Jake Paul should not be fighting Mike Tyson

Author: WyIted

Total: 13
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
Jake Paul will be fighting Mike Tyson on netflix. I am watching it, you will be watching it. Nobody is going to be able to resit the draw. However it is stupid. Either it will be an embarrassment because they will do something like strap them in 16 oz gloves which is like punching somebody with a pillow or something much worse. The odds are in Tyson's favor but if the match is taken seriously by both guys, Jake Paul is probably winning. It's a late 20s roid freak with professional boxing experiencs, facing off against a 60 year old man.

The second I see Tyson start to lose, I am turning off the event, but Jake paul cannot win. He either loses to a 60 year old Mike Tyson and embarrasses himself or he beats the shit out of a senior citizen. Either way, no matter the results. Everyone should be done paying attention to this piece of shit who seduces old men out of retirement to get some sort of sick pleasure out of beating the shit out of them. Granted he almost lost to Anderson SIlva, but I think Anderson Silver will be better than Tyson at current age.

10 years ago I told DDO that I could kick Mike Tyson's ass. If I could have kicked his ass 10 years ago, he is no match for jake paul and if you guys plan on gambling on this stupid boxing match, put your money on Grandpa killer. Yes I hope Paul gets punched so hard by Mike tyson that he dies, but lets be honest. Mike Tyson is going down with the exception of some really weird shit like 16 oz gloves
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
this is in your wheelhouse, what are your thoughts
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@WyIted
Muhammad Ali is next. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Bones
it would not shock me, nor if he did the next best thing which is fight his daughter
FishChaser
Debates: 63
FishChaser
Jake Paul should not be breathing.
baggins
Debates: 4
baggins
Its good for bringing attention to the boxing world. 

On the other hand it doesn’t matter who will win because 
1.its most likely rigged 
2.special rules might be in their contracts so it will be like exhibition 
3. Tyson is old as shit
4. Jake Paul is irrelevant in the boxing world except for bringing money and attention for the sport 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Clout chasers gotta clout chase.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Why will you be watching it
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
I'm rooting for Jake anyway, the other guy is a violent rapist, Jake is a prick but an honest one who even paid for his friend to get mental healthcare when he couldn't afford it and was having a nervous breakdown (and told nobody, his friend revealed it in an interview)
WyIted
WyIted
*was a violent rapist

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
Couldn't give a sh*t.

If morons want to box, let them box.

It will make for good moron entertainment, and high profits for the clever people..

And a decent payday for those doing the boxing, trading braincells for dollars.

Such is the human species.

Have fun.
Hero_In_Instatute
Debates: 8
Hero_In_Instatute
people seem to be forgetting exactly what kind of beast mike tyson is

jake paul only stands a chance if his opponent is two things.: washed up and not a boxer

the fact that aged non-boxers are holding their own against jake paul while jake paul lost to an actual boxer his own age suggests jake paul is not as good as everyone thinks he is.

logan paul got his shit rocked by a retired floyd mayweather and if that's the case for a 47 year old lightweight against a giant in their prime like logan paul, then a 57 year old mike tyson absolutely destroys jake paul if both are taking the fight seriously.

if tyson wants to win, nothing that jake paul does will stop that.

let's also consider the fact that heavyweight boxers also tend to peak later in their career than lighter fighters. mike tyson is only 15 years past his prime and brute  strength/raw power is always the last to go.
peak tyson is known as one of the boxers for having the most power in boxing.

so when you make it jake paul vs mike tyson, jake loses.
unless the match is staged.
this is not sonny liston vs muhammad ali, this is fucking TYSON vs a wannabe boxer

12 days later

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Bones
Muhammad Ali is next.

I though it was Rocky Balboa next. Or did he lose to Godzilla?