I want to join a cult

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 4
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I was thinking, maybe it would be beneficial for me to join some cult.

There are plenty of good cults out there offering membership.

I am too open minded, when I should instead be displaying blind obedience and let others think for me.

I was already in a Christian cult where Jesus is cult leader and you have to try to do all the nonsense he demands you to which no his follower even does.

Now I think maybe I should join some other cult, some cult based on blind loyalty to its leader who is also very cool and isnt fag like Jesus.

It can be some cult from anime. It doesnt have to be an existing person. After all, Jesus is still running his cult and he doesnt exist and probably never even existed.

Cult can have an imaginary leader. Thats how Christianity works.

You just need to take definitions of "proof" and definitions of "imaginary" and mix them up so that proof is imaginary and whats imaginary is proven and is real.

So definition of proof would be "that which is real" and definition of "real" is "whatever cult leader says is real."

That way, no one can disprove you or even understand your position, so you become invincible.

Just ignore all the basic laws of logic. For example, it is possible for me to both exist and not exist at the same time.

Why wouldnt it be possible? There is no reason to blindly trust logic when you can blindly trust your cult leader instead.

And if someone says it is not possible to both exist and not exist at the same time, I say it is both possible and not possible, so his argument doesnt even negate my position because my position isnt based on logic.

Thats what I learned from Christians. All logic is circular because you cannot prove your logic without using your logic.

But the truth is that logic is fake news made up by scientists to control the population.

They are the ones who made up vaccines and medicine.

I dont trust doctors, because any man putting his fingers in another man's ass cant be trusted.

I think Zvezda cult from "World Conquest Zvezda Plot" is a good cult to join.

It kinda works like Christianity, because its members stop using logic and blindly follow what cult leader tells them, even if it gets them in serious trouble or looks just idiotic to anyone who still has common sense.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

You should be working on getting your law degree.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
If you are willing to tithe, you should consider Sidewalkerism.
7000series
Debates: 17
7000series
-->
@Best.Korea
To join a cult, you first need to go completely bonkers, but then again, you're already here.