Another Point of View

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 47
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
I found true love some time ago and I still have it. Your pretend love with a pretend character doesn't count.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
Love perfected casts out fear.

And I certainly don't hate or fear you.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Proof yet again that godists speak of love but don't know it.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
And I certainly don't hate or fear you.
Hahahaha! Your posts consist of either repeating that insane mantra over and over or spitting venom and insults at atheists whom you have shown time and again to despise with every fiber of your being. Get help, fast. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
But if you are going to judge unrighteously, note that I associate your atheistic ideology with The Soviet Union, which mercilessly killed millions of my people and tried to eradicate God from the minds of all its people.

Something that, frankly, I don't think you would be too far from attempting if you ever were put in charge of things. As far as I'm comcerned, you have a murderous and anti-human ideology. Scientific Atheism is what the Soviets called it. What a joke!
I wonder if many atheists are aware of what happened in Russia between about 1918 and 1941.  At that time religion was oppressed and atheism promoted with ruthless brutality.    Thousands of people were killed, maimed and imprisoned.   It wasn't name calling on the internet - it was mass murder and went on for decades.

it's quite likely that Mopac's grandparents knew exactly what it means to have atheists in charge.  Of course we're not Stalinists, are we?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
I would hope not.

But it didn't end with Stalin. He relented for the sake of ww2 and getting soldiers. It wasn't long after that the persecution continued. Even by Stalin's successors. Gorbachev was the one that relaxed things, and it wasn't long after that Russia threw off The Soviet union.

And fyi, Soviet Propaganda during this time mirrors the type of rhetoric that many members of this forum use! No exaggeration. 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
I can believe it.

But whether atheists or theists have killed more people has no bearing on whether a god exists or not.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
And fyi, Soviet Propaganda during this time mirrors the type of rhetoric that many members of this forum use! No exaggeration. 

Agreed, not an exaggeration, it is an outright blatant lie based on hatred of others.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
Yet even then, I speak of no gods, I speak of God. The Ultimate Reality, and denying this God is manifest foolishness.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
Yes, repeat that again another several thousand times, we didn't get it the first couple thousand.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
You won't because you are a nihilist and truth has no meaning for you. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
Reality has no meaning for you. Seek help for that problem.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Your god was invented by man just as all gods are, they don't exist.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
The Ultimate Reality, by definition is neither an invention nor is it possible to be non existent.

If you say my God doesn't exist, you undermine the ground you stand on.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Your god was invented by man, prove me wrong.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
You can't prove that The Ultimate Reality was invented by man. In fact, your assertion is idiotic and not worthy of consideration.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Thank you for proving me right.