Organise is correct in non US English.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
It's actually organ-eyes
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Is this a trash thread to be added to the list of trash threads?

I've tried in the past to start threads that would make people take a hard position, but they always degrade into deflection, adhoms and insults.  I remember asking How would you reduce homelessness. No one without exception would suggest anything concrete in action. It was all just worthless platitudes with 0 accountability on anyone's part. I made some suggestions and was instantly labeled with all the predictable adhom BS.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@sadolite
Reducing homelessness is easy. Not that it should be a focus in politics but here you go. 

1. Bring back insane asylum
2. Ban renting out single family homes
3. Close the border and deport illegals to reduce further demand
4. Shut down these corporations like Blackrock from buying up si gle fa ILY homes I. Whatever evil plot they have to create more homeless. 

Just make me dictator adi can literally fix everything in less than 72 hours
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@WyIted
I don't have a problem with any of those ideas.

I would also add:  Make living on the streets illegal and create encampments to house and feed the homeless. spare me all the details of who lives where and with whom. People will be separated by biological sex and all that shit. There would be no use of drugs or alcohol. You will work to stay their by picking up trash and cleaning graffiti. There would also be a day labor organizations on site for those who don't want to do that kind of work to earn their keep. 75% of all day labor money would be kept in escrow  to get back on their feet.  If you leave without having proved you have somewhere to go, you lose all monies in escrow. You would be free to leave at anytime of course. But you are not going to live on the streets.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
Just make me dictator adi can literally fix everything in less than 72 hours
lol, well that is the classic solution isn't it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@sadolite
Make living on the streets illegal and create encampments to house and feed the homeless.
The current shelters kind of act like encampment. I knew better than to go to one when I was homeless. The rules make it impossible to get a job. I slept behind some bushes at Costco and went to day labor and worked myself out of it. 

We are a free country and everyone should have a right to be homeless. 

Have you heard of the Appalachian wild people? 

They exist. It isn't surprising they exist but there I some doubt that they do. Anyway it's harmless to stay in the woods panning for gold to support yourself with cans of beans from the dollar store and fishing in a stream. 

I don't see an issue with somebody  being homeless if they want. It isn't for me but they aren't hurting anybody. For every homeless person you see that is a pain in the ass for society are probably 4 you don't. 

I ran into one today who was very unpleasant to deal with and I think a mental institution would have taken care of him if liberals didn't ban them, but I probably ran into 2 more and didn't even know about their predicament 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
lol, well that is the classic solution isn't it.
It works. In less than 5 years Hitler fixed the German economy and got rid of the Jewish influence that caused the degeneracy of the Weimar republic. Also Julijs Caesar did a ton of Good as did napoleon.  
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
Too many complaints about your society? Just kill the complainers. Problem solved.
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Didn’t almost every dictator do that.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Too many complaints about your society? Just kill the complainers. Problem solved.
Thats a Jewish stereotype . I am shocked to see you use it, but also proud of you for advocating genocide against jews
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
Oh I am afraid you misunderstood. It's the Karens that need to be shipped off, them and their county inspector goons. HOA boards must be the first of course.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I was originally on the genocide all Karen's bandwagon when barbecue Betty came out. I gave it some thought though. 

Amedical is essentially dying because social Norms are not enforced and in white culture the unfuckable women usually have the role of enforcing societal norms. 

My theory is the attack on Karen's is just another way to defeat white culture. Remove the people enforcing societal norms so we can continue our descent into becoming a 3rd world country. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
Low quality threads certainly result in the serious problem of hems coming unstitched.

Seriously.
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you get my point?