Like Fani Willis getting busted, now Letitia James is busted too!!!

Author: Amber

Total: 107
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
The banks don't get to write the laws as we go...

That would be the job of TDS judges.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
Reality disagrees with you.
Getting a bank loan isn’t a crime. You can list your valuation as an asset. Doesn’t mean the bank has to agree with it.

Listing your 11k square foot apartment at 30k square feet is not a poor valuation. That's lying, aka fraud.
Want to prove where he did that and still got a loan?

Correct, and if Mike claims the site gets 30k hits a day when it only gets 11k, he's lying, aka committing fraud.
And a valuation isn’t exact like hits.

No, it absolutely isn't. The fact that the car might come with warranties doesn't change the underlying conduct.

I made a financial decision based in part on false information I was given by the dealership that sold me the car. That's an example of fraud.

This is common sense.
If the salesperson knew, yes.

Q2: Can you point to a single thing I've said which implies anyone should believe anything without question?
That’s the entire premise of the case. What factual information was wrong, and why did the banks still do business with him? And why would they to this day continue business with him? Answer those two questions please.

People don't take out loans so they can put it under their mattress. Once the money has been loaned, there's no money there to get back. In fact in many cases the check isn't even given to the applicant, it's directly handed to a third party.
Your background is clearly not in finance. Loans have covenants, collateral, etc. 
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@ILikePie5
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
Tish James ran on prosecuting Trump no matter what it took.
And that alone should have gotten her disbarred. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@Double_R
Lying on a loan application is fraud. 
Who is the victim?
If I drive through a school zone ... 

You clearly suffer from denial and factually incorrect information in your ignorant analogies to the alleged allegation in the fraud case where there were NO VICTIMS, and likewise, NO COMPLAINTANT!! 

Like listing your 11k square foot penthouse as a 30k square foot penthouse.

What the Irish Society did to Doyle was actual fraud, and Letitia James aided and abetted them in doing it.
Your whataboutism is irrelevant. We're talking Trump and NY law, not Letitia James.
You joking? Hit your head falling down the stairs? 
This is not a "whataboutism," you dolt. If the prosecutor is guilty of the same damn thing she is accusing Trump of, that means her credibility is ZERO! And she should be equally charged by her replacement. Damn you're so daft. 

This is one of those Trumpian lies.
No, it is not. You Trump Derangement Syndrome "Cry Wolf" types make up fiction as you go along, then double down on it to try and make it sound truer when it's patently false.
I'm not the one trying to argue that fraud =/= fraud.
When the banks are willing participants in the manner in which they engage with developers loaning money, there is NO fucking fraud!!

And yet you have no response to it other than to call it names. Care to ponder why that is?
Nowhere in that sentence you quoted am I calling you a name, or any names for that matter.
I didn't say you were calling me a name, I said you were calling "it" (as in my argument) names. Calling it ignorant and false is not the same thing as refuting it. If my analogy was so off base you would be able to point out why, but apparently you can't.
Are u serious??? An argument cannot be called [a] name!!! 

You are not even citing let alone applying the law (at the beginning of your ignorant retort) correctly.

You're a waste of my time. You're not serious about any discussion on this site. I've read many comments of yours and you come across as so sanctimonious, pompous and narcissistic it's pathetic.

You're blocked. I will not reply to you or engage you AT ALL anymore. You're nothing more than a troll. 
Amber
Amber
Donald J Trump needs to sue Letitia James.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Reality disagrees with you.
Getting a bank loan isn’t a crime.
He wasn't charged for getting a bank loan. Read the law I just quoted.

Listing your 11k square foot apartment at 30k square feet is not a poor valuation. That's lying, aka fraud.
Want to prove where he did that and still got a loan?
No, because that's irrelevant to this discussion. The conduct is what's illegal.

That's an example of fraud.
If the salesperson knew, yes.
And the Trump Org. knew, that makes it fraud.

Can you point to a single thing I've said which implies anyone should believe anything without question?
That’s the entire premise of the case.
It has nothing to do with with the case. Trump was charged for his conduct.

What factual information was wrong, and why did the banks still do business with him? And why would they to this day continue business with him? Answer those two questions please.
The information that was wrong is listed in the charges. You are free to Google them.

Every question here is irrelevant. The banks outlook on the situation has nothing to do with whether the client blatantly and repeatedly violated the law.

People don't take out loans so they can put it under their mattress. Once the money has been loaned, there's no money there to get back. In fact in many cases the check isn't even given to the applicant, it's directly handed to a third party.
Your background is clearly not in finance. Loans have covenants, collateral, etc. 
I promise you I have more experiencein finance and real estate deals than you do.

You are the one who asserted that the bank after loaning its money to the client can simply get it back. That's ridiculous. The collateral in this case along with the assets which determine the clients ability to get the bank their money back is the literal thing he was lying about.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The banks don't get to write the laws as we go...
That would be the job of TDS judges.
I accept your concession
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Glad we agree.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
I accept your concession
Yes, he conceded, we all saw.

Double_R
Double_R
@Amber

If I drive through a school zone ... 

You clearly suffer from denial and factually incorrect information in your ignorant analogies to the alleged allegation in the fraud case where there were NO VICTIMS, and likewise, NO COMPLAINTANT!! 
No answer to the analogy I see, just your usual pronouncements of superiority followed by your repetition of the same arguments I've already refuted.

I don't know why you bother.

Like listing your 11k square foot penthouse as a 30k square foot penthouse.
"The attachment was a 1994 document, signed by Trump, that pegged his Trump Tower triplex at 10,996 square feet — not the 30,000 square feet later claimed for years on financial statements that were given to banks, insurers and others to make deals and secure loans."

In other words, the point of this article is to show that not only did Trump misrepresent his wealth on his financial statements, but his earlier statements demonstrate that he did it on purpose.

Next time read the actual article, don't just skim the headline.

This is not a "whataboutism," you dolt. If the prosecutor is guilty of the same damn thing she is accusing Trump of, that means her credibility is ZERO!
She didn't do the same thing. I already pointed that out to you earlier to which you had no response.

The prosecutors credibility is irrelevant. Court cases rely on evidence and witnesses.

The prosecutors prior conduct is irrelevant. If she broke the law she should be held responsible as well. That has nothing to do with Trump and his conduct.

I'm not the one trying to argue that fraud =/= fraud.
When the banks are willing participants in the manner in which they engage with developers loaning money, there is NO fucking fraud!!
Fraudulent conduct is determined by the law, not the banks willingness to excuse it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
And that alone should have gotten her disbarred. 
He has standing to sue for sex and racial discrimination with LJ's "too male and too pale" statement. The law doesn't shelter radical identity ideologues.

The entire justice system is now a sanctioned poisoned well. Trump should be the least of anyone's worries at this point.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Greyparrot
Indeed (about the possible civil discrimination suit DJT could file against LJ).

Trump urged to sue Letitia James  Certainly would be poetic justice if he did. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
Amber
Amber
-->
@Greyparrot
Stweart definitely defrauded the person who bought his home. He is a POS hypocrite.
And @Double_R will never admit it. He is an #intellectualcoward 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
But he also defrauded the government by over 800 percent according to the video.

Let's see how this squares with the fake "rule of law" crowd, or is it just the same old excuses for a 2 tier justice system....
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Apparently on twitter it's cool to say (D)ifferent.

No doubt the context has changed ever so much.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
(D)ouble $tandards