NYC Mayor Assures Migrants That They Can Just Rob Americans Directly

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 14
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
NEW YORK, NY — Along with the announcement of a program that will provide illegal immigrants with pre-loaded credit cards, New York City Mayor Eric Adams assured migrants that if they run out of money on their prepaid debit cards, they can just rob an American citizen in person.

The announcement came as a relief to the tens of thousands of migrants who were concerned about what may happen if and when they burned through their taxpayer-funded free money. They were promptly promised by Mayor Adams that they could personally rob or burglarize Americans to replenish their funds at their convenience.

"I don't want the migrants to worry," Mayor Adams said at a press conference. "These prepaid debit cards are not just a one-time payout. Once they spend all of the money loaded on their cards, they can simply resort to assaulting and holding up innocent Americans to get whatever money they need. We're cutting out the government red-tape and passing the opportunity to rob Americans of their hard-earned money directly onto you!"

One migrant reached for comment expressed tremendous gratitude. "Gracias, Senior Adams," said Miguel Rodriguez. "I was wondering how I would be able to pay my living expenses when my card loaded with money from Americans runs out, but now I know I can just find the nearest American and take their money myself! Thank you, Joe Biden!"

Mayor Adams's office declined to comment when asked if giving migrants the green light to rob Americans in person might add to the city's already significant spike in crime.

At publishing time, New York's illegal gun dealers announced they would now proudly accept prepaid debit card payments.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

The Babylon Bee is an allegedly-satirical conservative Christian website that pokes fun at religion and politics in headline and story formats.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I mean, white person can choose not to get robbed by handing out money willingly to pay for white crime.

ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
I mean, white person can choose not to get robbed by handing out money willingly to pay for white crime.
Yep, also the solution to rape: consent faster

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Serious question; Do you believe the children of migrants (who are here legally) should be allowed to starve?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Deport the parents for negligence.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The parents are here legally
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Your unclear sentence implied the children were here legally.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
They are here legally. What are you talking about?

There's nothing unclear about my sentence, you're just focusing on the wrong part I suspect because you know what I'm asking and you know you'll have no good answer for it.

Should these children be allowed to starve? Yes or No?

7 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's always the best policy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Nothing says you can't hand an illegal migrant or his child a sandwich on the way out of the USA.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
They're here legally genius.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I am just saying, nothing is stopping you from handing out a sandwich.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Double_R
GP will dodge the question because he is a coward.  Me personally; I'm alright with starving kids so I can save money on taxes, but that's because I don't care about how popular my views are and I'm willing to defend my views even if it's unpopular to do so because I don't grift.

But if you want to get creative, then ask GP (because he blocked me) if he is fine with raising taxes on the globalists to fund free food for American Patriots (defined as anyone who loves America so much that they decided to move here, which would encompass illegal/undocumented immigrants).