

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Your hateful heart turns your many words into a clanging symbol. Perhaps you would be better to adopt a more charitable attitude.

None of your acusations are true. You are off the mark. Very off the mark. And really, you are saying very hurtful things. Hurtful things that simply aren't true. You are not describing my faith.
Mopac
Mopac
You sound like the very evil you are describing.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Why do you quote the drivel of the IPSS as if it has some special significance?
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
What YOU seek others do not...simple as that..like so what...really, SO WHAT ....believe whatever YOU want...
do your ORTHO whatever...great...it's all YOURS...24/7 every second, every minute of YOUR EXISTENCE
...breathe it, think it, pray it, fall to the floor over it, repent, confess, whatever...get a headset so you can 
listen to the word..the TRUTH 24/7....why not...it is YOUR DESTINY...you can take it everywhere YOU go

...in books, video, dvd, apps for your phone...., spend more time at Church..surround yourself with IT...

Congrats...YOU are a totally dedicated BELIEVER....great !   SO WHAT ......nothing to debate...you are
the epitome of ORTHO whatever Christianity....wonderful !  here have some cotton candy !    ......
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
So why do you feel it necessary to crusade against my faith, which I know you don't understand? Have you ever considered that you are wrong about it?

I am more interested in helping you to be informed than I am in tearing you down, condemning you, or even inflating my own ego. This stuff isn't just important to me, it really is important to the world. You can dismiss this claim as easily as you hear it, but if I believe this is important, even for you, doesn't that alone strike your curiosity?

After all, I am insisting that you are seriously in error about my faith. I would hope that it isn't in your heart to be in error.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Just do as YOU need for YOURSELF....it's your path...stay on it...others do not need to follow....
YOU are committed, determined...a TRUE BELIEVER.....continue your journey...into the light....

It's a nice day for a walk along the beach...for YOU another day to pray...to read, study, 
solidify your faith...prove your worthiness to your "GOD"   perhaps go to the Church,
listen to some tapes...catch up on bible study and other ORTHO Christian duties
to serve your "GOD"   you know your place and destiny...continue...

There is nothing to DEBATE..you have the FACTS of YOUR BELIEF....your path......
and you are unconditionally committed....to your destiny....Y O U R destiny....
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Theists arguing with Theists.
Just got me some butter popcorn and a large ginger ale. 

Continue. 
If you're a theist from a different group to these two. Sit back and enjoy two fully grown adults arguing over which leprechaun is the real leprechaunn 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
We all have our own path.

It is not a very Christian thing to prove our worthiness to God. We would consider this mentality very prideful.

Our motivation for purifying the heart and cleansing our intellect is nothing more than the love of God. We acknowledge The Truth as The Most Perfect Image of God, The Word of God that all of creation came into existence through. This was activated by The Holy Spirit, or The Spirit of Truth, which enlivens all of creation.

And so our God is The Ultimate Reality, and the Christian discipline is about abiding in The Truth, which is done by ridding our heart of idolatries that pervert and skew our intellect away from The Truth.

And we believe that The Truth is what sets you free. 

So when you speak against Orthodoxy, you are speaking against Truth worship, and indeed, that is even what the word "Orthodox" means. "True belief" or "true worship"

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Nihilists are really boring. Aren't you sick of nihilists reducing the discussion to the swamp?

This forum would be a great deal more interesting if all the nihilists were replaced with people who actually have convictions.

Just so you know, everything instantly becomes stupid when a nihilist is taking part in the discussion.