New Special Tactical Strategy For Attracting Users And Women To The Site

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 16
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Okay, so lets first put our premises together so we know what to do.

1. New users who are men hate being on this site because its full of men

2. Women run away from this site because its full of men who come after them, and they have no other women to talk to.

It seems that both premises are based on this site being full of men.

But thats not true.

Both premises are based on people saying they are male!

If 60% of current users change their profile to female, new users wont know and you will literally lure men to this site and women who come will feel safer too.

I call this operation:

"Special Tactical Strategy For Attracting Users And Women To DArt".

I expect from every DArt user who lacks basic human decency and self-respect to follow this strategy with me right now!
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
Women are completely disinterested In things that require logic. If you want them to fight to get into a male dominated apace you can get them coming in droves (giggity) by banning them from the site. 

Seriously not a single woman gave a shit about golf until it was made clear they weren't welcome in golf clubs. It was a brilliant marketing strategy by the golfing industry.
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
I am basically the only female interested in debate that I know of
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
If you want them to fight to get into a male dominated apac
Women are "copy" minds.

They just copy what other women do.

If they see other "women" debating here, they will copy that.

Thanks for following Special Tactical Strategy.

FishChaser
Debates: 61
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
No, because the majority of women still won't like debating. Women follow what is popular and what is popular among women is built into their DNA.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Women follow what is popular and what is popular among women
Yes, among "women".

We just need to convince them that there are plenty of women here doing debating.

Of course, nobody would think that you are woman so please dont participate in Special Tactical Strategy.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Also, this isnt just to attract women. 

Its also to attract men.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
You're missing my point.

If we pretend there are 20 women here who like debating there are still 4 billion who don't.

There is something inherent to the female brain that makes them less likely to enjoy debating.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
there are still 4 billion who don't
Not on this site, there arent.

FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Then maybe you should go to a forum about pretty dresses and make 20 male alt accounts and see if it attracts more men to the forum. Do you see how ridiculous that idea is?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Then maybe you should go to a forum about pretty dresses and make 20 male alt accounts and see if it attracts more men to the forum. Do you see how ridiculous that idea is?
I dont see what does that have to do with Special Tactical Strategy.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I think I might have a way to attract women !
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
More likely to bring in gay/bi/pan men. Gay men react much more positively to hot super masculine muscle bodies than women do, women like muscle but just right, toned etc. this is generalising but a genuine trend.

The male stripper profile pic and attempts like that will make most women think wtf, even if they find him hot. Women respond with more fluidity between conscious and subconscious than men do so they are able to turn themselves off or on a lot easier with conscious barriers and emotional overrides (yes emotions are also subconscious but that isn't the point). So, if she reads some of the misogynistic stuff here or realises this is a pit of backstabbing bully drama and yet it's men and not bitchy women, she'll probably quit fast. If she is fooled by Best.Korea's suggested strategy, she'll quit as she assumes they're just bitches but she'd soon realise we're a pretending, which is a deep ridicule of transgenderism btw.

Another issue is the forums attract women more, universally. The dynamics of forum threads (especially if it had more reply chains offered easier) is much more soothing and stimulating to their brains than a 1v1 arena type thing. Many of the men and boys here strictly enjoy forums and not proper debating arena too. The problem is the only edge this website has is the 1v1 arena. Everything about the forums is done bigger and better elsewhere.

It's therefore unlikely anything short of masculine-minded rarer women would thrive here and they'd not react well to us all pretending to be women nor male strippers. They'd find it stupid and cringe.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

OK,OK, I will shutdown the Club.   Hey Zed and BK, you have to leave now !
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@RM

us all pretending to be women nor male strippers
I didnt say all.

I said 60%.

It would be suspicious if we were all women.

I already changed my profile to make it seem that I am a female from Japan who has post doctoral and is Shinto.

I am trying to change my name to Best.Japan
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Best.Korea
1. New users who are men hate being on this site because its full of men

2. Women run away from this site because its full of men who come after them, and they have no other women to talk to.
I don't believe either of these assumptions. Joining debateart is not an either/or. You can both frequent here as a "general discussion" space and, say, be active on a dating website or whatnot. Men aren't giving anything up by being here whatever the gender ratio.
As for #2, I've seen no evidence of that. The kind of guys who simp in DMs would likely leave some trace of their activities in the forums, but I've seen nothing like it. I think there's like one female user here and from little I've seen, she's treated no different from anyone else.