Like Fani Willis getting busted, now Letitia James is busted too!!!

Author: Amber

Total: 107
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
Melanie King unpacks the pure hypocrisy and fraud that Letitia James is directly involved in.

James screwed a guy out of a $3M loan he gave to save the Irish Society's building that was OVER INFLATED in its value in order to secure the $3M loan. They claimed it had a market value of $80M when it was truly worth $20M. 

When the guy, Doyle, who loaned the society the $3M, after the Irish Society defaulted on their payments to Doyle, tried to foreclose and James declared his $3M loan null and void. 

Letitia James committed the EXACT crimes she alleged Trump committed. Difference, Trump always paid his loans and conducted business as usual with the banks who considered him a "whale" of a client. No crime. No victims. No fraud. 

James blocked any and all efforts for Doyle to get his $3M back. She benefited in other ways where her campaign is concerned too. She has even used the building for her own use, personal & professionally. 

Letitia James, like Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg, not to mention Jack Smith are ALL FRAUDS themselves. 

The American Judicial System is clearly broken.

Thoughts?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
It's like the BLM examples. If they can't find a real racist cop killing and they can't find an honest prosecutor that means there aren't many to choose from.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
If you are interested in buying Trump Tower, next week Letitia James can sell it to you.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
It's going to be hilarious to see if anyone is stupid enough to buy stolen goods when the owner is on the verge of becoming the most powerful man in the world (not that he knew how to wield that power last time but still).

Tim Pool thinks they'll convert them into migrant housing, I agree. I also prepare the popcorn because that would mean they're using it to further a criminal conspiracy. That way we can lock them up for the rest of their lives ONTOP of making Trump whole again at the expense of the TDS NY population.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Amber
Letitia James committed the EXACT crimes she alleged Trump committed.
This is a bafflingly false statement. Trump was found liable for committing financial fraud. James is being accused (on what basis none of these articles bothered to provide) that James as the AG improperly intervened in the foreclosure of a property when it's owners failed to pay after fraudulently misrepresenting their value.

At worst (which we have been given no reason to presume) this is a story about hypocrisy, which in itself is already headscratching because you're comparing an entire fraud scheme in the hundred's of millions to one instance of a $3M scam as if they're equal.

But beyond that... What exactly is the point here? Does anyone here care about James? It's she ruining for president? Trump's crimes done go away because the person to indicted him is also a criminal (which has yet to be shown).
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I liked the part where AOC claimed RICO is not a crime....

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
FFS

Don't you just hate it when people talk in acronyms.

LOL

BFN.

GP.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I take it you refused to read that article as well. At least you are consistent.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Defo.

U.S political infighting is simply a source of amusement.

As is the British version.

Off to work now.

Have a nice day.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
But beyond that... What exactly is the point here? Does anyone here care about James? It's she ruining for president?
Does anyone care about the rule of law?

No, you ask about who is running for president all but admitting to what we all knew already.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
I liked the part where AOC claimed RICO is not a crime....

Right after this she said that "impeachment 101, the majority... must accuse the president high crime, a specific high crime or misdemeanors" <- ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING

Well I've got an important message for you GP from Double_R:
Please find one example of democrats "denying election results"
"I think he is an illegitimate president that didn't really win."
"You are absolutely right" - Kamela Harris

"Trump didn't actually win the election in 2016, he lost the election." - Jimmy Carter
Just because someone uses the same words didn't mean they're saying the same thing.

So you see when AOC says those things that would have cancelled Trump's impeachments and the Georgia case, you're just confused because those words don't mean anything that might be damaging to the left-tribe agenda.

No you may not ask questions.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Right after this she said that "impeachment 101, the majority... must accuse the president high crime, a specific high crime or misdemeanors"
Interestingly enough, there was no congressional inquiry on the 2nd impeachment. Now she is upset because an impeachment inquiry designed specifically to identify an impeachable crime doesn't fall into her "impeachment 101" praxis.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
People like Double R will tell you to your face that "high crimes and misdemeanors" are "whatever congress says they are" and AOC must believe that because she voted for an impeachment which was not connect to any existing legislation.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Double_R
@<<<Amber>>>
Letitia James committed the EXACT crimes she alleged Trump committed.
This is a bafflingly false statement.
You clearly didn't watch/listen to the video let alone actually read the articles in their full context (you cherry picked). 

Trump was found liable for committing financial fraud.
But he did no such thing. The banks testified on his behalf. They were not the victim, and neither was either the people of NY or the state of NY. As the bald guy from Shark Tank explained over and over again across MSM, Real Estate loans are acquired in the exact manner in which Trump acquired his. He paid all his loans back. No victim. No complainant. No crime. No fraud. 

James is being accused (on what basis none of these articles bothered to provide) that James as the AG improperly intervened in the foreclosure of a property when it's owners failed to pay after fraudulently misrepresenting their value.
She protected the society, she backed the society, she used the property of the society to her benefit, both personally and professionally. I said that in my OP. What part of that did you fail to comprehend?

At worst (which we have been given no reason to presume) this is a story about hypocrisy, which in itself is already headscratching because you're comparing an entire fraud scheme in the hundred's of millions to one instance of a $3M scam as if they're equal.
The amount of money is irrelevant, it's the act of protecting the society and illegally declaring a valid loan null and void in order to protect the society. The means and methods she used facilitated, conspiracy or otherwise, to protect the society and their fraudulent overinflation of the value of the property in order to secure the loan, then default on the loan with NO consequences.

But beyond that... What exactly is the point here? Does anyone here care about James? It's she ruining for president? Trump's crimes done go away because the person to indicted him is also a criminal (which has yet to be shown).
The point was made plain in my opening post. Your lack of reading understanding abilities is not my problem. And it matters not if she is running for president, two exact crimes, she committed one and she accuses him of the other that doesn't even exist. Doyle is an actual victim. There are no victims in NY state. None. 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Does anyone care about the rule of law?
We do on the left. That's we we actually talk about what the law says and how it relates to the evidence. On the right all you guys seem to care about is who is bringing the charges and who they are sleeping with.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Because when it comes to the discretionary application of the law, it matters if you are running for president...on one side...and if you are not a NY DA.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Amber
He paid all his loans back. No victim. No complainant. No crime. No fraud. 
That's not how the law works.

You commit fraud when you produce knowingly false information in the process of obtaining a loan. Period. "No harm no foul" is not a thing. If it were then the next time I get a speeding ticket I would be able to tell the judge my ticket must be thrown in the trash because no one got hurt.

She protected the society, she backed the society, she used the property of the society to her benefit, both personally and professionally. I said that in my OP. What part of that did you fail to comprehend?
The part where you provide evidence that this narrative is accurate. Linking to an NY post article characterizing James's actions as such falls short.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Projecting again Double_R, it's not healthy.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Period. "No harm no foul" is not a thing.
Unless it benefits Leticia James somehow.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Because when it comes to the discretionary application of the law, it matters if you are running for president...on one side...and if you are not a NY DA.
Sure, now present an actual argument.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Interestingly enough, there was no congressional inquiry on the 2nd impeachment.
No, nothing interesting about it at all. The crime was literally committed in front of the entire country in real time, and everyone in Congress including Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy said as much. Of course it's politics, so as soon as they realized the cult was that brainwashed as to pretend it didn't happen they had to reverse course.

Now she is upset because an impeachment inquiry designed specifically to identify an impeachable crime doesn't fall into her "impeachment 101" praxis.
Yeah, as in the idea that impeachment should be reserved for actual wrongdoing. You know, as in an offense you can point to.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Even Hochul agrees with me. That this case is unique to Trump, and other investors should not fear.

Yeah, as in the idea that impeachment should be reserved for actual wrongdoing.
Which is what an inquiry is for.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's going to be hilarious to see if anyone is stupid enough to buy stolen goods when the owner is on the verge of becoming the most powerful man in the world (not that he knew how to wield that power last time but still).
You'd think banks and bonding companies would want the man "on the verge of becoming the most powerful man in the world" to owe them, and yet, no lender thinks he is good for it.   His son in law got two billion from the Saudi's, and even he doesn't think he's worth a quarter of it.

Tim Pool thinks they'll convert them into migrant housing, I agree. I also prepare the popcorn because that would mean they're using it to further a criminal conspiracy. That way we can lock them up for the rest of their lives ONTOP of making Trump whole again at the expense of the TDS NY population.
Damn, you guys have quite the imagination. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
You'd think banks and bonding companies would want the man "on the verge of becoming the most powerful man in the world" to owe them, and yet, no lender thinks he is good for it.
No you wouldn't. I wouldn't lend him a dime if I knew he was going to put it into the hands of the traitor-state of New York.

They would hide it away and do their best to make it unrecoverable for years. No sane business wants to be anywhere near this soon-to-be gun fight. Those are very unpredictable.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You'd think banks and bonding companies would want the man "on the verge of becoming the most powerful man in the world" to owe them, and yet, no lender thinks he is good for it.
No you wouldn't. I wouldn't lend him a dime if I knew he was going to put it into the hands of the traitor-state of New York.
LOL, oh yeah, that's why you wouldn't lend him a dime, because New York bad, orange man good, ug.
They would hide it away and do their best to make it unrecoverable for years. No sane business wants to be anywhere near this soon-to-be gun fight. Those are very unpredictable.
Oh pulease, who needs a gun fight when we have Jewish Space Lasers.  

Trump loves you.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
Trump loves you.
You are jealous of Trump. Half of your avatars are Trump. You constantly talk about his wife.

Amber
Amber
-->
@Double_R
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
He paid all his loans back. No victim. No complainant. No crime. No fraud. 
That's not how the law works.
Yes, it does. You clearly know nothing about the law in question in direct relationship to the common business practices of real estate and banking where loans for development and expansion are concerned. Kevin O'leary proves this point (linked above). Your comparison of this fact of reality to a speeding ticket is childishly ignorant.

The part where you provide evidence that this narrative is accurate. Linking to an NY post article characterizing James's actions as such falls short.
Address the content of the cited source, not the source. Everything was clearly laid out. Doyle is a real person. He loaned the society. Letitia stopped his actions to recoup his loss due to the failure of the society to pay him back. You, Sir, are in denial. 

Amber
Amber
-->
@Sidewalker
",,, Jewish Space Lasers. "
I spit my water out reading this. 

Made me think of SpaceBalls.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Amber
I think the jewish space lasers are far more effective than the giant vacuum maid; but these technological wonders are nothing compared to the power of the schwartz.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Even Hochul agrees with me. That this case is unique to Trump, and other investors should not fear.
And I agree with her. No other investor is brazen enough to claim on a loan application that their penthouse is 3x it's actual size, or to repeatedly proclaim to the judge deciding the case that they did nothing wrong and all their evaluations were perfect as they were shown to be fraudulent one after the other.

The brazenness and scale of this fraud is certainly unique to Trump.

Yeah, as in the idea that impeachment should be reserved for actual wrongdoing.
Which is what an inquiry is for.
Ah, so you support baseless witch-hunts now. Noted.