The story of how Moses Jewed God for th benefit of Muslims

Author: WyIted

Total: 29
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
While studying Islam I ran into his story. Apparently Muhhamed went to the 7th level of heaven and God gave him 50 prayers to give to the Muslims. He went down to the 5th Heaven and told Moses about the 50 prayers. 

Moses convinced him to jew down the number of prayers, so Moses goes back up to the 7 th heaven and jews them down to 40 then back to Moses who said "too many"

This went back and forth several times until Muhhamed with the help of Moses Jewett God down to 5 prayers and then Moses told Muhhamed "Good job" . 

And that is why Muslims pray 5 times a day now.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
I didn't know you were a religious scholar too.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
I sometimes surprise myself.nalso I just saw your profile picture. Why are you mocking trades people, nurses and others who didn't go to a 4 year college?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
I sometimes surprise myself.nalso I just saw your profile picture. Why are you mocking trades people, nurses and others who didn't go to a 4 year college?
My profile picture is a Trump quote, are you saying quoting Trump is offensive, well duh.

Just take comfort in knowing the Orangeman loves you.

Orangeman loves me—this I know,
For the twitter tells me so:
MAGA ones to him belong,—
They are weak, but he is strong.

LOL

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
My profile picture is a Trump quote, are you saying quoting Trump is offensive, well duh.
No I said mocking people for not being college educated is unethical. I didn't say the quote is incorrect or bad. I was just thinking based on your political leanings that you assume the quote to be a bad thing. For example you personally would consider trades people or nurses beneath you. 
rosends
Debates: 0
rosends
why would this be tagged "Judaism" when it has nothing to do with Judaism?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@rosends
Moses was Jewish
WyIted
WyIted
I know Muslims claim Moses was Muslim but I suspect they are wrong
rosends
rosends
-->
@WyIted
a couple of points -- no, Moses wasn't "Jewish" because that label didn't exist then. Also, the version of a Moses-based story told through teh lens of Islam removes this from being relevant to Judaism. If you wrote about the Islamic stories surrounding Jesus, the topic wouldn't automatically be Christianity.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
No I said mocking people for not being college educated is unethical. I didn't say the quote is incorrect or bad. I was just thinking based on your political leanings that you assume the quote to be a bad thing. For example you personally would consider trades people or nurses beneath you. 
I'm sorry, I know you have to be fluent in stupid to understand MAGA Logic, so please help me out here.

When Trump says something offensive, it means people who don't support Trump are being offensive?

So when Trump says soldiers who die in battle are "losers" and "suckers", that means I think they are losers and suckers?

When Trump says Mexicans are rapists, that means I'm calling them rapists?

Does it work in reverse too, if I say MAGA people are dumbshit trailer park trash, does that mean Trump called his followers dumbshit trailer park trash? 

Please explain Trump Toady logic.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Allow me to clarify my terms for you.

Get your information from Trump University - Poorly Educated
Get your information from conspiracy theories - Poorly Educated
Get your information from Donald Trump - Poorly Educated
Racist, and/or Anti-Semitic - Trailer Park Trash

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
When Trump says something offensive, it means people who don't support Trump are being offensive?
We are talking about a specific quote here. Not your lies about him calling every single Mexican rapists. 

The quote is "I love the uneducated"

Uneducated this context means  anyone without a 4 year degree, which is most of this site by the way because most of them have not graduated yet. 

You somehow think the quote is an insult directed at people who voted for Trump, so please tell me why you are any better than somebody without a 4 year degree.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
Moses was Jewish
If he actually existed its debateable if Moses was even Israelite.

IMO, Moses was either,  (A) Hebrew,  (B) half breed Egyptian/Hebrew or (C) Egyptian.
My guess is (B). 
But no way was he a Muslim.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
If he isn't Jewish explain why he helped muhhamed jew God down to 5 prayers?

Also explain the following story found I exodus.

And God said to Moses. Here is your commandment

Then Moses interrupts God and days "how much does it cost?"

God says "it's free Moses, the commandment is free"

And then Moses responds

"I Will take 10 commandments"

Why is a non JEW, jewing God into more commandments? 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
We are talking about a specific quote here. Not your lies about him calling every single Mexican rapists. 

The quote is "I love the uneducated"
Yes, it's a quote because it is something Trump said.

Uneducated this context means  anyone without a 4 year degree, which is most of this site by the way because most of them have not graduated yet. 
Don't tell me, let me guess, you took Avatar Context 101 at Trump University.  Did they teach you that the "quote" means someone else said it?

You somehow think the quote is an insult directed at people who voted for Trump,
So you think Trump's statement was an insult directed at people who voted for him, OK. 

so please tell me why you are any better than somebody without a 4 year degree.
Please tell me why you are better than Jewish people?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
If he isn't Jewish explain why he helped muhhamed jew God down to 5 prayers?

I think that was explained to you above by rosends Here> #9 " Moses wasn't "Jewish" because that label didn't exist then".

Also explain the following story found I exodus.  And God said to Moses. Here is your commandment .Then Moses interrupts God and says
"how much does it cost "? God says "it's free Moses, the commandment is free""

[A]
Could you put up for me the verse from Exodus where we read Moses asking god this question? I need the context.

And then Moses responds

"I Will take 10 commandments"

Why is a non JEW, jewing God into more commandments? 
See [A] above. If you put up the verses you say are from Exodus I may be able to address that for you.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Yes, it's a quote because it is something Trump said.
Correct

So you think Trump's statement was an insult directed at people who voted for him, OK. 
No

Please tell me why you are better than Jewish people
I have empathy and am not parasitic

FLRW
FLRW

Moses was a Hebrew teacher and leader considered the most important prophet in Judaism and one of the most important prophets in Christianity, Islam, the Druze Faith, the Baháʼí Faith, Samaritanism, and Rastafari.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted

Please tell me why you are better than Jewish people
I have empathy and am not parasitic

Wrong again Pumpkin, your antisemitism is incompatible with empathy, it is actually an expression of the fact that you do not haveempathy.

Empathy is about understanding and sharing thefeelings of others, recognizing their humanity, and treating them withcompassion. Your prejudiced beliefs are barriers that preclude anythingresembling genuine empathy. Your antisemitism undermines any ability to connect on a deeper level, which is what empathy fundamentally entails.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Empathy is about understanding and sharing thefeelings of others, recognizing their humanity, and treating them withcompassion. Your prejudiced beliefs are barriers that preclude anythingresembling genuine empathy. Your antisemitism undermines any ability to connect on a deeper level, which is what empathy fundamentally entails.

You don't seem very empathetic to either uneducated people or antisemites
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted

You don't seem very empathetic to either uneducated people or antisemites
You really struggle with identity issues, you attribute Trump statements to me, and now you attribute your own statements to me.  Go back and read it again, you said you had empathy and I showed that you do not, there was no discussion about me having empathy.

But hey, let me try that compassion thing, so the reason you give for thinking you are better than Jewish people is the empathy mistake, and the only other thing you have is name calling, parasitic, and if name calling is all you have, then it follows that in every other way, you feel inferior to Jewish people. 

I'm very sorry that your antisemitism stems from being inferior. 

Poor baby.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
You really struggle with identity issues, you attribute Trump statements to me, and now you attribute your own statements to me
I didn't attribute a Trump quote to you. I pointed out why you used the Trump quote as what you perceive to be an own against republicans. You think the word uneducated is an insult. I merely asked you to defend that belief.

But hey, let me try that compassion thing, so the reason you give for thinking you are better than Jewish people is the empathy mistake, and the only other thing you have is name calling, parasitic, and if name calling is all you have, then it follows that in every other way, you feel inferior to Jewish people. 
That's retarded. It's like saying if you hate serial killers you are a serial killer or feel inferior to them. It's just a stupid statement.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
Some people are fickle and will flit from club to club.

Some people are not.

Talking religious bollocks clubs are no different to any other club.

Such as cycling or cake decorating.

Though campanologists tend to be loyal.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
Also explain the following story found I exodus.  And God said to Moses. Here is your commandment .Then Moses interrupts God and says

[A]
Could you put up for me the verse from Exodus where we read Moses asking god this question? I need the context.

It's part of oral traditiion, similar to the story of how the copper wire was invented by 2 jews fighting over a penny
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
Also explain the following story found I exodus.  #14  And God said to Moses. Here is your commandment .Then Moses interrupts God and says

[A]

It's part of oral traditiion, similar to the story of how the copper wire was invented by 2 jews fighting over a penny

You have categorically stated that it is to be found I Exodus". HERE> #14

Ok.  So what is your source of the "oral tradition" to your claim that Moses asked god "how much does it cost"?

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
Ok. So what is your source of the "oral tradition" to your claim that Moses asked god "how much does it cost"?
AMoses? nautistic or trolling me and seriously did not get the jew joke about moses?
rosends
rosends
-->
@Stephen
The two references you are looking for are not to be found in the written text -- they come from the mind of someone who hasn't heard a new joke in 50 or so years so he is injecting old jokes into his posts. The earlier reference is to a Muslim tradition (I guess) so it won't be found in the biblical text, but it gives the writer an opportunity to try to get a rise out of people by using the verb "jew" in a way that some might find offensive and react to. Meh.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@rosends
The two references you are looking for are not to be found in the written text -- they come from the mind of someone who hasn't heard a new joke in 50 or so years so he is injecting old jokes into his posts.

Yep. I got that, Rosie. Like the Jew that found  £500 wage packet full of cash and complained about the tax deductions.< That is as ancient as Noah's dog.

I was wondering how long it would take before he realised he was being led by the snout.

10 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@rosends
@Sidewalker
Seeing how the Jews failed miserably with God and has to be punished repeatedly throughout their history. The Muslims elected to pray to god more frequently. Which explains why they were blessed with 2/3 of the worlds oil reserves.