Use this one simple trick to get higher quality debates.

Author: WyIted

Total: 29
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
I just realized when attempting to click on a debate with RM that if a person blocks you, you cannot accept their debates. 

This means that if you get people who spam debtesby accepting too many you can just block them and get higher quality opponents. 

So anyone who gets blocked soon, I didn't do it for any personal reasons but because you suck at debating. I apologize in advance. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
If doing it Rated, you can set a minimum Rating. If doing it Standard you can directly challenge a user.
WyIted
WyIted
I dont want to ban a low Elo debaters who puts in good effort unless they have schitzo like arguments that are hard to decipher like mall. No offense to him but I just don't understand what he is saying most of the time
Mall
Debates: 336
Mall
-->
@WyIted
My ears were burning. What don't you understand for example?
Mall
Mall
Folks , all it takes is questions and answers to get understanding. Half if not all the time, people avoid questioning and just settle with assessing talking points as nonsense.

But much of this is an excuse to run from debaters . If you're as good as you think, you have no fear and no problem facing anybody.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mall
This for example 

People argue whether morality is subjective or objective . The resolution is just to operate by objective truths.
Are you a non native English speaker or do you just have a unique way of thinking that I have a hard time grasping?
WyIted
WyIted
So UT seems you want to debate objective vs subjective truths and the sentence seems nonsensical. A win against nonsensical or seemingly nonsensical points is easy but it is also boring and frustrating to go line by kine and point outthat words do not go together like this and then nobody wants to judge the debate either.
WyIted
WyIted
It's also one thing to ask for clarification of a resolutions description butnit just isn't practical for every round of a debate
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mall
Here is another response I got from you after mentioning insurance companies don't like to pay claims

I never had any bad experiences such as you. Particularly paying money to these companies, I better not have any.
It makes no sense and is frustrating to read because they discussion is about payment from a company not payment to a company. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Are you a non native English speaker or do you just have a unique way of thinking that I have a hard time grasping?
You struggle to grasp most people's English including mine from what I've seen. You didn't have to degrade or bring Mall into this by name especially as you could just have blocked him to send the message.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Mall is legitimately one of the only regular users here who has never mistreated me in any way or been fake whatsoever. I genuinely respect that, and that's a big middle finger to almost everyone else here.
WyIted
WyIted
I understand you fine. If you understand what he is saying in the posts I mention please decipher them for me. Also I said nothing negative about him only that he was hard to understand which is not an insult. 

I also would likely have a difficult time understanding Stephen hawkin if he didn't dumb things down for me. 
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
"Are you a non native English speaker or do you just have a unique way of thinking that I have a hard time grasping?"

What do you think?

You seem to understand at a basic level for example me talking about insurance. I think you're judging based on perhaps isolated subjects and that's fine, your prerogative .
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mall
What do you think?
I dont know it could be non native English speaker or it could be a schitzotypal trait you have similar to ebuc. 

If ibhad to guess maybe schitzo type trait based on the fact you speak clearly in some realms. 
WyIted
WyIted
People argue whether morality is subjective or objective . The resolution is just to operate by objective truths.
What does this mean?

You said to ask for clarification so I am doing so here
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
schitzo is a slur used for all mentally 'strange' people in one. Stop using it it's an actual abusive slur and not just PC but actually the way it's used is always degrading even how you're using it now.

Ebuc I can see some schizophrenic tendencies in, I won't lie on that as in it's so severe you can't follow his stuff and sometimes I think Ebuc is a really high tier comedian and a lot of his stuff is just about sex as symbols, 'black hole' references by him are always referring to... something else, read between the lines. He's a very funny guy at times, you will laugh from your stomach when you realise some of his rants, not all, are diagrams just talking about how women take dick, I say this as your tags here seem to reflect that it's on your mind rn so why not bring it up?

Mall may be hard to understand or even struggle to understand others but that doesn't give you the right to throw around the slur schitzo but I guess 'first amendment' allows us all to abuse each other, at least on an American website, according to some so whatever.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
No offense to him but I just don't understand what he is saying most of the time
Try study it, go way to make progress in sentence reading and taking time understanding what word belongs in a sentence and what makes way for other words.

I can talk like Mall too, I just dont brag about it.
WyIted
WyIted
schitzo is a slur used for all mentally 'strange' people in one. Stop using it it's an actual abusive slur and not just PC but actually the way it's used is always degrading even how you're using it now.
For clarification I believe I have achotzotypal personality disorder and although I think schizophrenia would suck to suffer from I do believe that schitzotypal personality just means you are often in a fantasy world. You can be a bit deep in it and on some subjects it makes you sound like a loony tune. 

When I start talking g of the occult I can have the same type of process. Using different definitions of words than what is recognized and speaking on topics where perhaps I a the only person who has full context on what I am saying. You can ee my conversation with BK on Satanism as an example and I am talking in a way where I am trying to sound sensible but balancing it with also speaking to people on a higher level like me. Not that I am a higher level than anyone but only that sometimes that delusion takes the forefront of my personality. 

I think Kanye has a similar issue to m but he has chosen o just not reel it in as much as I do. It's not bad to be this way it provides many advantages but nobody would likely enjoy debating with me on occult topics where. Use weird phrasing, my own definition etc. And for some people it is something they do on environmental topics or politics etc. It affects us al different and if we can figure out how to turn these fantasies into something comprehensible it can perhaps be useful to aociety
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
"speak clearly in some realms. "

Ok so this means you do understand what I'm saying sometimes is that right like with the insurance?

You can't expect to always understand somebody. I mean as to why others understand me more than you do, I won't make any judgements on that. 

I just interact with anybody, debate with anybody that consents. Unless they're just out to troll or throw ad hominems, I most likely won't engage.

Being that many of us disagree, a wall or hefty wedge will be between our thought processes to have us understand things differently most definitely.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mall
Ok so this means you do understand what I'm saying sometimes is that right like with the insurance?
Moat of the time, but here are exceptions like the sentence I asked you to clarify. The first example I used. I assume you are concerning it is unexplainable by not adding context though

You can't expect to always understand somebody. I mean as to why others understand me more than you do, I won't make any judgements on that. 
There are 2 users I have a difficult time understanding sometimes. It is you and ebuc. I don't think it is a common problem for me and again since you didn't provide context for th first sentence I referenced I take that as a confession. 

I will also assume maybe I was wrong and you are a non native English speaker which is why you avoided answering that.

hefty wedge will be between our thought processes to have us understand things differently most definitely.
I understand this phrase here but it is odd wording choice and maybe you ate taking a colloquial phrase in your native tongue and applying it to English or you are misinterpreting the colloquial phrase in English like "drive a wedge between us" and misapplying it to mean driving a wedge between thought processes. 

I speak multiple languages as well and I would suggest you just write in a more simple way so as to be understood better. It is hard when we are not native to a language to get the colloquialisms and proper word phrasing so it's just best to keep it simple. 
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
"People argue whether morality is subjective or objective . The resolution is just to operate by objective truths."

"What does this mean?

You said to ask for clarification so I am doing so here"

Don't ask for my sake . Ask it for yours. It's when you don't understand something, take the initiative to ask for clarity.

Basically that topic from my position is to throw away or invalidate all other positions holding morality as objective or subjective.

The "moral compass" or agency used by anyone is sufficiently valid based upon the facts, truths presented to us by the universe, natural laws,  reality.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mall
That didn't help buddy lol. 

Basically that topic from my position is to throw away or invalidate all other positions holding morality as objective or subjective.
That doesn't make sense because all morality falls into hose 2 categories. Even if you don't believe in morality than it would still fall under subjective. 

Nonsensical

The "moral compass" or agency used by anyone is sufficiently valid based upon the facts, truths presented to us by the universe, natural laws, reality.
Sounds like objective morality 

Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
I'll just keep saying it for what it's worth.

By the way, I barely understood what you put in text @03.25.2024 07:53PM.

But I don't have to make a post about it.

But bottom line for you and anybody else reading, when you don't understand something, ask questions to get your answers like I do. When I don't understand individuals on this site, it's just questions and answers. Just questions and answers, questions and answers.
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
Let me help you out with this example because maybe you're not on the level of understanding I'm at.

You're just thinking morality period.

Is liquid water being wet objective morality?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Autism, ADHD and Bipolar (during the manic phase) are three disorders that have rich imaginations. Schizophrenia variants have one thing in common; the person is taking in reality in a way that isn't rational and has a genuine inability to organise thoughts well in their head. Unlike Autism and ADHD and even unlike neurotypicals with a less rational mindstate and more imagination-rich one, schizophrenic sufferers lack the ability to even when not stressed out and left to their own devices to recharge their 'battery' to organise their chaotic brain (the other mentioned types can organise when left alone in peace, though ADHD depends how 'hyper' they are at that time and if they got it out of their system as well as, in contradiction, how energised they are which is why caffeine and other stimulants as severe as adderall can actually calm ADHD people while they make others very erratic and chaotic-brained, with the inverse relationship often being correlated to how severe the person's ADHD is).

Maybe what I did right now seems like a schizoid rant to you as it didn't directly reply to you but it's my disorder(s) (autism and ADHD) scatterbrained freefloating exploration of it. It's part of why I can rant or rap (written) so much that's so enthralling to read all the way through even if it's so weird and 'out there' what I'm writing. Schizophrenia is different to just having a very rich internal world and imagination, it's not enough to define it that way.
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
Who have you blocked so far?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
not a single person yet. I will continue as normal for a bit but any new people that give me low effort debates will be blocked unless it is something out of character for them
Mall
Mall
That's what I thought. Avoiding rebuttals by not responding and blocking folks .

You block someone, you're a flat out coward unless the individual is adversely harassing or belligerent.
WyIted
WyIted
How would I be more brave to do a debate like this than one with a competent opponent https://www.debateart.com/debates/5255-the-justice-system-is-not-racist